Muscle Junkie Disturbed is a psychotic pre-workout cocktail for insane workout energy and performance.
Insane Workout Energy
Athletes and lifters train at high-intensity levels to help reach their fitness goals.
Caffeine has long been used to increase energy and mental focus.
Each serving of this preworkout will give you 300mg of caffeine which is more than 3 cups of coffee.
This product has 2 grams of creatine monohydrate per scoop.
Studies have shown creatine to be effective at increasing power during weight lifting.
Being able to lift more increases your muscle gains.
Increased Blood Flow
Getting a ‘muscle pump’ during training is an increase in blood to the muscle being trained. Cutting-edge L-Arginine HCL and AKG which have been included maximise the muscle pump.
Better Recovery and Growth
Getting more nutrient-rich blood to muscles improves recovery which increases lean muscle.
40 True Servings
Looking at nutrient profile this really is a 40 serving product. Due to the high caffeine content many lifters would probably get a great workout from using just half a scoop.
We definitely recommend first starting off slowly with maybe a quarter scoop before using a full dose.
Fantastic Value for Money
The possibility of getting 80 servings makes this one of the most cost-effective preworkouts currently available. Muscle Junkie Disturbed looks set to be one of the leading workout performance boosters on the market.
Serving Size: 12 grams
|Amount Per Serving||NRV*|
|Protein (including Amino Acids)||0,0 g||0%|
|Total Carbohydrates||1,6 g||†|
|of which sugars||1,5 g||†|
|Total Fats||0,0 g||†|
|of which saturated||0,0 g||†|
|Total Fibre||0,0 g||†|
|Vitamin C||500,0 mg||500%|
|Nicotinic Acid / - Amide / Niacin||50,0 mg||313%|
|Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine)||2,5 mg||147%|
|Beta-Alanine||2 500 mg||†|
|Creatine Monohydrate||2 000 mg||†|
|L-Arginine HCL||750 mg||†|
|Betaine Anhydrous||500 mg||†|
|Caffeine Anhydrous||300 mg||†|
|L-Arginine AKG||150 mg||†|
|Nutrient Reference Values (NRVs) for individuals 4 years and older.|
† NRVs not establishes.
Other ingredients: Maltodextrin, Frutaric Acid, Ascorbic Acid, Magnesium Citrate, Sodium Bicarbonate, Salt, Flavouring, Anti-caking Agent (SiO2), Sucralose & Acesulfame K Blend, Potassium Phosphate Di, Vitamin B3, Colourants (E122), Vitamin B6.
This product is made in a facility that uses egg, dairy, soy, wheat (gluten) and nuts.
*Phenylketonurics: Contains phenylalanine.
• Carefully place one controlled dose of 12 g (1 scoop) into a shaker.
• Drink 15 to 30 minutes before your workouts.
• One serving contains 300 mg caffeine.
• To assess tolerance start with a quarter (1/4) serving and work your way up to the recommended dose.
Use this product as a food supplement only. Intended for healthy adults over the age of 18. Consult your primary health care practitioner before use, especially if you are taking medication. Not recommended of use in pregnant or lactating females. Do not exceed the recommended daily intake.
- pre work out reviewReview by stim junkie (14 May 2019)
- TastePriceEffectivenessCream soda flavour tastes rubbish nothing like cream soda price was great got it for like 200 rands had to take like 2-3 scoops to feel it very mild its an average per work out
- I call it the PITBULL.Review by Bhaggies (7 November 2018)
- TastePriceEffectivenessI've been using lot of preworkouts for past years and I've never reached my true potential in training. Since i started using disturbed i train like a mad man and i can feel my body muscle every morning when i wake up. I use one Scoop a day and i drink half of my shaker in the morning for jogging or Treadmill and i drink another half in the afternoon for heavy weight lifting training.
- Exceptionally effectiveReview by Dewalvis (28 September 2018)
- TastePriceEffectivenessThis pre workout is excellent. I personally find it way better than Hydes Nitrox. This reminds me of the old Superpump250...
Definitely recommend it. I can't describe the pump and motivation from this...
- Good productReview by Likishi (14 August 2018)
- TastePriceEffectivenessIn Zambia it's difficult to get a good Pre workout that delivers the buzz and kick like muscle Junkie Disturbed! I have been using this product for the past 1 year and I have not been disappointed! I have been able to train with greater intensity power and strength!
- misleadingReview by GainsGetter (23 July 2018)
- TastePriceEffectivenessthis does not give you the energy that you require, I have to take nearly 3 scoops to feel anything, weakest pre workout I took and at this price, Oh no, never again sorry
- Preworkout reviewReview by B3ASTM0DE_19 (13 February 2018)
- PriceEffectivenessTasteDamn This preworkout doesn't taste bad at all and for the price i say its worth it.I took one scoop & It hit me hard and is really effective. Start off by taking half a scoop as recommended just to be safe.