The Evox Shaker is ideal to mix protein and meal replacement powders: simply add the powder into water or milk, close lid and shake. The sieve makes sure that all the powder is dissolved. Shakers are great to use on the go, be it on the road or at the gym.
Category: Fitness & Nutrition
- Waste of moneyReview by project40 (1 February 2018)
- PriceEffectivenessTasteStarting leaking after short while. Yesterday the cap came off while shaking. My clothes were drenched in proteien suppl. Will not buy again.
- LeakingReview by Harold Prestage (16 March 2017)
- PriceEffectivenessTasteStarted leaking a week after i bought it, got into my car and started shaking it then i was drenched in protein :)
- LeakReview by Albert (26 February 2017)
- PriceEffectivenessTasteI know it's not an expensive shaker but I still paid for it. Leaked from the first time i used it. No use taking it back because I don't have the time.
- AverageReview by Georg (16 September 2016)
- PriceEffectivenessTasteNot a bad mid range bottle, standard size , seals well, well made durable plastic.
- AwesomeReview by Ryno (25 July 2015)
- PriceEffectivenessTasteGreat shaker and it never leaks.
- good qualityReview by Larry (8 April 2014)
- PriceEffectivenessTastegood quality shake was really happy while using this bad boy
- Great ShakerReview by Hiren (25 September 2013)
- PriceEffectivenessTasteHave been using this for about a week and no leaks or cracks. The bottle mixes very well and cleans easily without scratching. I forgot to wash the bottle over the weekend and when i washed it on the Monday it had no weird smell after evn though the banana's in there were more rotten than a sailors mouth! Love this bottle, way better then the other's i've used.
- Awesome!Review by Hiren (18 September 2013)
- PriceEffectivenessTasteOne of the best shakers i've used in a long while! Used it once and already found that it mixes my shake much better then the bottle i was using. Looks really cool too so walking with it in your hand doesn't make you look like an weirdo. Overall really nice bottle without any spills.
- Easy, convenient and effectiveReview by Clinton (10 September 2013)
- PriceEffectivenessTastePerfect quantity , shape and great quality
- Great shakerReview by Rory (17 August 2013)
- EffectivenessTastePriceGreat bottle, doesn't spill and mixes your protein very well Also easy to wash
- DisappointedReview by Christopher (10 July 2013)
- PriceEffectivenessTasteWhile this did not leak, it was made of terribly flimsy material and after one fall it was broken. Not worth the money.
- Best shakerReview by Marc (7 April 2013)
- Doesn't spill, doesn't break.
- Kick as* greatReview by Sizwe (5 December 2012)
- It is nice and strong
- GoodReview by kwerty (19 November 2012)
- Doesn't leak and the hinge hasn't broken like my other shakers
- GoodReview by Emile (20 October 2012)
- Good shaker, does what it needs to. Sometimes difficult to unscrew the lid due to being a bit slippery but nothing major. Also starts to leak after a while. All round good shaker
- The bestReview by Johan (8 September 2012)
- A bottle that doesn't leak like most bottles does. I have 6 of these bottles and won't buy any other shaker.
- AwesomeReview by De Wet (11 June 2012)
- Great shaker, I have 3.
100 times better than USN shaker!!!!
- LeaksReview by Michael (6 June 2012)
- Shaker started leaking after 1 week. Would rather invest in something like the USN shaker with the bottom the screws on. I don't like USN, but I use the shaker.
- Good Shaker - Does the jobReview by Kendall (17 May 2012)
- Overall a good shaker that does the job. No spillage and mixes whey well.
- Good shakerReview by Mrmin24 (5 September 2011)
- The evox shaker works well. It is transparent which enables you to see the content and it doesn't leak. Only down point is the cap which is press on. This might become a problem after some wear and tear. Good Prices
- Very cheapely made!Review by B.B (10 May 2011)
- I have tried out every shaker available and would say without any doubt this is the worst of them all.
It is made out of cheap material and it breaks very easy.It also leaks after a few days.
Overall i give it a 3/10
- Like itReview by Georg (17 November 2010)
- Great shaker sturdy mostly shuts nice and tight so no leakage.
- Good.Review by Lester (17 September 2010)
- This is my first screw top shaker and it's not to bad.
Only two things, it starts at 200ml so anything less needs to be guessed and sometimes it is difficult to get a good grip on the lid when trying to open it. Otherwise, it's great!
- Evox shakers are the bestReview by Hardgainer (11 September 2010)
- This is the best designed shaker by far! What I like about this one compared to shakers of other brands are:
- Transparent plastic so you can see the liquid quantity clearly before adding the powder.
- Designed to fit in your car's cup holder.
- A hinged cap. Other shakers have a plastic hinge which is prone to breaking off.
- Tight fitting lid, yet easy to screw on and off.
- No leaking.
- good stuff!Review by Karl (7 September 2010)
- very nice shaker! used to use a blender , but this is much easier and faster!
- Good bottleReview by Michael (27 July 2010)
- Quality size to make good shakes and stack a few products. Much better than that of Biogen and USN shakers! No leaks and fit tightly!
- no leaksReview by Bronson (4 June 2010)
- no leaks from this bottle!!!!!
great size for those big shakes.. mixes well
- GreatReview by Dean (1 June 2010)
- This is a great bottle for value! Better than USN ones!
- Best BuyReview by Clinton (14 May 2010)
- Great value. Mixes really well only a few shakes of the wrist needed and really easy to clean
- shakerReview by Alon (13 May 2010)
- sounds stupid to review a shaker but these new shakers are awesome, they dont leak spill and it has a tight fitting lid 10/10 for the new shakers
SKU #: EVSHK001