Muscle Junkie Freak is a delicious high-calorie nutrition shake for increasing weight and muscle.
Increase Your Body Weight
To start increasing weight athletes consume more calories then they burn and do this by eating a lot of food.
If eating large amounts of food is difficult, a mass gainer helps you to reach your daily calorie needs with a delicious tasting shake.
Each serving of Freak will give you a massive 768 calories which is the same as 2 chicken burgers and chips!
Saving You Money
At the time of this review each serving of this shake will cost you R19.45.
The average price for 2 chicken burger and chips is R80. That’s a saving of R60.55!
Get More Muscle
Not only will this product start to increase your weight, every 4 scoops provide 34 grams of quality protein to feed your body for muscle gains.
5 Protein Sources
Your body uses protein sources differently. To ensure that you get the maximum benefit from each the manufacturers have included protein from 5 sources.
As this is used to supplement your whole-food intake vitamins have been added to give you additional micronutrient support and a well rounded nutritional profile to the product.
Perfect Gainer at a Great Price
Muscle Junkie Freak is a well-formulated mass gainer which helps athletes supplement their daily nutrition requirements at a very attractive price per serving.
The amount of calories and protein per serving plus added ingredients such as HMB make this a definite for athletes looking for quality on a budget.
- NiceReview by Kg (4 February 2018)
- PriceEffectivenessTasteOne of the best Gainers,gained 5kg in 3 weeks
- just try it u won't be disappointedReview by aya Gee (28 January 2018)
- TastePriceEffectivenessBest out there
- EffectiveReview by Rocky (2 January 2018)
- PriceEffectivenessTasteMade me gain 4kg in 2 weeks what a great product.
- goodReview by Bisha (21 October 2017)
- TastePriceEffectivenessI have been using it from 69kg to 73.5 in two months. Now I weight 79kg. This is very effective and I like the taste of strawberry.
- awesome product for gaining muscle massReview by babalu (22 July 2017)
- PriceEffectivenessTasteI am daily using this product but result is beautiful this product gaining my weight 7 kg really this product is awesome
- Solid ProductReview by Kane (2 July 2017)
- TastePriceEffectivenessOne of the better gainers out there. Taste is good (always can be better). Will keep using through winter.
- It works like a bombReview by Jammo (22 June 2017)
- PriceEffectivenessTasteUsed it for 2 months and I gained 7kgs in muscle
Serving Size: 200 grams (Approx 4 Scoops)
|Amount Per Serving||NRV|
|Energy||3 214 kJ / 768 Cal|
|Glycaemic Carbohydrates||144 g||†|
|of which total sugar||32 g||†|
|Total Fat||3,4 g||†|
|of which saturated fat||1,6 g||†|
|Dietary Fibre||7 g||†|
|Total Sodium||380 mg||†|
|VITAMIN & MINERAL COMPLEX|
|Vitamin A||666 mcg RE||74%|
|Vitamin B1||0,92 mg||78%|
|Vitamin B2||1,06 mg||82%|
|Vitamin B6||1,34 mg||78%|
|Vitamin B12||0,66 mcg||28%|
|Vitamin C||40 mg||40%|
|Vitamin D||3,34 mcg||22%|
|Vitamin E||12 mg TE||80%|
|Folic Acid||0,134 mg||34%|
|Pantothenic Acid||4 mg||80%|
|ANABOLIC FREE FORM AMINO ACID COMPLEX||4 832 mg|
|INSULIN SUPPORTING COMPLEX||17,72 mg|
|Alpha Lipoic Acid||16,6 mg||†|
|Chromium (from Chromium Picolinate)||134 mcg||382%|
|Nutrient Reference Values (NRV's) for individuals 4 years and older.|
† NRVs not established.
Multi-Phase Carbohydrate Blend (Waxy Maize Starch, Maltodextrin, Dextrose, Fructose), Muscle Mutating Protein & Amino Acid Matrix (Ultra-Filtered Whey Protein, Calcium Caseinate, Egg Albumen, Soya Protein Isolate, Fat Free Dairy Solids, L-Glutamine, Taurine, L-Leucine, L-Valine, L-Isoleucine, L-Arginine Alpha-Ketoglutarate, Calcium HMB), Cocoa Powder, Flavouring, Xantham Gum (Thickener), Guar Gum (Thickener), Sodium Chloride, Vitamin Blend, Insulin Supporting Complex (Alpha Lipoic Acid, Chromium Picolinate), Sucralose (Non-Nutritive Sweetener).
Dairy, Egg, Soy.
This product is made in a facility that uses edd, dairy, soy, wheat (gluten) and nuts.
Four (4) level scoops (approx 200 grams) with 500 to 600 ml cold water or fat free milk.
Mix in a blender or shaker for 45 – 60 seconds and drink.
Drink one serving immediately after slaughtering the iron and one serving before bed.
Additional servings can be added between meals if needed.
Serving size and the amount of cold water or fat free milk used can be adjusted to individual requirements as well as your taste.
Seek advice from a health care professional before using this product if you are under 18 years of age or if you have any pre-existing medical condition(s). Keep out of reach of children. Do not take this product if you are pregnant or nursing a baby. Not suitable for diabetics. Discontinue use and consult your doctor if any adverse reactions occur.
Category: Nutrition Drinks & Shakes
SKU #: MJFRCF