SSN’s Cytomaize is an advanced intra and post-workout Glycogen loading, cell volumising, hypertrophy activating formulation, researched and developed in accordance with the latest scientific advancements in performance nutrition.
Cytomaize has been formulated with ultra high molecular weight waxy maize starch, which is scientifically proven to pass through the digestive tract faster and more efficiently than other more commonly used forms of carbohydrates such as glucose or maltodextrin (glucose polymer). Its unique, highly-branched structure allows it to pass through your stomach ultra-fast, with no bloating, thus re-charging your muscles with glycogen to power you through the most grueling of workouts. This enhanced rate of glycogen synthesis also ensures optimal post-workout replenishment of depleted muscle glycogen stores facilitating maximum muscle recovery, supporting your “anabolic drive” and maximising post-training muscle hypertrophy.
In addition the incorporation of easily digested, ultra-fast-acting whey protein isolate and hydrolysate along with a proprietary blend of hypertrophy supporting free form amino acids complements Cytomaize’s fast action, initiating rapid delivery of anabolic and anti-catabolic nutrients into the blood, thereby re-fuelling depleted muscles with the nutrients they need for optimal recovery and enhanced post-workout muscle gain.
The inclusion of Beta-Alanine further supports increased training intensity and enhanced muscular endurance whilst Cytomaize’s proprietary “insulin-potentiating” matrix comprised of Vanadyl Sulphate, Alpha Lipoic Acid and Chromium Picolinate, synergistically acts to support insulin function and thereby further encourage rapid nutrient and substrate delivery to your muscles.
Last but not least, the anti-oxidants - vitamins C & E, round off the formulation by playing a vital role in scavenging exercise induced free radicals and in so doing help minimise muscle tissue damage, reduce post-training muscle soreness and speed recovery.
With SSN’s Cytomaize - Advanced Intra and Post-Workout Cell Volumising Muscle Growth Amplifier – you can get ready to take muscle cell volumisation, strength gains and muscle anabolism to new, uncharted levels! You will literally see and feel its extremely powerful effects with every set you complete from here on in!
Category: Vitamins & Supplements
- Good productReview by Nickolas (26 May 2014)
- PriceEffectivenessTasteCombined with crea pump works best, great value for money, increased recovery between sets is good.
- FANTASTICReview by Larry (8 April 2014)
- PriceEffectivenessTastereally good value for money! use this with NO Crea-pump for best results
- Great intra-workout supplementReview by Kelvin (25 March 2014)
- TastePriceEffectivenessFound this gave me so much energy and recovered much faster between sets, didn't feel the need for a pre-workout when on this and the apple flavour taste great!
- GoodReview by Bryan (18 February 2014)
- PriceEffectivenessTasteThe orange has a good taste, bit like Super C. Works effectively and reasonably priced. Usually only need one scoop to make it last longer.
- GOODReview by derrick (28 May 2013)
- i used cytomaize and cre-pump and the results were good,tastes good and is affordable as well,so i really recommend this product
- Good productReview by Armandt (16 April 2013)
- I'm currently using this product and I can feel my energy is good for the whole workout and last quite a while after workout is done!
- Great productReview by Christopher (13 February 2013)
- I used this while I was trying to gain some extra muscle and increase the weights I was lifting. Found it very good product and effective.
- NiceReview by GHP (5 February 2013)
- Together with a good pre-workout this works very well. Personally i can't use intra-workout products anymore, they make me feel quite sick. But cytomaize is good, no doubt.
- GreatReview by Tom (12 January 2013)
- Great post workout drink, haven't taken it for a month now or so, and now really feel the difference. Much better recovery using this on a daily basis.
- okReview by Rudie (6 November 2012)
- I managed to see some gains on this product but there are better products out there offering the same goals , good price though
- GoodReview by Emile (20 October 2012)
- Good product and due to the price one of the most used. Gained a bit of mass and muscles looked fuller, stack with Crea-Pump for best results. Orange tasted nice
- GoodReview by Johan (12 September 2012)
- Helps you to take your workout to the next level! Taste good as well.
- nice product, tastes good, interesting texture, decently pricedReview by chris (8 September 2012)
- Using the product while training, gives you more energy and one does not feel so hungry after ones workout. It provides you with minerals until you get home and can organize a proper meal.
apple tastes really nice and has a nice texture, I enjoy drinking it and i feel a slight motivation when training mentally.
- good to keep you goingReview by Lee (23 May 2012)
- Used in combo with no crea pump...
Orange tastes really good. Quite thick, but i actually like it.
