EVOX 3DT2 is the ultimate pre workout product designed to give you a pump, stamina and mental focus during your workout sessions.
The muscle pump is caused by an increase in blood flow which also assists in getting nutrients to muscles to start the repair and rebuilding process. Arginine Alpha Ketoglutarate which is part of Glutaric Acid is known to assist in producing increased blood flow. For stamina and strength Carnosine which is converted from Beta Alanine is known to increase both.
Caffeine is a powerful central nervous system stimulant which increases concentration and enhances mood. Creatine is responsible for increasing ATP and energy levels, creatine naturally occurs within our bodies.
Another powerful central nervous system stimulant found in 3DT2 is Schizandrol A which has similar properties as Caffeine to enhance mood and increase concentration. For Nitric Oxide production the product contains Agmatine Sulfate combined with N-Methyltyramine HCL for mind blowing mental focus and extreme energy boosting.
- AwesomeReview by Nature (12 March 2018)
- PriceEffectivenessTasteIt really works for me very i can train without getting tired am just worried about the side affect if any
- Poor KickReview by Claude (30 January 2018)
- EffectivenessTastePriceTook NPL Ignite and that made me a beast in the gym even on my laziest day took me past what 4 scoops of this does when I am in the mood to train.
Didnt really work for me no pins and needles no effects
- Not bad at allReview by Sonic (7 November 2017)
- PriceEffectivenessTastePerfect pre workout for me, as for the running tummy, if you have a weak immune system you will def have that speeding tummy and the dehydration means more pure water needed. I use it for swimming and damn it boosts my speed and endurance perfectly. Il continue using it with its bad taste
- NO GOReview by Megs (18 August 2017)
- PriceEffectivenessTasteToo hectic on the tummy , had tummy cramps, felt awful , too much pins and needles , normally its manageable with other Pre workouts, but the this one was crazy, wont go Evox Pre again.
- Great productReview by Steven (7 August 2017)
- EffectivenessTastePriceGreat product to use, for those experiencing needle effects it's a matter of your tolerance as we metabolize supplements differently. Try lower dosages.
- Great ValueReview by Georg (16 September 2016)
- PriceEffectivenessTasteThis is the best low cost pre workout you will find, you do need to cycle off it or use something else for awhile after prolonged usage because your body gets use to it. Like many pre workouts your stomach might do a quick emptying session after you take it.
- Not 4meReview by Vtech (2 March 2016)
- PriceEffectivenessTaste1st it was SSN N.O. CREA PUMP.. I couldn't continue with it as it wasn't treating me well, then this 3DT2, my goodness worse than the CREA PUMP,5-10 min after taking it needles from the tip of my ears,nose,knees till uncomfortable unbearable itchiness all over my body I had to take a shower,then during training I felt nauseous ,lack of strength ,weakness and really got sick I couldn't continue with my training took 2 scoops.i won't talk about the taste.. Js not 4me..
- GoodReview by Armand (3 February 2016)
- TastePriceEffectivenessIt's a good pre. The extra energy and the mental strength is great but the taste is really bad.
- Well worth itReview by bane (13 January 2016)
- PriceEffectivenessTasteawesome product , for the price and effectiveness .
- is fair taste but the price is a bit steepReview by Jonny Bravo (7 January 2016)
- TastePriceEffectivenessusing it for two years considering the zero sugar ...etc ...i think it is fair taste but the price is a bit steep
- Not GreatReview by Old Skool (4 January 2016)
- PriceEffectivenessTasteHorrible taste! Not a great product. Gives you a bit of speed for a couple of minutes and then it's gone. Far better pre-workouts than this one.
- a bit pricy and awful taste but quite effectiveReview by Beast (10 December 2015)
- EffectivenessTastePricewould recommend it especially to hard gainers.
- Great StuffReview by Remzy (28 October 2015)
- EffectivenessTastePricei would recommend this to everyone. its a great pre workout supplement!! been using it for years..
- rewardReview by kat (6 October 2015)
- PriceEffectivenessTasteIs my first day using it today but I was pumped up let me continue using it and see how it goes
- used it and got started right upReview by powerhouse (1 September 2015)
- EffectivenessTastePriceGood product....although if taste could kill.id be dead still good product
- It works good, but is a little bit expensiveReview by Kiettie (31 August 2015)
- PriceEffectivenessTasteTaste is awful.
- Makes me feel sickReview by Jason (19 August 2015)
- TastePriceEffectivenessDont buy it !!!
