Muscle Wellness Superior Whey is a protein shake designed for fitness athletes who demand quality.
Increasing Lean Muscle
Athletes who are on a lean muscle building program need protein to support their goals.
Mostly consumed from food they also supplement their protein intake by using a whey shake which is rapidly absorbed.
This shake gives you the full 25 gram dose of protein recommended for athletes with each serving!
Immune Support and Growth Factors
The manufacturers have add Colostrum which is an extremely nutrient dense thin fluid.
Colostrum has been shown to support the immune system as well as containing growth factors IGF1 and IGF2.
- Add 150- 200ml of water or low fat milk to every heaped scoop.
- Do not exceed 2 scoops per serving, but rather consume multiple servings daily.
- Is best used within 30 minutes after a training session.
- Another serving can be used first thing in the morning.
- For a creamy shake add 3 ice cubes to a blender with 200ml water.
- greatest pure wheyReview by sivie (6 October 2016)
- TastePriceEffectivenessThe top supplements for lean muscles are BCAA, GLUTAMINE AND PURE whey and this product gives u 5 grams of BCAA, 4 grams of GLUTAMINE and 25g of protein per serving. No carbs or fat, broke the record and quick results too.
- great tasteReview by Sj (18 July 2016)
- TastePriceEffectivenessLike the taste. mixes well. will buy again.
- ShaneReview by Big Improvement (6 April 2016)
- PriceEffectivenessTasteTried their protein shake a few years back, flavour wasn't great and I had a bit of stomach issues. Came back to S.A. and saw that they are still around so bought a small tub to try first. Much better. Taste is great with zero bloating. Could stand-up to the international products I was using overseas. The price is very friendly on the pocket.
- best on the marketReview by jono (7 March 2016)
- TastePriceEffectivenessvery happy with the Muscle Works product , i have got superb results with this product , i have used plenty of other brands and ive decided to stick with this one
- A bit differentReview by Gizmo (4 March 2016)
- TastePriceEffectivenessI've been using this product on and off for 2 years. I definitely can notice a change with the new packaging. Sometimes made me fart, but the last tub didn't .... nada. Still one of the best priced supps around.
- Mixablility and quality of proteinReview by Alchemist (9 February 2016)
- PriceEffectivenessTasteI bought this protein for use during the day but found that the quality of protein is bad, example mixing the protein in a glass vs using a good quality protein like gold standard in a glass ( mixing with a spoon) - one of the signs of bad protein is mix ability although it does provide me with the nutrition that I need.
- suspect qualityReview by Matt (4 August 2015)
- PriceEffectivenessTastethere is absolutely no need to add L glycine nor L Glutamine - the addition thereof makes me question the DIETARY protein available in the product, as the aforementioned elements increase the protein quantity when lab tests are done(due to the nitrogen) but it doesn't equate to DIETARY protein. My guess is that given the high cost of Whey globally this product isn't that great.
- You can give it a goReview by Dave (31 July 2015)
- TastePriceEffectivenessGot the Vanilla flavour and yeah ..... was Vanilla. Not the best tasting shake that I would write a letter to my Mother about, but not the worst either. Price really attractive and quality seems to be good. If only they had a small size like 900 grams to try first. Would have been nice to try that first.
- its niceReview by sukhi (2 July 2015)
- TastePriceEffectivenessI buy this product coz of they says whey from germany. tastes is nice and price good. Anybody can buy so easy. glutamine + bcaa + protein good combination. Only add my creatine mono with superior whey. (Sukhdeep)
- Taste is goodReview by Andy (23 June 2015)
- TastePriceEffectivenessI like the taste of the new version. Chocolate is still the best. Like the fact that the whey comes from Germany. Will buy again.
- Great PriceReview by GymRat (23 June 2015)
- EffectivenessTastePriceBeing on a budget I was shopping around for an affordable whey shake. This ticks all the boxes for me. Tastes great, is well priced and the quality looks good.
- SurprisedReview by Saun (23 June 2015)
- PriceEffectivenessTasteWas skeptical about the price but decided to give it a go. It tasted great (Vanilla) and says the Whey comes from Germany on the tub, so some sort of quality. Will try a few more and let you know.
- HappyReview by Sam (23 June 2015)
- PriceEffectivenessTasteBought chocolate and I'm happy with the taste. Dissolves easily, even without a shaker.
- Yummy ChocReview by Lezlie (23 June 2015)
- PriceEffectivenessTasteI only use choc shakes and have tried most of the products available. Flavour is good and doesn't play havoc with my stomach. Will keep on using it for a couple of months to see how it goes. So far I'm happy :-)
- not the best tastingReview by zee (23 June 2015)
- TastePriceEffectivenessthe price is really good, offers value for money. but i've had better tasting shakes.
- Good ProductReview by AB (23 June 2015)
- PriceEffectivenessTasteBeing a student on a budget I have to shop for the best pricing. Saw this and decided to give it a go. The packaging doesn't look the best but everything was well sealed so no problem. It says the Whey comes from Germany, so quality is good. Taste is nice (Vanilla). Overall I'm happy with the product.
- good all round productReview by zyzz (23 June 2015)
- PriceEffectivenessTasteDutch choc doesn't taste to good, but price is good and works for me I'd stick to vanilla.
- QualityReview by Brosky (23 June 2015)
- PriceEffectivenessTasteBought 2 tubs and have to said I'm happy with it. First was choco and second strawberry .... stay CLEAR of the strawberry. They didn't get the flavour right on that one IMHO. The choc is great. If the price stays the same I'll be using it for a while.
- Too good to be true!Review by JohnDou (23 June 2015)
- TastePriceEffectivenessJust bought a tub. Although I do question the price, seems too good to be true. A bit strange that imported protein from Germany was at a very affordable price, but anyway.. Strawberry Cream tastes good with milk, and like soap with water. Will post results on effectiveness soon.
|Serving Size: 2 Level Scoops (approx. 34 grams) |
Servings per Container: 26 (908 grams) / 58 (2kg) / 94 (3.2kg)
|Amount Per Serving||Per 100 grams|
|Energy||555.9 kJ||1635 kJ|
|Protein||25 g||72.5 g|
|of which Free Form Colostrum Protein containing Growth Factor Igf1 & Igf2, Glycoproteins, Lactalbumin, Serum Albumin and Immunoglobulins||250 mg||735 mg|
|Total Carbohydrates||3.5 g||10.3 g|
|Of which total sugars||2.2 g||6.6 g|
|Total Fats||2.2 g||6.45 g|
|Of which Saturated Fats||1.3 g||3.92 g|
|Dietary Fibre||0.99 g||2.9 g|
|Total Sodium||78.9 mg||232 mg|
|TYPICAL AMINO ACID PROFILE|
|Aspartic Acid||11000 mg|
|Glutamic Acid||19000 mg|
Whey Protein Blend (Micro-Filtrated Whey Concentrate, Isolate and Hydrolysate), Organic Cacao Powder (in chocolate variant only), Natural and Artificial Flavour Blend (Whey powder, Skim Milk powder, RSPO Certified Palm Fruit Oil, Anticaking Agent, Artificial Colourant, Non-nutritive sweetener, Artificial Flavouring, Salt, Vitamin C), Bovine Colostrum, Madagascan Vanilla Bean (in vanilla variant only), Maca Root Powder and Acai berry powder (in wildberry flavour only).
Made in a facility that uses nuts.
SKU #: MWSUWCF