Evox Mega Grow is a versatile nutrition shake to maintain body weight or increase muscle.
Meal Replacement Shake
A balanced ratio of protein, carbohydrates and fats make this a great alternative to unhealthy snacks if wholesome food is not available.
The blend of nutrients together with added vitamins and minerals give you a convenient snack to maintain your weight.
With 100 servings available per 5kg bucket, at the time of this review each serving will cost you approximately R5.69 for a delicious nutrition shake.
Taking a full serving of 3 scoops will give you more calories to starting increasing weight and 38 grams of quality protein to feed muscle growth.
- For weight maintenance: Mix 1 and half scoops (50 grams) with 150 – 250 ml cold water or skim milk.
- To increase muscle: Mix 3 level scoops (100 grams) with 300 – 500 ml.
- Mix in a blender or shaker for best results.
- Use to supplement your mid-morning and mid-afternoon meals.
- A serving can be taken after your training to help with recovery.
- Best used for active individuals on a muscle maintenance or growth program.
- This is gains centralReview by Kick@ss (20 January 2017)
- TastePriceEffectivenessGains, gains and more gains... exercise and this = gains
- Good productReview by Hein (19 January 2017)
- PriceEffectivenessTasteGood product, does the job.
- it does workReview by songezo (15 August 2016)
- PriceEffectivenessTasteIt works
- BestReview by Lloyd (18 May 2016)
- PriceEffectivenessTasteUsed it for 2 months and I gained 4.6kg, tastes great too
- it does the jobReview by brick (26 January 2016)
- PriceEffectivenessTastenot the best or most effective, but it does the job for its cheap price
- nonsenseReview by BS (2 December 2015)
- PriceEffectivenessTastewaste of time n money
- its rubbish...Review by G-man the Iron (12 November 2015)
- EffectivenessTastePriceIts rubbish...it doesn't boost mucsle and strength its a dependant supplement because it depends mostly on the food you eat so the only way you'll get big with mega grow is if you eat very large portions of food after supplementing with it
- Best mass gainer, thumbs up. Thanks evoxReview by RONZAMAN (27 September 2015)
- PriceEffectivenessTasteStrawberry flavour
- GoodReview by Khwalo (15 September 2015)
- PriceEffectivenessTasteGives good results if used properly
- Taste greatReview by Tshepo (2 September 2015)
- PriceEffectivenessTasteThis was best for gaining muscle gradually you must buy the 5Kg
- This Product is really good for weight gainReview by CRAZY BEE (19 August 2015)
- TastePriceEffectivenesslooking forward to get some flavours
- Its a good product and a briliant brand, can't wait to try the strawberry flavour . I've put on 2 kg in 1 and half monthReview by grim reaper (3 July 2015)
- PriceEffectivenessTasteAwesome product and brilliant brand, I've picked up 1,8 kg in 2 months, can't wait to try the strawberry flavour, Evox is a trustable brand and you won't go wrong with it, I highly recommend Evox products . So thumbs up
- I use to buy strawberry but I wanna take a chance to buy chocolateReview by Tabza (2 July 2015)
- PriceEffectivenessTasteThx evox for best products ur selling in mzantsi
- ImpressedReview by Sibonga H (23 June 2015)
- EffectivenessTastePriceThis is quite a good MRP assists in lean mass gains rapidly. Another good one from Evox.
- Great ProductReview by Sim J (20 June 2015)
- PriceEffectivenessTasteI will buy anther one. It works trust me.
- Taste is good and money is afforderble but pump ahhh, owesome i think i will buy it againReview by Cappalco (8 June 2015)
- PriceEffectivenessTasteI will buy another one for sho.
- best mass gainerReview by big gunns (25 January 2015)
- TastePriceEffectivenessQuick results
- Serves its purposeReview by Danny (11 September 2014)
- PriceEffectivenessTasteThis Product is really good for weight gain. I put on 3 kgs in a month albeit with a high calorie diet.
- AverageReview by Bushy (6 June 2014)
- TastePriceEffectivenessThe chocolate flavor is absolutely awful. I hated it. I'm already trim so I doubt il get another tub.
