Glutamine is the most abundant amino acid in the muscle tissue. Studies have shown that Glutamine is a conditionally essential amino acid that is vital for optimal health and performance. Strenuous physical activity causes a drop in Glutamine levels. This depletion of Glutamine within the skeletal muscles is a sure sign for muscle catabolism to kick in, leading to significant losses in lean muscle mass. Glutamine supplementation has a significant impact on maintaining a positive nitrogen balance essential for muscle growth and recovery.Glutamine found in Evox L-Glutamine is also beneficial for immune system support.
Category: Vitamins & Supplements
• Take 1 rounded teaspoon (5g) with water or juice after exercise.
• In times of increased physical activity and high nutritional demands, maximise results by taking 3 servings daily.
Price Effectiveness Taste
- Good reduction on post training stiffnes
Taste Price Effectiveness
- Does help allot in recover.
- Really awesome recovery. quite amazing actually. not to much else to say.
Serving Size: 5g (1 Teaspoon)
|Amount per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Evox L-Glutamine contains 100% pure pharamceutical grade Glutamine.|
| * Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.|
† Daily Value not established
- Not worth it
- The worst glutamine taste from any supplement brand, very sandy its similar to dispirin powders, did not finish the bottle , ended up wasting money. In my opinion this is a poor product from Evox
- Great Recovery
- Very good product and drastically increases muscle recovery. Not the most inviting taste when mixed with water, although when i drink it with some juice, I can barely taste the glutamine.
Great product, highly recommended to anyone interested in taking it.
- Very good product
- The taste is horrible but all glutamines are.
Its very good product and it helps a lot with recovery and I really enjoyed using the product.
Great price with the extra 100gs.
- I don't exercise without it and neither should you. Recovery is much better on this, and you do your muscles a favour by making sure they recuperate properly. One of the first products I recommend to anyone interested in fitness and gyming; whether it be gaining muscle or loosing weight, you should be supplementing with L-Glutamine and the EVOX product is a testament to that. Thanks EVOX, thanks Supplement World!
- Good value
- Well priced, no real taste. Showed good recovery times. Will buy this one again
- I cant really taste it in my shake, but i know it works, because usually i got doms day after exercises and the day after that, but not when im taking this.
- Tastes worse than anything you can imagine. DO NOT follow the instructions and put it in your shake unless you want to test how vile it can be. However, reasonably priced and great at reducing stiffness. Have to decide for yourself really if you can handle the taste.
- Really good for post workout
- I've used this in my post workout shake and it make its bitter and kind of sandy, but I dont mind because this product works extremely well.It reduces the pain the next day by miles lol, I was surprised.
- Adds a bitter taste to the protein shakes but helps get rid of stiffness. Useful to have
- It tastes a bit weird and bitter, but if you get over the taste it works like a charm. Also very good value for money because I always get an extra 100 - 300g free for some reason whenever i buy it.
- very good product. very good recovery. take in ur pre workout and post workout and at nyt> love it
SKU #: EVEGLU03