- Would NOT RecommendReview by RED_Android (11 August 2015)
- PriceEffectivenessTasteThis stuff did give me an energy boost pre-workout, but made me feel very nauseous and dizzy as soon as my heart rate increased. I had to take more breaks, got pins & needles in my hands & nose, and felt unsteady on my feet. I experienced no improvement in my performance either, in fact the opposite. Not to mention it tastes like pool chemicals.
- awesome suppReview by Sam (7 August 2015)
- TastePriceEffectivenessgreat endurance and pump...
- Great Pump, Awful tasteReview by BlueAlphaWolf (27 July 2015)
- TastePriceEffectivenessI got this for free with a weigh protein bundle, and i must admit it does give you the energy for those last few reps and the pump great! But it tastes awful! I tried mixing it, but nothing can mask the aftertaste!
- its great! works for meReview by Arick (18 July 2015)
- EffectivenessTastePriceCheaper than most, does the job, great pump mentally and physically . Blue blaze tastes better.
- HATEReview by Mr gains (2 July 2015)
- PriceEffectivenessTastehate this pre mainly because of its taste had to was it out with water
- Greate pre-workoutReview by M4niac (24 June 2015)
- PriceEffectivenessTasteThis is really a great pre-workout, gives loads of endurance and strength and it's price is just awesome compared to others.
- Overall a good preworkout!Review by Jason (24 June 2015)
- TastePriceEffectivenessThe Energy was good and clean and an increase in strength was noticeable. The pumps aren't as good as other top PWOs but pretty good. Blue Blaze tasted okay.
- do not waste your moneyReview by gavem (24 June 2015)
- TastePriceEffectivenessthe last version was better this ones price is perfect but i got more effect from oros ! wouldn't buy this again ever evox is losing the plot ! still waiting to see a local brand come up with something interesting in the replacement of 1.3 dmaa
- not worth itReview by Larry (24 June 2015)
- PriceEffectivenessTastewas not effective for me at all and hated the taste!
- Great PumpReview by Matt (24 June 2015)
- TastePriceEffectivenessThe price for this pre is perfect, making affordability towards a pre in everyone's range. Plus, it gives a great pump.
- uselessReview by lifter (24 June 2015)
- TastePriceEffectivenessworst pre workout ive ever used. all u get from it is a horrible taste it actually put me off my workout i noticed completely no vascular enhancements or even the slightest pump. rather drink some ordinary fruit juice than this horrible supplement
- terribleReview by werner mentz (24 June 2015)
- PriceEffectivenessTasteThis pre is terrible no pump at all and I've gone up to 4 scoops but still no pump feel drained 40 mins into workout and the taste is bad literally closed my nose.
- Good pumpReview by Baron (24 June 2015)
- TastePriceEffectivenessIt is a overall good pre workout booster but the taste is really, really horrible. Had to chug it just to get the taste away faster. Good pump and more focus. 3/5 rating
- ResultsReview by sutefon (24 June 2015)
- PriceEffectivenessTasteThis product worked wonders for me. I had a lot more energy than i used to have.
- Great productReview by E (24 June 2015)
- PriceEffectivenessTasteGood pre-workout booster. have not been using it long, but it really helped me with my routine.
- Great productReview by RT182 (24 June 2015)
- TastePriceEffectivenessIts a great product, gives that mental focus you need to go all out. Great pump! just don't like the low you get after workout... feel a bit drained
- 3dt2Review by olweezy (24 June 2015)
- TastePriceEffectivenessReally good pump
- Waste of moneyReview by Rich (24 June 2015)
- PriceEffectivenessTasteI use to use the original 3DT which was excellent, the original 3DT gave me razor sharp mental focus and I really felt like working out while using it. This 3DT2 garbage is no better than drinking a big jug of coffee. My head is always in a haze while using the new 3DT2. This is the worst pre workout I have used. N-Methyltyramine is useless and is not a good replacement for dmaa. Synephrine or amp citrate would have been a better replacement for dmaa. This proves once again that the South African supplement industry is always one step behind!
- FantasticReview by Dean James (24 June 2015)
- PriceEffectivenessTasteI have been using 3DT2 for about a month now. I love the energy and mental focus it delivers.I have tried it both evening and morning and must admit that it really works better for me in the evening. Evening cause after my workout I sleep well. I know why I am taking it and will not complain about the taste. Thanks Guys
- Not happyReview by Dj (24 June 2015)
- TastePriceEffectivenessI tried this pre-workout for the first time. Wasn't satisfied, I feel it's the same as having coffee.
