USN 100% Premium Whey Protein contains multiple protein sources to help with recovery and lean muscle growth.
Best For Muscle Gains
Most athletes and fitness enthusiasts realise the possible benefits of having a Whey Protein shake after your training to feed your muscles protein to support lean muscle gains.
The importance of a good Whey Protein is such that athletes may ignore many other supplements but will always include a Whey Protein shake as part of their fitness routine.
A quality whey shake used after your workout helps to reduce your recovery between your workouts. This has enough naturally occurring amino acids to help you constantly perform at your best.
Multiple Protein Sources
USN's latest whey protein product has been created from different protein sources to ensure that protein gets delivered at every vital stage of the recovery process.
In their blend they have whey Hydrolysate which is one of the purest and most readily available forms of protein. This fast-acting protein source ensures that your body starts to receive protein almost as soon as you have finished your shake.
Once your body has used the protein from the Hydrolysate USN has added whey and milk protein isolate combined with whey protein concentrate to continue the supply of protein for a further 30 - 40 minutes.
As with any quality protein shake USN has added Tolerase L which is a ph-stable lactase digestive enzyme to help your body utilise the protein more efficiently and to minimise any stomach discomfort for users who are lactose intolerant.
Amazing New Flavours
Available in a variety of new flavours like Wheytella and Cinnamon Bun, which we can confirm are awesome.
The new USN 100% Premium Whey Protein offers you a quality whey shake in a money-saving 3.2kg size with a flavour selection to please even the most discerning palette.
- Love itReview by Caznut (23 January 2017)
- PriceEffectivenessTasteThe best tasting whey ever. Honestly, the only one I'll buy. Supper cost efficient if you but in bulk.
- great taste but quite pricey for its sizeReview by Lallas (4 June 2016)
- TastePriceEffectivenessQuite pricey but great taste and is very effective especially when taken in the morning
- USN have nailed itReview by Chris (5 April 2016)
- PriceEffectivenessTasteTo be honest their whey proteins in the past were rubbish. Tasted bad, poor nutritional values. Seems they have done a 180 with this. Great taste (Chocolate) with a solid protein content, no funny stuff added. Buying the 3.2kg will give you savings.
- WorstReview by Nico J (25 March 2016)
- TastePriceEffectivenessSwitched to this after using a different quality brand. This is the worst product and had zero results from this. Bad quality!
- WowtellaReview by Haley (21 February 2016)
- PriceEffectivenessTasteThe Wheytella is divine. Seriously, Nutella in a shake. Tried the small tub first before dipping my toe in the 3kg which offers great value for money.
- BEST TASTING WHEYS EVER! AWESOME PRODUCTReview by Neelesh (2 December 2015)
- PriceEffectivenessTasteI've been using USN's whey protein for 3 months now in all the new flavours. The cinnamon caramel doughnut flavour is absolute INSANE! You get very low carbs and very good amount of protein per serving. It's not only far the cheapest, yet it's very effective when you train. I bulked up for a year, after taking this for 3 months and usn phedra cuts, I am completely shredded. A MUST BUY PRODUCT!
Flavours: Cookies & Cream / Wheytella
|Amount Per Serving||*%NRV|
|of which total sugar||1.7g|
|of which saturated||1g|
|AMINO ACID PROFILE (gram/32g)|
|Cystine / Cysteine||0.2|
|Glutamine / Glutamic Acid||3.7|
| *% Nutrient Reference Values (NRVs) for individuals 4 years and older (2010).|
** Essential amino acids
^BCAAs (Branched Chain Amino Acids)
|Amount Per Serving||*%NRV|
|of which total sugar||1.6g|
|of which saturated||0.6g|
|*% Nutrient Reference Values (NRVs) for individuals 4 years and older (2010).|
COOKIES & CREAM
Protein blend [Whey Protein Isolate, Milk Protein Isolate, Whey Protein Hydrolysate and Whey Protein Concentrate], Glycine, Maltodextrin, Flavouring, Sodium Chloride, Cookie Bits [Flour, Sugar, Vegetable Shortening (Hydrogenated Soybean, Cottonseed - and Canola Oil), Cocoa (Processed with Alkali), High Fructose Corn Syrup, Corn Flour, Chocolate, Salt, Dextrose, Baking Soda, Lecithin], Stabiliser, Non-Nutritive Sweetener Blend (Sucralose and Acesulfame-K), Tolerase L (pH-stable lactase).
Protein blend [Whey Protein Isolate, Milk Protein Isolate, Whey Protein Hydrolysate and Whey Protein Concentrate], Cocoa, Glycine, Flavouring, Sodium Chloride, Non-Nutritive Sweetener Blend (Sucralose and Acesulfame-K), Tolerase L (pH-stable lactase).
Protein blend [Whey Protein Isolate, Milk Protein Isolate, Whey Protein Hydrolysate and Whey Protein Concentrate], Cocoa, Glycine, Flavouring, Sodium Chloride, Maltodextrin, Thickener (Xanthan Gum), Non-Nutritive Sweetener Blend (Sucralose and Acesulfame-K), Tolerase L (pH-stable lactase).
Allergen Warning: Cow's milk.
Contains lactose (milk sugar), but suitable for lactose intolerant individuals due to the addition of Tolerase L (lactase enzymes).
May also contain traces of soy, peanuts, tree nuts, wheat (gluten) or crustaceans.
For a 23.5g protein serving mix approximately 1 scoop (32g) into 150-200ml of cold water.
Shake well for about 30 seconds, let it settle for 60 seconds and shake again before drinking.
Have 1 to 3 servings daily.
Is great when used upon waking or before a workout to ensure optimal amino acid levels.
After workout to help with amino acid replenishment.
And before bed time to help with efficient protein uptake during sleep.
Your protein demand will vary depending on your physical goal. Adjust your protein intake accordingly.
Consult with your doctor prior to use, especially if you have a medical condition. Not suitable for pregnant/lactating women, or individuals under the age of 12. Individuals 12-18 years should not exceed one serving a day, especially if taking in high quantities of dietary protein sources. Do not exceed the recommended daily intake. Nutritional supplements should not replace a varied diet.
Category: Nutrition Drinks & Shakes
SKU #: UNPWPCF