|Typical Nutritional Information||
Serving Size: 1 Softgel
|Amount per Serving||% NRV*|
|TONALIN® PROPRIETARY BLEND
Derived from Safflower Oil containing Conjugated Linoleic Acid (>80%), Oleic Acid, Palmitic Acid, Steanc Acid, Linoleic Acid
% Nutrient Reference Values (NRV's) for individuals 4 years and older (2010)
Other Ingredients:Gelatine, Glycenne.
Allergen Information: Contains no common allergens.
• As a dietary supplement take 1–2 softgels 3 times daily before meals or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Whether it’s meant for your workouts or to regulate your weight, there are very little dietary supplements that come close to the effectiveness of Cipla Nutrition Tonalin ® CLA . Made in Germany by scientists who work tirelessly to create a range of groundbreaking supplements, Cipla’s Tonalin ® CLA helps to prevent weight gain relapses, maintain a slender body and transforms unwanted fat into energy.
This supplement is suitable for bodybuilders, athletes or anyone who would like a leaner figure. It functions by blocking the process by which fat cells absorb the unwanted fat that has not been transformed into energy by the body – which can lead to weight gain. When the enzyme is blocked, the unwanted fat is directed to your muscle cells and CLA activates an enzyme that then stimulates the muscles to burn this fat off as energy.
• Stops excess fat from being absorbed by fat cells and
• Activates enzymes that make muscles burn fat off as energy
• Regulates weight when used in conjunction with good exercise and dietary regiment
• Reduces body fat by up to 10%
• Naturally based ingredient
• Safflower oil
• 50:50 mixture of: cis-9, trans-11 / trans 10, cis-12 isomers
• High concentration (>80%) of natural CLA
• Remaining fatty acids found in safflower oil
When you consider how much energy you use when working out, Cipla Nutrition Tonalin ® CLA is a sensible supplement to take while following a good workout and dietary regiment. With this supplement being clinically proven to give good results, your choice to pick Tonalin ® CLA over other types of dietary supplements will be a choice well made.
Recent Customer Reviews
- AverageReview by Jaco
- Not as good as normal CLA, Tonalin is CLA sourced from Safflower oil. The real CLA that occurs in milk, eggs and beef gets the job done much better without some side effects. Cipla is good however should rather sell the real product. Why do you think main brands like ON produces the real deal... (Posted on 3/8/13)
- slow weight reduction Review by gavin
- This is a good product for fat loss, slow reduction with lean muscle building. It has tonalin in which is a trademark product with lots of backing.Dont waste time on cla’s without tonalin.A definite for weight loss stack (Posted on 10/22/12)