- It really worksReview by Stroopie (24 June 2015)
- PriceEffectivenessTasteIt seems that this product really works for me and yes, you are drained after exercise but it is very expensive. They can drop the price or continue with special, 3 for 2.
- Not happyReview by Lyle (24 June 2015)
- PriceEffectivenessTasteMy stomach run like crazy. i reduced the scoops and increased the water content and it still did not help. i ended throwing it away as two weeks in and my tummy kept working
- non effectiveReview by kimikoo (24 June 2015)
the vitro carbo worked better for me, this just make me itch though my workout improves it is very minor. I need a low calorie alternative for vitro carbo, but this is a waste.
- waste of cashReview by bully (24 June 2015)
- PriceEffectivenessTastedon't bother with this doesn't work at all
- rubbishReview by suzzieQ (24 June 2015)
- PriceEffectivenessTasteits pooo
- terrible tasteReview by MrWayne (24 June 2015)
- TastePriceEffectivenessmade me almost puke
- TerribleReview by Gary (24 June 2015)
- PriceEffectivenessTasteNot sure if it is just me, but it just made my stomach work overtime and made me itchy...
- Good value for moneyReview by Matthew (24 June 2015)
- EffectivenessTastePriceSure it makes your stomach work a bit but I've used nearly every product on the market and there are so many products that aren't as good but 3 times the price. Decent product and great value for money, I would buy it again.
- cant complainReview by yums (24 June 2015)
- PriceEffectivenessTasteI wanted to know can you drink it on non training days? I must say I have been using it only for a week and it helps me.
- SuperbReview by masimba (24 June 2015)
- PriceEffectivenessTasteGood value for molla
- no lieReview by God-Body (24 June 2015)
- TastePriceEffectivenessat first i took 3 scoops O.M.G bad choice felt drained rather than energized then the next day i took 1 scoop and wow i was on FIRE!!!!!! could feel it pumping through my muscles overall good product but 3 scoops tastes like rubbish yuk but 1 scoop is just fine hey tolerable
- Not so good anymore!!Review by juan (24 June 2015)
- PriceEffectivenessTasteThis product was much more powerful 2-3 years ago. The product is downgraded since then, I can't feel the effect anymore. Totally useless for me.
- Stomach Dump!Review by Rev (24 June 2015)
- PriceEffectivenessTasteSkip over this pre-workout.
If you need a stomach dump, then buy it.
It's not nearly as effective as most pre-workouts. Even at 4 scoops I hardly get fired up. Worst of all is the stomach runs it gives you. I've never had runs with ANY other pre-workout, but this one is intolerable. It's cheap... so I guess you get what you pay for.
|Serving Size: 3 Level Scoops (approx 9.7g) |
Servings per Container: 17
|Amount per Serving|
|3-DT2 MATRIX||8418.75 mg|
|Arginine L Alpha Ketoglutarate 2:1; Creatine Monohydrate 99.5%; L Citrulline Malate; Beta Alanine; Agmatine Sulfate; Caffeine Anhydrous; N-Methyltyramine HCL; Schizandrol-A; Vitamin B12 (Methylcobalamin).|
|** Nutritional values are calculated per the ingredients typical value.|
(L-Arginine-AKG, Creatine Monohydrate, Beta Alanine, Agmatine Sulfate, Citrulline, Caffeine Anhydrous, N-Methyltyramine HCL, Shizandrol-A, Vitamin B12 (Methylcobalamin), Citric Acid, Colloidal Dioxide, Flavouring, Magnesium Stearate, Fiber from Orafti Synergy1, Sodium Chloride, Non-Nutritive Sweetener [Sodium Cyclamate, Sodium Saccharin and Acesulfame-K), Xanthan Gum
Manufactured in a facility that processes, Egg, Wheat (Gluten) and Nuts.
• As a dietary supplement, consume 3 scoops 25 - 30 minutes prior to workout.
• Drink plenty of liquid during workout.
• Initially, it is recommended to consume 1-2 scoops to gauge tolerance.
Use this product as a food supplement only. Intended for healthy adults over the age of 18. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease. Do not use if any known sensitivities to any of the ingredients exist. Check with your doctor before use should you be on any medication. Consult a physician prior to use if you are pregnant or nursing. Do not exceed the recommended daily intake. Food supplements should not replace a varied diet. Contents sold by weight not volume. KEEP THIS PRODUCT IN A COOL, DRY PLACE OUT OF REACH OF YOUNG CHILDREN.