After an hour of intense cardio, I still feel fresh as if I had just walked into the gym, allowing me to hit the weights for another 45 min.
Put it in a clear bottle and see the weird stares you get. Lol
- Still doing its jobReview by Leon (28 March 2012)
- I'm on this for quite a while now and have to say you really get value for your money. Worth every cent.
- Awesome stuff!!Review by Leon (3 February 2012)
- You can't go wrong with this. If you want that extra, this provides it! :-)
- good product, helps recovery and muscle gainsReview by chris (1 January 2012)
- only started using the product recently
the taste is average
dissolves well, but must shake it every time before you drink it, because the maize starts to clump at the bottom of the bottle after a while
takes my hunger away while workout and for a short a while after my workout
- helllooo thicknessReview by Dylan (27 December 2011)
- after taking this product i felt alot more thicker skinned, like mass almost best feeling ever. would def recommend to anyone,
- GreatReview by G (25 November 2011)
- not just the best intra for its price, but the best.
those other intras are only so pricy cause of import costs, local is lekker.
- Very Satisfied!Review by ironcrosstrimpark (26 October 2011)
- When something works we share it immediately with our clients!!! the Apple taste great. We are so impressed with the Insulin Potentiating Matrix among other things, we are sure to continue using the great product exclusively as a post workout recovery supp. Great value for money - Orange flavor is next on the menu.
- Will never train without it again!!!Review by Edwin (17 August 2011)
- I do Brazillian Jiu Jitsu and also spend hours in the gym working heavy weights and conditioning.
Believe me, when you've just had a heavy session in the gym , you dont want any stiff muscles and joints when you're sparring with an opponent.
This stuff is REALLY AMAZING!!!
Brilliant product and if I could I'd drink it all day for the taste.
- great tasteReview by andrew (11 August 2011)
- Good feeling and good taste stack it with a pre workout and your gym session will be a breeze
- amazing productReview by groeni (2 June 2011)
- One of the best during workouts I've ever take. You really get great pumps with it. You will notice results after two weeks and have no stiffness after training.
- AwesomeReview by Mike (21 April 2011)
- Just used up my first bottle.Gained 3kg and I had no stiffness after workout.It did not taste that great the first few times but after a week or so it really started to taste great.Works good,worth the money.
- Cardio kingReview by Marius (5 January 2011)
- Even though this product is described as designed to be used when doing hardcore weight training sets, I used it when doing immense amounts of cardio at kick boxing training. And the difference when using it as opposed to not using it, was not only in the definite increase in energy while training, but also in the decrease in muscle soreness afterwards. So dont let the description stop you from using it for cardio workouts..
Great tasting aswell.
- AWESOME!Review by Larry (17 December 2010)
- AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME product! excellent intra-workout formula that keeps your muscle fed while it's being torn down. Saw some really great gains with this and NO crea pump.
- Won't train without itReview by J-Bay (23 November 2010)
- As a hard gainer I found this to be an excellent product. It gives a nice carb (waxy maize) injection while you do your sets. It also reduces any loss in muscle after your workout before you have your post-workout meal. I haven't tried any other brands as yet since this is fulfilling my needs. I won't switch to anything else in the near future. The Arctic Apple has a great taste.
- Works well enoughReview by DFM (17 November 2010)
- Great product for the price. It definitely helped me with my sets, but it's not a SUPER product...if that's what your looking for
- great energyReview by splash26 (2 November 2010)
- this is one of the best things ive ever used for training it gives you energy like nothing else! and if it is mixed with crea pump you wont believe the training session!
- good productReview by prodigy (24 October 2010)
- great taste, works well extra energy gain some mass very good product overall
- good productReview by Jaen (12 October 2010)
- I only used it once and it showed some good gains, the boost will last longer with n.o crea pump, as a combination it cant be beaten
- better products out thereReview by Richard (11 October 2010)
- mass gains temporary
tatse is quite terrible and it lumps when mixed
I would recommend Optimum Nutrition's GLYCOMAIZE wich is better value for money and much more versatile as a product
- great stuffReview by Alheit (4 October 2010)
- loved it, worked very well, the only downside is that it just made me a bit bloated.
- so far so goodReview by Michael (20 September 2010)
- Im happy with this product, gives some good energy and stamina.. apple flavour is good.. not badly priced either..!
- Good productReview by Darin (6 September 2010)
- This was my first intra workout product and i must say it does the job. Usually feel quite weak after a good hour of weight training but this pushes me through another half hour.
- goodReview by Jay (3 September 2010)
- good for endurance pretty average suppliment.
