Muscle Wellness Nature's Whey is a Non GMO pure whey protein shake.
No Artificial Sweeteners
If you are looking for a "clean" whey shake in South Africa which does not contain any artificial sweeteners or colourants then this is a great choice.
It doesn't come in any flavours like Chocolate or Vanilla, so it is unflavoured. To our staff who tried it they say similar to a glass of milk with a hint of 'nuttiness'.
Add Your Own Flavour
If you need some flavouring then options would be to used Stevia or Xylitol to make it sweet and add Cocoa, Cinnamon powder or Vanilla Extract.
Alternatively you can use it in smoothies to increase the protein content with the fruit or vegetables providing the flavour.
- Take two scoops daily or directly after training with 400ml water.
- To support lean muscle take a serving directly after your workout.
- An additional serving may be taken first thing in the morning before breakfast.
- Great to use with smoothies and to bake with.
- Stunning ProductReview by Sarah (16 January 2017)
- PriceEffectivenessTasteBeen looking for something like this for a while. Went to all the major retailers, but nothing. Finally went online and found this. No other ingredients and the taste is actually quite nice. Super service. Was delivered the next day.
- #1 on the marketReview by Yari (3 January 2017)
- TastePriceEffectivenessIMHO the best whey you can get in S.A. at the moment. A bargain considering the quality. If the taste is an issue just add some coffee :-)
- Wholesome and EffectiveReview by Simon (25 October 2016)
- EffectivenessTastePriceAll the bang without the artificial additives at a respectable price.
Smooth and fresh taste make for easy drinking too, Great for smoothies or poured over your cereal ...
- Excellent clean source of quality wheyReview by Charl (19 September 2016)
- PriceEffectivenessTasteThis is fantastic whey without the dangerous ingredients that add zero value.
- Fabulous productReview by Nikko (20 July 2016)
- PriceEffectivenessTasteI've been searching for an affordable whey protein that does not contain sweeteners, colours, flavours etc. and is from grass fed cows. This product ticks all the boxes and is fabulous. I like to add cinnamon to mine and it's great to add to smoothies. If you're training hard in the gym and eating healthy why would you want to put rubbish into your body as you do with other whey proteins? Doesn't make sense to me! Love this product.
- Problem SolvedReview by Renzo (4 July 2016)
- PriceEffectivenessTasteI've been looking for unflavoured whey for months, I was so happy to find this product. Good ingredients, nice and clean!
- Excellent, cheap and great value for moneyReview by Big gunz (9 June 2016)
- TastePriceEffectivenessBeing a student, getting a good protein tub is expensive. But this, this is a winner. Gives you so much protein in small ounces (25 g). I advise anyone to try it out.
- GreatReview by MrMan (16 April 2016)
- TastePriceEffectivenessExcellent product. Best whey I've ever used probably because it does not have the chemicals, sweeteners & flavourants like the other whey powders. I cannot handle the usual whey powders because it makes me feel bloated - this has no effect on me. A wonderful product.
- Long search overReview by Jackie (5 April 2016)
- PriceEffectivenessTasteMy poor stomach can't tolerate sweeteners of any kind. So trying to find a shake without was an effort, until now. I drink it on its own, doesn't taste too bad. On the weekends I add it to my Nutribullet with other fruit and veggies.
- Great StuffReview by Zaheer (4 April 2016)
- TastePriceEffectivenessMilk and Cocoa. Just water. Doesn't matter. Love this stuff. If you looking for something with no flavouring or sweeteners then this is the one.
- Brilliant ProductReview by supa_nova (1 March 2016)
- TastePriceEffectivenessI have been using the more expensive imported products to get the same features like the protein coming from grass fed cows. Obviously a lot more expensive. The one I purchased was flavoured though, so I wasn't to sure about this. I actually like the fact that I can flavour it myself, one day cocoa (organic fair-trade of course) the other banana, etc. Have absolutely no complaints about this, winner all the way.
- This is my protein shakeReview by Leigh (18 February 2016)
- PriceEffectivenessTasteBought the 900g and absolutely love the product. Mixes without a problem in my smoothies. It doesn't have any flavour, so on its own it might be difficult to get down (you have been warned). But this is the best unflavoured, sweetened, coloured, preservative free whey shake in S.A!
- ExcellentReview by Matt (13 February 2016)
- PriceEffectivenessTasteIf you still consider whey to be a staple (vegan quickly matching whey) then this is a wonderful product, void of chemicals and artificial flavourants.
- FantasticReview by Kyle (12 February 2016)
- EffectivenessTastePriceThis is probably the purest whey on the market at the moment. I stay away from artificial sweeteners and colourants. The whey is also from grass-fed cows. Seriously I haven't seen another retailer stock a better protein product. Price is brilliant to.
Serving Size: 1 Heaped Scoop (25g)
|Amount Per Serving||Per 100 grams|
|Energy||495 kJ||1649 kJ|
|Protein||20 g||80 g|
|Carbohydrate||1.5 g||6 g|
|of which total sugars||1 g||4 g|
|Total Fat||1.5 g||6 g|
|of which saturated fats||1 g||4 g|
|Dietary Fibre||0.05 g||0.2 g|
|Total Sodium||70 mg||280 mg|
|TYPICAL AMINO ACID PROFILE|
|Aspartic Acid||11000 mg|
|Glutamic Acid||19000 mg|
Whey Protein Concentrate from Grass fed cows.
Allergen Information: Cow's milk, lactose.
SKU #: MWNWCF