- great tasteReview by chopsticka (1 May 2014)
- TastePriceEffectivenessreally enjoyed the taste of the product
- good productReview by ZEEMAN (25 April 2014)
- PriceEffectivenessTasteits a good product but i prefer 100% protein its realy fast when you need to gain muscles
- i bought this product last year i only started using it this month of Feb2014 its been 2weeks now wow it works for me,if only u follow the directionsReview by BOYCE (15 February 2014)
- EffectivenessTastePriceGees best Product to use if u wanna gain weight yhooo love the taste and the best results ever
- wouldn't useReview by Brett (12 May 2013)
- I used this before using USN Hyperbolic. I bought this supp when it was selling for R299 at game. It did nothing for me and had thee most horrible taste ever. I would NOT recommend it to anyone. Rather try 5XL Muscle Meal
- nt 2 badReview by milo (24 April 2013)
- used it 4 a mnth n still on it wouldnt change
- TerribleReview by Brian O'Connor (7 April 2013)
- I won't ever buy this product again because it gives me a terribly runny stomach and lots of gas. I'll be sticking to SSN from now on.
- Pretty Good ProductReview by Barry (14 March 2013)
- The taste is quite good compared to others like ssn and the quality is very good but to see some results you have to buy the 5Kg tub, the price is good in comparison to brands like ON and you still get good quality. Good Buy for gaining.
- GreatReview by Fitness (29 November 2012)
- Used before, very affordable and works great!!
- Very GoodReview by Rudolf (2 October 2012)
- I really enjoyed this one...good value for money! Had really good results using 2 scoops mixed with 300ml full milk pre and post workout!
- Not for meReview by Vernon (23 August 2012)
- I used this product for 3 months and, while it was effective, it wasn't as effective as I would've liked it to be; only managed a gain of 2.5kg per month, and that was with training 6 days a week.
To illustrate, I switched to another brand, which had a higher concentration of carbs, and managed a gain of 5kg in one month, which confirmed my suspicion that this product was keeping me lean and wasn't contributing effectively to my overall growth.
- Good stuff.Review by De Wet (11 June 2012)
- Great tasting and an effective weight gainer!
- Very good product!Review by Victor (4 November 2011)
- Its not to badly priced, you get almost 50 servings out of a 5kg which is great! Its very tasty. Gained about 3kg with mega grow. Would definitely recommend it to anyone who wants to start gaining a little mass.
- DecentReview by Shogun (1 June 2011)
- Good price, great taste but not effective. Did not gain any weight from this product. Trained extremely hard and used a pre-workout but did not gain much.
- Good StuffReview by Mergan (22 January 2011)
- I was a little anti Evox, until I tried Muscle Science Optimum Anabolic. I have used USN Fast Grow Anabolic in the past which gave me diarrhea, and now Muscle Science, which tastes terrible, unless you mix it with milk. So on it's own I wouldn't rate Mega Grow highly, but in comparison to these other products, it has good taste, mixability and produces results. Also, with the variety pack, you can create your own flavours, like choc-vanilla, choc-strawberry and vanilla strawberry. On the whole a good product, I just wish evox would also make an all-in-one shake, so that I need not have to take a separate creatine supplement.
- Try It!Review by Donovan (26 November 2010)
- Hey guys, bought Evox Mega grow again today, I used USN Hyperbolic Mass a couple of weeks ago... the 6kg bag last me only 2 week... yeaah... Well I used Evox Mega grow before and it's a good all round weight gain supplement!! +-50 serving per 5kg container (100g scoop) twice a day. . Stack with Evox 100% Whey and a good multi, you will see good results
- Evox Mega GroW... Wow 4 price!!Review by Henrico (12 November 2010)
- Used this for a month together with Creatine. Gained 2kg
- Very goodReview by HULK (20 October 2010)
- I have been on this product for about 2 months and every1 says its bad but the haven't
Tried it. This product is very good for weight gaining and a very good protein source. Highly
- Great ProductReview by Mickele (31 July 2010)
- Ive been using this product for over 6 months it has really proven itself over and over, great for picking up weight and a great MRP! If your looking for a big bang for your buck i suggest you buy this product. The Taste never gets old.
People around my office at work always complement the smell of strawberry flavor. Doesn't mix to thick its easy to drink and tastes awesome!
- Bulk hulkReview by Darin (14 July 2010)
- this stuff was great for my bulking. grew really nicely for the 3 months i was using it.