- Good ProductReview by Fayaaz (27 August 2010)
- Works well. Great for endurance.
- great productReview by andro (23 August 2010)
- Using this product which tastes great, i felt really full, muscle wise, great for post workout to recover to your optimum, with its rapid uptake into your system. a must for post workout after a crazy session.
- Good productReview by Brett (23 August 2010)
- Bought the orange flavour. Tastes good mixed with cold water. I am able to do a few more sets and reps compared to when I don't take it. I can feel the beta-alanine kicking in by the tingling sensation on my skin.
- Excellent productReview by Frenchyie (22 August 2010)
- i used this product twice now and it still gives me the tingles when taking it, gives you great energy towards the end as well as good muscle recovery for the next day!!
- Great productReview by alex (26 July 2010)
- What an amazing product, i first didnt think much of it because of the price tag, but after about the third time i used it i was very impressed. I had much more energy in the gym and dint feel stiff or get any cramps the next day. I will definitely use this product again.
Works very well together with SSN Crea-Pump. 1 scoop of Creapump pre workout and cytomaize during the workout
- Great productReview by Maurice (21 June 2010)
- Used this product with creapump and saw great results.......A must use for serious athletes
- Good ProductReview by Jaco (16 June 2010)
- This is the first time i've used a product in this category. It works well especially combined with crea pump. The apple flavour tastes great. I use it in the mornings when i hit the gym without any breakfast. You can really feel how it feeds your body. Great product but bit pricey in my opinion
- Nice for staminaReview by Llew (1 June 2010)
- Been using this product for a month now, the orange is not too bad and I've noticed that I have more energy and stamina in the gym while on it - I'm able to still hit a 20 min cardio session after a grueling session of weights.
As for giving me a pump - nada, didn't feel anything at all.
- Good productReview by Imran (18 May 2010)
- Tried this product in conjunction with SSN No Crea Pump
Was a very good combo - in a way it can be seen as a bit of a cheaper BSN No Xplode/Cellmass combo..
works really well - good pumps. If you are very lean - less than 10% bf you will literally see the extra pump after u ingest this - i used it as an intra workout shake - worked well
- 100sReview by Alon (17 May 2010)
- this certainly isnt the best tasting product but is def a product that works! it does what it says, iv been using it for a couple of months and found that it works like a charm!!!! ssn have got it going on!
- DecentReview by Ashley (5 May 2010)
- This product got me started with my training, first took it as a post shake then started mixing it with whey protein, after 5 minutes of drinking it, it gave me a tingly sensation all over my body due to the amino acids working in my system, just shows how fast acting it is. I have no complaints towards this product, great price, fast acting and decent results came out of this product.
- tastes greatReview by Louis (3 May 2010)
- bought the apple and it tastes very nice! Very nice to keep your muscles full and energy levels high during hardcore training ! a bit expensive but good overall
- aMAIZEingReview by Alon (29 April 2010)
- iv tried many cyto maize products but nothing like this, if i had to describe it i would describe it as blended pasta! it has soooo much carbs!!! and great for bulking
- Haven't noticed anything yet...Review by Alex (7 April 2010)
- Now on my second week of using CytoMaize (Day 9). Haven't noticed a huge difference or difference at all... Maybe my body doesn't like it? If by the end of using this tub, no differences occur, probably will not buy this product again. But will finish it and report back again :)
Serving Size: 1 heaped scoop (Approx. 30g)
|Amount per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Protein & Amino Acid Matrix:||5500mg||*|
|Whey protein hydrolysate||*|
|Whey protein isolate||*|
|L-Arginine Alpha Keto-Glutarate||*|
|Carbohydrates (from Waxy Maize)||20g||*|
|Intensity & Endurance Enhancing Complex:||1500mg|
|Insulin Potentiating Matrix:|
|Alpha Lipoic Acid||25mg||*|
|* Daily Value not established.|
• Mix 2 servings (2 heaped scoops – 60 g) of SSN’s Cytomaize with 650-750 ml of cold water and shake vigorously. Continue to shake intermittently to prevent settling of ingredients.
• SSN’s Cytomaize is designed to be sipped during short periods of rest between hardcore weight-training sets. Each sip should be about 30 ml to allow the formula to last the entire duration of your workout and to provide key anabolic/anti-catabolic substrates for maximum muscle building effects. Finish the balance immediately upon completion of your workout.
• This pack provides a one month supply if you work out four times a week. SSN’s Cytomaize is an advanced intra & post-workout muscle growth amplifier and thus only needs to be consumed on training days.
• Maintain an adequate state of hydration during use.