Accelerated Amino Transport
Amino acids are the basic building blocks of muscle. Amino acids can also trigger anabolism, the cornerstone of muscle growth. While there are nearly two dozen different amino acids, only a select few are absolutely essential for igniting the anabolic drive, as new research has shown. Not surprisingly, these required amino acids are the same ones found in human muscle protein. Animal Nitro is the first and only supplement that contains the correct ratios of those amino acids based on human muscle protein itself.
Universal Nutrition Animal Nitro is an accelerated essential amino acid transport pack: when combined with resistance training, Animal Nitro can actually help your body deliver more nutrients to your working muscles, recover more quickly, and build new muscle mass by enhancing protein synthesis, improving net muscle protein balance, and preventing muscle breakdown.
• Contains BCAAs (Branched Chain Amino Acids)
• Contains EAAs (Essential Amino Acids)
• Increases the speed of recovery
• Fights fatigue
• Boosts strength
• Increases performance
One Animal Nitro tin contains 44 packs or 22 servings.
Category: Vitamins & Supplements
• Take 1 pack within 30 minutes following resistance training.
• For even better results, take 2 packs daily, the first immediately before lifting, and the second within 30 minutes after.
• If you use a post-training protein shake, wait at least another 30-45 minutes after you've taken the Universal Animal Nitro pack before drinking your shake.
• Always take Animal Nitro on an empty stomach, preferably with fruit juice.
- Massive difference
- This is my first time writing to you about Nitro, there is nothing out on the market that compares. This past semester at school
I've hit my personal bests in everything. Hit a 140kg bench and a 220kg deadlift, and my squats have gone up to 180kg for 5 reps. I know
these arent any world records, but for me at 100kg I am pleased with my progress, and I def wouldnt have gotten there without
Nitro. If you’re looking for strength, you’re wasting your time with anything else. The essential aminos in this product makes such a difference since many protein building blocks in shakes are simply converted into urea, whereas these BCAA's and EAA's get there bypassing the liver and doing their job.
- Underrated product
- You don't hear much hype with this product. I took it religiously for two weeks and started noticing significant differences in toned body weight and I could up my routine at the gym. I consumed it with fast acting carbs and my levels gained day after day.
8.5 out of 10.
|Serving Size: 1 Pack|
Servings Per Container: 44
Per 2 Packs
|Vitamin B6 (pyridoxine HCl)|
|Niacin (as niacinamide)|
|Human Muscle Protein Complex™|
|Pro BCAA Complex|
Exercise good judgement and keep this out of reach of children. To keep is as fresh as possible, store this product in a cool, dry place, away from heat, moisture and sunlight. You know the drill. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
SKU #: UL3035