Creatine supplements are sometimes used by athletes, bodybuilders, wrestlers and others who wish to gain muscle mass, typically consuming 2 to 3 times the amount that could be obtained from a very-high-protein diet. The Supplement Factory Creatine Monohydrate provides pure creatine monohydrate.
Category: Vitamins & Supplements
• Add 5grams to a high carbohysrte drink like carbo fuel or grape juice to help absorption, shake and consume.
• Use 1-2 times daily with one serving pre-workout.
• After 8 weeks of continued use take 1 week off and start period again.
- Does the job perfectlyReview by Myles (9 June 2014)
- TastePriceEffectivenessNo real taste but very simple and does the job well. Price is perfect! Definitely will buy again!
- Not bitter which is awesomeReview by Andre (1 September 2013)
- EffectivenessTastePriceThis is the best creatine I have ever used. Why? Because it's not as bitter as the other products out there, it mixes relatively well and the price?! Have you seen the price?! OMG wish I could buy in bulk. Anyway, really recommend this. Just mix with a high Carb drink with a relatively high pH such as grape juice or apple juice. Not orange juice, the acidity denates the intramolecular bonds. 500g of this quality for such a low price. BUY IT NOW!!!
- Great QualityReview by Ashra-Lee (6 February 2013)
- I have used different creatine products but SF product is made from high quality monohydrate very fine and micronized for easy digestion and the added scoop makes things easier. I experienced amazing strength and power, great product great quality.
- Very niceReview by Francois (15 January 2013)
- I think this gets about as good as a basic ingredient can get.
First time I've ever used Creatine and I can feel the difference and see the muscles retaining water.
I think it works well and does the job.
You also can't beat the price. Not even on SF's own Website so well done Supplement World.
Only thing I don't like is the ziplock bag. It makes closing the thing a hassle . A Bottle would work better.
But Great Product.
- Does the JOB!Review by David (22 September 2011)
- Value for money!
Does the Job!
Overall a good addition to anyone's stack!
JUST REMEMBER THE WATER!
100 % Creatine Monohydrate
This product is not a drug and is not meant to treat, cure or prevent any disease.
SKU #: SFCM01