Serving Size: 1 Rounded Scoop (30.5g)
|Amount per Serving||% Daily Value*|
|Calories from Fat||15|
|Total Fat||1.5 g||2%|
|Saturated Fat||0 g||0%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||1 g||<1%|
|Not a Significant Source of Dietary Fiber.|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
As one of the few complete vegetable protein sources, soy proteins are suitable for vegetarians and contain all of the essential amino acids to help support lean muscle growth and development. Soy protein isolates are low in fat, cholesterol-free, and loaded with protein.
Because we know you expect the highest quality from Optimum Nutrition, this 100% Soy Protein powder has been instantized for easy mixing. Make a quick shake using a blender, shaker cup or just a glass and spoon anytime you need a protein boost to help you achieve your fitness goals.
• 25 grams of soy protein per serving.
• Suitable for vegetarians who eat dairy.
• Provides all eight essential amino acids (EAAs) and nearly 2 grams of arginine per serving.
• Low in fat and cholesterol.
• 0 grams of sugar so it's great for contest and low-carb dieting.
• Made with identity preserved (IP), also known as non-GMO, soy protein.
• Contains naturally-occurring isoflavones.
Category: Protein Powder
• Bringing a shaker cup with you to the gym is the best way to get a powerful dose of protein immediately after your workout.
• Just add one rounded scoop of 100% Soy Protein to a shaker cup filled with 180-240 ml of your preferred beverage.
• Cover and shake for 25-30 seconds.
Soy Protein Isolate, Natural and Artificial Flavors, Lecithin, Salt, Acesulfame Potassium, Sucralose.
Soy Protein Isolate, Cocoa (Processed with Alkali), Natural and Artificial Flavors, Lecithin, Salt, Acesulfame Potassium, Sucralose.
Allergen Warning: Contains soy and milk ingredients.
Do not use as a sole source of nutrition. Keep out of reach of children.
This product has not been evaluated by the Medicines Control Council and is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
SKU #: ONSPCF