|Nutritional Information:||Serving Size: 2 Rounded Tablespoons (30g)
Servings per Container: 30 (900gr) / 67 (2kg)
Amount Per Serving
478 kJ / 114 kCal
|Typical Amino Acid Profile Per Serving|
|Essential Amino Acids|
|*This product contains no added manufactured L-Tryptophan|
|Non-Essential Amino Acids|
|L-Aspartic Acid||2138 mg|
|L-Glutamine / Glutamic acid||
• Add two rounded tablespoons (30 g) to 250-300 ml of cold water, fat free milk or other suitable beverage of your choice and blend well
• SSN’s 100% Whey Protein is instantised so you can mix it easily with a spoon.
• Take one to two servings per day or use as required to help meet your daily protein requirements. Alternatively use as recommended by your nutritional advisor.
Seek advice from a health care professional before use if you have any pre-existing medical condition. Discontinue use and consult your doctor if any adverse reactions occur. Use this product as a food supplement only. Do not use as sole source of nutrition for weight reduction.
Recent Customer Reviews
- Excellent but taste?Review by Leighshe
Effectiveness Taste Price
- Good productReview by Tyron
Taste Price Effectiveness
- good product on the marketReview by Warren
- Its decent whey product...does not mix so easily but not too much of an issue......good price if buying from supp world....try it,u wont be disappointed with the results. (Posted on 4/17/13)
- The best wheyReview by Shanzo
- I've been using this product for a long time now ( couple years) it's great quality and does the job really well. Truly great value for money. They say you get what you pay for, but with SSN you get a bit more. (Posted on 4/8/13)
- Great wheyReview by JackSparrow
- This is a great tasting whey, especially cookies and cream. I believe this one of the better quality whey proteins out there! (Posted on 3/4/13)
- Great productReview by Tyson
- Great tasting, best low carb shake I've had. Great for recovery. (Posted on 2/12/13)
SSN 100% Whey Protein contains the ultimate mix of ingredients that athletes and bodybuilders need to transform into extraordinary sportsmen and sportswomen. This whey protein shake is a low fat, low carb and pure protein supplement that will deliver the highest existing biological value of whey protein. Through a low temperature ultra-filtration process, fat and carbohydrate are removed – leaving behind a very potent supplement that is easy to mix.
The very same ingenious process that produces this low carb protein shake also separates and concentrates vital bioactive whey fractions. Immune boosting glycomacropeptides (GMP) are one of these elements and can’t be found in whey proteins that are produced using other processes. For you, the dedicated athlete, fitness fanatic or bodybuilder, this means that SSN 100% Whey Protein will not only augment your physical appearance, but also boost your wellbeing – giving you the definitive performance edge you need to stay consistent throughout your workouts.
This whey protein shake is easy to prepare, with each serving containing a protein that has one of the highest scientifically known biological values. Glutamine and branched amino acids (BCAA’s) are also present in this low carb protein shake, meaning you will experience better recovery and outstanding lean muscle development. BCAA is also known to reduce the rate of protein breakdown during your workouts and plays a vital role in post-workout recovery.
With the 2012 IFBB Junior World Champion – Louis Bessinger – recommending SSN products, any physically active and health conscious individual looking to achieve great results will definitely find their solution in the form of SSN 100% Whey Protein.