USN BCAA Vitargo is an intra-workout stamina drink designed for you to get the most out of your training.
Among the most beneficial and effective supplements in any sports nutrition programme are Branched Chain Amino Acids (BCAAs). These are the essential amino acids leucine, isoleucine and valine.
The combination of these three essential amino acids make up approximately 1/3 of skeletal muscle in the human body, and plays an important role in protein synthesis, and thus muscle growth and repair.
Glutamine is the most abundant amino acid found in the human body and is arguably the most important in the process of building muscle and gaining strength. Citrulline malate again may enhance nitric oxide production (whilst also increasing natural arginine levels), and promote aerobic energy production as well as post-training recovery – a reduction in the sensation of fatigue has been shown, with reduced levels of lactic acid and ammonia quite evident.
Beta-alanine promotes this reduction in fatigue and increase in aerobic energy to an even greater extent, whilst also increasing anaerobic energy, muscular strength and power output.
The patented Vitargo® and a High-Molecular-Weight Waxy Maize Starch have been added to the carbohydrate blend to drastically accelerate glycogen refuelling during and after training and events.
Simply put, the refreshing USN BCAA Vitargo will allow active individuals to train harder for longer while assisting recovery!
Category: Vitamins & Supplements
- Works well for meReview by Christopher (19 June 2013)
- TastePriceEffectivenessI really like this product. Each time i have used it i have found myself being able to train harder, lift heavier and recover faster. It has been excellent for me.
- Did its jobReview by Jee (31 January 2012)
- I cant complain about this product cause it did its job but not too amazingly i just wish it had a better taste and it didn't make your skin itch so much, but all in all its a good product just a little too expensive
- not for meReview by American muscle (1 January 2012)
- Does work but unbearable itching and terrible taste, alot better out there
- wonder of a pre-workout productReview by Nicholas (23 March 2011)
- I dont usually like USN's products, but this one is an exception!
It really works and you can feel it instantly....it makes you tingle and focus in gym....similar effects to BSN NO-explode yet less hectic ingredients.
Really speeds up recovery and stimulates fast strength gains.
Recommend to anybody looking to gain strength and wanting an excellent pre-workout drink.
- Works WondersReview by VB (12 August 2010)
- My favorite product!
I don't normally like the quality of USN and other RSA Brands but decided to give this a shot. I must say i can actually feel the recovery instantly. It does what it"s created to do. Maybe even more. Hopefully this is the beginning of quality RSA supplement brands that I've been waiting for.
This product is a must have for those who bust it out in the gym!
- Does speed up recoveryReview by Waylander (28 May 2010)
- I bought this product recently and have noticed that it seems to actually speed my recovery after heavy workouts which nothing else really has before. I sometimes need three days before I can work the same muscle group but have found less soreness after sessions. I wouldn't say its a miracle product but has made a noticeable difference.
Serving Size: 36g (1 scoop)
Servings Per Container: 11
|of which total sugar (dextrose, fructose, maltose, maltotriose)||3.5g|
|* % Nutrient Reference Values (NRVs) for individuals 4 years and older (2010).|
Vitargo Patented Agglomerated Barley Starch, Waxy Maize Starch, Beta-alanine, Maltodextrin (Slower releasing source), L-Glutamine, L-Leucine, Citric Acid, Dextrose Monohydrate, Fructose, L-Carnitine Fumarate, L-Isoleucine, L-Valine, Flavouring, Di-Potassium Phoshate, L-Citrulline Malate, Anticaking Agent, Monosodium Phosphate, Non-Nutritive Sweetener Blend (Sucralose, Acesulfame-K), Sodium Chloride, Natural Colourants, Vanadium AAC.
Allergen Warning: Barly (Gluten)
• Training Days: Mix 1 rounded scoop (36g) with 500ml water immediately prior to your workout and consume during training. Take another serving (1 scoop) directly after training.
• Individuals weighing 100kg or more, looking to build muscle, take 2 scoops (72g) with 750-900ml water prior to workout.
• Non-Training Days: Mix 1 scoop into 500ml of water upon waking. Take BCAA Vitargo on a daily basis to optimise the hypertrophic effect during the muscle building process. Endurance athletes should only use on training days.
• It is recommended that the powder be added to half the water first, after which it should be shaken vigorously for 10 to 15 seconds before adding the other half, and again shaking vigorously for a further 15 to 20 seconds.
Consult your doctor prior to use, especially if you have a medical condition. Not recommended for pregnant/lactating women, and individuals under the age of 18. High levels of beta-alanine may cause paresthesia (pins and needles). Research suggests that this sensation is caused by beta-alanine binding to nerve receptors, and it is thought to generally resolve on its own after about 1.5 hours. The sensation may subside after a few weeks of continuous use. However, if this reaction continues and becomes disturbing, please reduce dosage, or discontinue. Please not that natural colourants may have a staining effect on sports bottles over time.
SKU #: UNBCVCF