- awsumReview by ruan (24 June 2010)
- the best i have used you have to try this.. really....
- 5/10Review by Eddie (21 June 2010)
- Well I've used this about a year ago, gained 3kg's. Think like 700g were fat.
- The way to goReview by Larry (20 June 2010)
- Evox is definitely the way to go! Their products are good value for money. This product is great for gaining ,I know of many happy users. I used this for one month and was happy with the results, after which I moved to another evox product. Good for anyone trying to gain weight.
- Good valueReview by Andre (31 May 2010)
- Good value for money, will use it again. Very good source of protein and carbs and the taste is the best!
- AmazingReview by King (25 April 2010)
- This product is the best protein i have used so far! Ive been through many buckets of protein and had 'normal' results, however with this protein, i have had the best results possible! Weight gains and more! Whatever you want, you can get in this product!
- alrightReview by Johan (24 April 2010)
- I bought a variety flavour 5kg tub, although the taste is good, I kinda didn't wanna drink it anymore(started to bore me)
I would still Recommend This To anyone who find it hard to increase their daily calorie intake through wholefoods
|Per 50 grams||Per 100 grams|
|Protein||19 g||38 g|
|Carbohydrates Total||21.5 g||43 g|
|Fat Total||2 g||4 g|
|Cholesterol||0.5 g||1.0 g|
|Fibre||1.5 g||3 g|
|Energy (Cal)||180 Cal||360 Cal|
|Essential Phospholipids||250 mg||500 mg|
|Medium Chain Triglycerides||125 mg||250 mg|
|Glutamine Peptides||100 mg||200 mg|
|Vitamin A||400 mcg||800 mcg|
|Vitamin D||3 mcg||6 mcg|
|Vitamin E||7.5 mg||15 mg|
|Vitamin C||37.5 mg||75 mg|
|Vitamin B1||0.7 mg||1.4 mg|
|Vitamin B2||0.8 mg||1.6 mg|
|Vitamin B3||9 mg||18 mg|
|Vitamin B5||2.5 mg||5 mg|
|Vitamin B6||1 mg||2 mg|
|Vitamin B12||1.5 mcg||3 mcg|
|Folic Acid||200 mcg||400 mcg|
|Biotin||15 mcg||30 mcg|
|Choline||100 mg||200 mg|
|Inositol||100 mg||200 mg|
|Calcium||380 mg||760 mg|
|Chloride||455 mg||910 mg|
|Chromium||100 mcg||200 mcg|
|Iron||7 mg||14 mg|
|Magnesium||140 mg||280 mg|
|Phosphate||420 mg||840 mg|
|Potassium||128 mg||256 mg|
|Selenium||27.5 mcg||55 mcg|
|Sodium||320 mg||640 mg|
|Zinc||7.5 mg||15 mg|
|AMINO ACID PROFILE|
|Aspartic acid||4304 mg|
|Cystine / Cystiene||590 mg|
|Glutamic acid||7660 mg|
Whey protein concentrate 80%; Soy protein isolate 90%; Dextrose monohydrate; Maltodextrin, Fructose, Raftilose synergy 1 prebiotic (Oligofructose enriched inulin fibre).
Vitamin and Mineral Pre-Mix:
Vitamin A; Vitamin B1; Vitamin B2; Vitamin B3; Vitamin B6; Vitamin B9; Vitamin B12; Vitamin C; Vitamin D3; Vitamin E; Pantothenic Acid; Biotin; Zinc; Selenium; Iron; Folic Acid.
Lecithin; Creamer; Permitted flavourants and colourants; Viscosweet blend (Sodium cyclamate, Acesulfame k, Sodium saccharin); Colloidal silicon dioxide; Xanthan gum; Sodium chloride. * Cocoa powder found in chocolate flavour only.
Allergen Information: Milk, Soy, Egg, Wheat (Gluten) and Nuts.
Use this product as a food supplement only. Intended for healthy adults over the age of 18. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease. Do not use if any known sensitivities to any of the ingredients exist. Check with your doctor before use should you be on any medication. Consult a physician prior to use if you are pregnant or nursing. Do not exceed the recommended daily intake. Food supplements should not replace a varied diet. KEEP THIS PRODUCT IN A COOL, DRY PLACE OUT OF REACH OF YOUNG CHILDREN.
SKU #: EVEMGCFS