supplementworld.co.za is committed to protecting and safeguarding the user’s privacy on our website. In accordance with international and industrial guidelines, laws and standards, these are our policies regarding the collection, use, sharing and security of customer information:
Collection, storage and use of personal information
supplementworld.co.za may electronically collect, store and use the following personal information of users:
- name and surname;
- birth date;
- country of residence;
- closest city;
- non-personal browsing habits and click patterns;
- e-mail address;
- IP address
Purpose of collection, storage and use of personal information:
supplementworld.co.za collects, stores and uses the abovementioned information for the following purposes:
- to greet the user when he/she accesses the supplementworld.co.za website;
- subject to the user's consent, inform the user of facts relating to his/her access and use of the supplementworld.co.za website;
- subject to the user's consent, inform the user about competitions and special offers from supplementworld.co.za;
- to compile non-personal statistical information about browsing habits, click-patterns and access to the supplementworld.co.za website.
- to verify the identity of the user when transacting with supplementworld.co.za
- to ensure that the goods are received by the addressee
- Information detailed above is collected either electronically by using cookies or is provided voluntarily by the user. Users may determine cookie use independently through their browser settings.
Communications from supplementworld.co.za
The user may elect not to receive any communications from supplementworld.co.za.
Rules regarding the disclosure and sharing of personal information and other data
supplementworld.co.za may collect, maintain, save, compile and share any information collected from users, subject to the following provisions:
- supplementworld.co.za shall not disclose personal information from users unless the user consents thereto;
- supplementworld.co.za shall disclose information without the user's consent only through due legal process;
- supplementworld.co.za may compile, use and share any information that does not relate to any specific individual (e.g. cookies).
- supplementworld.co.za owns and retains all rights to non-personal statistical information collected and compiled by supplementworld.co.za.
Users are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of their account, username and password and for restricting access to their computer. They agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under their account, username and/or password. They agree to provide accurate and truthful information.
supplementworld.co.za reserves the right to refuse service and/or terminate accounts without prior notice if a user violates these Terms & Conditions or if we decide, in our sole discretion, that it would be in our best interests to do so.