Build More Lean Muscle Than Regular Whey Protein
Research conducted and published in a scientific journal shows that subjects using the core formula in NITRO-TECH® gained 8.8 lbs. of lean muscle in six weeks compared to subjects who used regular whey protein, who gained 5.1 lbs.
Rapid Post-Workout Amino Acid Delivery
In addition to its key musclebuilding ingredients, MuscleTech NITRO-TECH® is the first protein to contain all three key free-form amino acids (alanine, glycine and taurine) and is designed to deliver essential amino acids and proteinogenic (protein building) amino acids that are quickly digested and absorbed by your bloodstream – aiding in muscle cell repair and growth and helping to make NITRO-TECH® the perfect choice for rapid post-workout amino acid delivery.
Alanine is the second-most widely used amino acid in protein synthesis, after leucine, and is the primary amino acid for the production of usable glucose during intense training. Experts believe that supplementing with alanine post-workout can help combat muscle breakdown and promote protein synthesis.
Glycine is an amino acid which has been noted to play a role in the formation of many other biological compounds in the body, such as proteins and creatine, and even supports cell volumization.
Taurine is the second-most abundant amino acid found in muscle and aids in cell volumization.
Build More Strength Than Regular Whey Protein
Each scoop of NITRO-TECH® contains a research-proven dose (3 grams) of creatine monohydrate. Combined in NITRO-TECH®, whey protein and creatine build more strength than regular whey protein. In one study, subjects using the whey/creatine combination in NITRO-TECH® increased their one-rep max bench press by 34 pounds, compared to only 14 pounds for subjects using regular whey protein.
Ultra-Clean Protein Formula
A single scoop of NITRO-TECH® contains 30 grams of protein, primarily from whey protein isolate, ultra-filtered whey protein concentrate and hydrolyzed whey protein isolate, with no more than 1 gram of carbs and 1.5 grams of fat! Most protein powders deliver significantly less protein per scoop, while some protein formulas are loaded with fat and carbs. The whey protein in NITRO-TECH® has been filtered using Multi-Phase Filtration Technology for less fat, lactose and impurities than cheaper protein sources.
Category: Protein Powder
• Mix 1 serving (1 scoop) with 120 to 180 ml. or mix 2 servings (2 scoops) with 240 to 350 ml. of cold water or skim milk in a glass or shaker cup.
• Use between major meals and after exercise.
• Drink 8 to 10 glasses of water daily.
• For maximum results consume 4 scoops of NITRO-TECH daily for a minimum of six weeks.
- Worth every centReview by Renzo (4 July 2016)
- PriceEffectivenessTasteNitro Tech has to be THE best product. Great amounts of everything you need to gain. Best of all is only 1g of carbs so nice lean gains. No carb fillers!
- Seriously good stuffReview by Choppie (8 October 2014)
- PriceEffectivenessTasteIt works really well.. tastes great And it is not to expensive.. keep it up MuscleTech
- pricey!Review by Larry (8 April 2014)
- PriceEffectivenessTastereally great product but quite overpriced
- Very effectiveReview by Yeskiel (9 October 2013)
- EffectivenessTastePriceAwesome product but a bit pricey.Good quality though and gains
- Top NotchReview by IamVans (27 March 2013)
- Excellent product, however don't use it in the evening, you'll be sleeping when your alarm goes of in the morning. Maximum dosage will result in you bouncing of the walls.
- See & feel changeReview by GHP (5 February 2013)
- If you are following the right diet and use this at the right time, the effectiveness is very clear. I felt a change in my strength within a week of using this product. Saw a change in size after a month.
Serving Size: 1 Scoop (36g)
|Amount per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Calories from Fat||15|
|Super Amino Strength Matrix|
|L-alanine (as L-alanine, whey protein isolate and whey protein concentrate)||2g||†|
|Glycine (as glycine, whey protein isolate and whey protein concentrate)||1g||†|
|* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. |
† Daily Value not established.
Other Ingredients: Whey Protein Isolate (Supplying Whey Protein Isolate and Hydrolyzed Protein Isolate), Protein and Amino Acid Matrix (Whey Protein Concentrate [Ultra-Filtered], L-Valine, L-Leucine, L-Isoleucine, L-Glutamine), Natural and Artificial flavors, Color (Red Beet Powder), Gum Blend (Cellulose Gum, Xanthan Gum, Carrageenan), Soy Lecithin, Citric Acid, Sucralose, Acesulfame-Potassium.
Allergen Warning: Contains milk and soy ingredients. Processed in a facility that also processes egg, wheat and peanut ingredients.
Do not use if pregnant or nursing. Consult a medical doctor before starting any diet or exercise program. Discontinue use and consult a medical doctor if you experience unusual symptoms. Do not use if packaging has been tampered with. Store in a cool, dry place (60F to 80F).
SKU #: MTNTPSCF