SSN 100% Whey Protein is a premium locally produced whey shake for lean muscle and recovery.
To get the athletic look for your body you need to increase lean muscle by doing weight training and feeding your muscles enough protein to grow.
Protein will come from meat and dairy and should be included with each meal. Athletes supplement their protein intake by using a shake which gives them a fast-absorbing premium source.
Each serving of this product will give you 22 grams of the recommended dosage for fitness athletes to increase muscle.
Unique to this whey shake are the immune enhancing glycomacropeptides which are a result of the quality protein the manufacturers have used.
- Add two level scoops (30 g) to 250-300 ml of cold water, fat free milk or other suitable beverage of your choice and blend well.
- Take one to two servings per day or use as required to help meet your daily protein requirements.
- A serving can be taken directly after your workout.
- Alternatively use as recommended by your nutritional advisor.
- This shake is instantised so you can mix it easily with a spoon.
|Flavour: Chocolate |
Serving Size: 2 Rounded Tablespoons (30g)
Servings per Container: 30 (900gr) / 67 (2kg)
Amount Per Serving
478 kJ / 114 kCal
|ESSENTIAL AMINO ACIDS|
|NON-ESSENTIAL AMINO ACIDS|
|L-Aspartic Acid||2138 mg|
|L-Glutamine / Glutamic acid|
|*This product contains no added manufactured L-Tryptophan|
Ultra and cross-flow micro-filtered whey protein concentrate and isolate blend (containing the following whey micro-fractions: b-lactoglobulin, a-lactalbumin, albumin, immunoglobulins, glycomacropeptides, minor peptides/peptones and cellular growth factors), flavor, soy lecithin, sucralose.
Allergen Information: Cow’s milk, Soy.
This product is manufactured in a facility that uses eggs, dairy, soy, wheat (gluten) and nuts.
Seek advice from a health care professional before use if you have any pre-existing medical condition. Discontinue use and consult your doctor if any adverse reactions occur.
SKU #: SSNWHPCF
- My First Whey ExperienceReview by Julia (19 May 2016)
- PriceEffectivenessTasteSSN 100% Whey was my very first experience with whey ever. I felt the difference in my body and mind immediately and I've definitely increased my muscle mass. My only gripe is that I appear more bulky than lean although not sure if it's the shake's fault. It's also started to hurt my stomach so I'm going to try a different protein going forward with digestive enzymes. That said, the portion sizes and ingredients are excellent at this price. If you have a sweet tooth, strawberry is awesome.
- nice productReview by ubaid (7 February 2016)
- TastePriceEffectivenessNice product
- Love itReview by Charlton (10 January 2016)
- PriceEffectivenessTasteOn the more expensive side of brands, but great quality and taste
- Good value for moneyReview by Paola (12 December 2015)
- TastePriceEffectivenessGood product considering the pricing and general health usage.
- Horrendous taste!Review by Kay! (13 August 2015)
- TastePriceEffectivenessStarted using it after using ON whey... taste ( using chocolate) is horrendous! Price and effect is pretty decent. Doesn't mix well for sure! overall it's a 2.5 stars.
- Not the bestReview by james (22 June 2015)
- EffectivenessTastePriceWorst tasting whey I've ever tried, can't drink it without getting nauseous.
- DecentReview by Shamz (27 April 2015)
- TastePriceEffectivenessDecent local product but price sucks