Muscle Wellness Beef Protein Hydrolysate is derived from real beef protein to support your fitness lifestyle.
Feed Muscle Growth
Athletes rely on protein to feed their muscle growth.
They eat various meats and drink protein shakes to supplement their intake. A shake is fast absorbed by the body and is ideal for giving your muscles much needed protein after your workout.
The benefit of Beef protein versus a Whey shake is that some athletes have reported better gains using Beef.
390% More Concentrated
You can get Beef protein by eating a steak, but this product is 390% more concentrated than a prime sirloin steak with all the fat trimmed off.
The protein in this shake does not come from dairy and is derived from real beef.
This eliminates the symptoms that users who are lactose intolerant experience such as bloating, diarrhea or stomach cramps.
No Hormones & Chemicals
Zero chemicals have been used in extracting the protein from the hormone free raw ingredient.
Available in delicious fruit flavours of Apple and Berry this shake offers a tasty alternative to the standard Chocolate options.
Quality Manufacturing & Ingredients
Muscle Wellness Beef Protein Hydrolysate is one of the few products to state that no hormones or chemicals are used in the manufacturing.
There are very few options available for a high-quality, lactose free protein shake which is locally made to offer athletes an economical superior product.
|Amount Per Serving||RI %|
|of which saturates||0.66g|
|of which sugars||0.4g|
Hydrolyzed Beef Protein, Cocoa Powder (in chocolate flavour only), Creatine Monohydrate, Maltodextrin, Flavor Malic Acid (in fruit flavours only), Citric Acid (in fruit flavours only), Medium Chain Triglycerides, Acesulfame K, Sucrolose, Artificial Colourants (in fruit flavours only).
No known allergens.
Manufactured in a facility that processes milk, egg, gluten, soy, peanuts, nuts, fish and crustacean ingredients.
• Add 2 scoops (40g) to 300ml of water.
• Take 2 – 3 servings per day in staggered dosages.
• Best time to drink a serving is directly after your gym session.
• To get the most out of this product follow a weight training program 3 – 5 times per week to stimulate muscle growth.
Use this product in conjunction with food as part of a healthy, balanced diet, not as a substitute for such. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. DON’T EXCEED THE RECOMMENDED DAILY DOSAGE.
- BAD BAD TASTE!!!Review by V-Shape (29 October 2018)
- TastePriceEffectivenessI bought the small size chocolate flavor, and i really don't know why it tastes this bad. I saw reviews about the products before buying it, and everyone was saying that it tastes really nice. i don't know if the one i bought was a fake or not genuine, maybe the re-seller sold me an expired one with modified date label on it, but i swear it tastes SOOO BADD!!
- Delicious!Review by Jo (30 September 2017)
- TastePriceEffectivenessBest beef protein I have tried so far.
- great product best fruit flavoursReview by shavaan (31 August 2017)
- EffectivenessTastePricegreat flavours