Muscle Wellness Nature's Whey is a Non GMO pure whey protein shake.
No Artificial Sweeteners
If you are looking for a "clean" whey shake in South Africa which does not contain any artificial sweeteners or colourants then this is a great choice.
It doesn't come in any flavours like Chocolate or Vanilla, so it is unflavoured. To our staff who tried it they say similar to a glass of milk with a hint of 'nuttiness'.
Add Your Own Flavour
If you need some flavouring then options would be to used Stevia or Xylitol to make it sweet and add Cocoa, Cinnamon powder or Vanilla Extract.
Alternatively you can use it in smoothies to increase the protein content with the fruit or vegetables providing the flavour.
The whey is sourced from grass-fed cows instead of grain-fed, adding to the quality of the product. To our knowledge it might be one of the few locally produced products to state that on the label.
Containing nothing else expect the raw whey concentrate, the product is naturally gluten-free with each 25 gram serving providing 20 grams of wholesome grass-fed protein.
Try The Small Tub First
Available in a 908 gram tub which will give you approximately 35 servings or a 2kg providing 80.
We recommend you buy the small tub first to see if you like the product. The 2kg size does offer better value for money.
A Clean Protein Shake
Muscle Wellness Nature's Whey offers a 'clean' source of protein at an affordable price compared to the more expensive international brands with the same features.
Serving Size: 1 Heaped Scoop (25g)
|Amount Per Serving||Per 100 grams|
|Energy||495 kJ||1649 kJ|
|Protein||20 g||80 g|
|Carbohydrate||1.5 g||6 g|
|of which total sugars||1 g||4 g|
|Total Fat||1.5 g||6 g|
|of which saturated fats||1 g||4 g|
|Dietary Fibre||0.05 g||0.2 g|
|Total Sodium||70 mg||280 mg|
|TYPICAL AMINO ACID PROFILE|
|Aspartic Acid||11000 mg|
|Glutamic Acid||19000 mg|
Whey Protein Concentrate from Grass fed cows, Organic Raw Cacao powder (in Chocolate variant only), Xylitol (in Chocolate variant only), Organic Maca Root, Organic Stevia Leaf (in Chocolate variant only).
Made in a facility that handles nuts, fish and soy.
• Take two scoops daily or directly after training with 400ml water.
• To support lean muscle take a serving directly after your workout.
• An additional serving may be taken first thing in the morning before breakfast.
• Great to use with smoothies and to bake with.
- The taste is great my first tub of 2kg choc wheyReview by Jay (24 June 2019)
- TastePriceEffectivenessi am impressed
- Finally, no sweetenersReview by Alex (18 April 2019)
- TastePriceEffectivenessSo glad I found this product here, I've previously bought it at a different store that no longer stocks it.
I find most shake blends are extremely sweet, so I use this to mix with the flavoured ones to cut down on the sweetness. I haven't tried it alone, so I can't comment on its taste by itself, but its neutral enough that I don't notice it when mixed with other flavoured ingredients.
- Excellent ProductReview by Harry (16 May 2018)
- TastePriceEffectivenessClean and raw whey ,With no Sweeteners and GMO Free !Love this Product
- Awesome productReview by Keto dieter (4 April 2018)
- PriceEffectivenessTasteLove this product. Flavour as you wish, mix as an iced coffee the one day, and in a fruit smoothie the next, and blends in well with everything. Clean, grass-fed and sugar free. Quick delivery, awesome service!
- excellent productReview by dallas (13 March 2018)
- TastePriceEffectivenessthe best ever whey protein
- Excellent - Good clean whey, your body will let you know.Review by AntPhoenix (17 January 2018)
- PriceEffectivenessTasteIf you have a sensitive stomach such as myself and need a healthy, clean, reliable whey, this is it, no probs. Other than the fact that its getting expensive.
Mixes easily in blender to make smoothies or fruit shakes as its unflavoured. Or have it with double cream yogurt, grapes and some honey for a post workout.
I have been using this product for over a year and a half. It is my staple in the morn for a breakfast shake with seed mix, oats, banana, apple and water.
Growth factor is steady with a good diet and regular weight training (atleast 2-3 times) a week.
Also, SW, delivery is fast and reliable with good client support.
- ExcellentReview by Chris (27 November 2017)
- TastePriceEffectivenessHard to beat this Whey.
- Love itReview by Ruby (21 November 2017)
- PriceEffectivenessTasteIn all honesty, this protein shake tastes great - especially blended with a banana and a small amount of coffee! So well priced too.
- One of the best on the market!Review by Mumu (16 November 2017)
- PriceEffectivenessTasteI've been through so many different whey proteins over the years but now that I've mostly given up processed sugar it's hard to find one that doesn't make me nauseous or hurt my teeth (because of the sugar). This one is super clean and blends perfectly into any kind of smoothie or shake. It's great not to be baffled by what's inside my shake :-)
- SuperReview by Terry (2 July 2017)
- TastePriceEffectivenessThe other reviews say all the good things about this whey except the price. I paid R589 at a chain of stores in CT which was the cheapest after looking around. Then searched online and found SW, R30 cheaper with great service! Hope it stays.
- Great "clean" proteinReview by Charl (4 April 2017)
- TastePriceEffectivenessThis stuff ticks all my boxes......taste is never more important than quality....you can add flavour but you can't change the quality. Grass fed cows, Non - GMO non other non nutritional substances....you need to get hold of this stuff if you're serious about quality.
- Simple clean wheyReview by Casual Lifter (18 February 2017)
- TastePriceEffectivenessA really refreshing product. I tried the unflavoured version and it was surprisingly good (with milk). A much cleaner taste than any other protein I've tried, and considering how pure it is, Its going at a really good price. I find adding a bit of cocoa also does wonders when you want some flavour. Overall great product
- Stunning ProductReview by Sarah (16 January 2017)
- TastePriceEffectivenessBeen looking for something like this for a while. Went to all the major retailers, but nothing. Finally went online and found this. No other ingredients and the taste is actually quite nice. Super service. Was delivered the next day.
- #1 on the marketReview by Yari (3 January 2017)
- TastePriceEffectivenessIMHO the best whey you can get in S.A. at the moment. A bargain considering the quality. If the taste is an issue just add some coffee :-)
- Wholesome and EffectiveReview by Simon (25 October 2016)
- TastePriceEffectivenessAll the bang without the artificial additives at a respectable price.
Smooth and fresh taste make for easy drinking too, Great for smoothies or poured over your cereal ...
- Excellent clean source of quality wheyReview by Charl (19 September 2016)
- TastePriceEffectivenessThis is fantastic whey without the dangerous ingredients that add zero value.
- Fabulous productReview by Nikko (20 July 2016)
- TastePriceEffectivenessI've been searching for an affordable whey protein that does not contain sweeteners, colours, flavours etc. and is from grass fed cows. This product ticks all the boxes and is fabulous. I like to add cinnamon to mine and it's great to add to smoothies. If you're training hard in the gym and eating healthy why would you want to put rubbish into your body as you do with other whey proteins? Doesn't make sense to me! Love this product.
- Problem SolvedReview by Renzo (4 July 2016)
- TastePriceEffectivenessI've been looking for unflavoured whey for months, I was so happy to find this product. Good ingredients, nice and clean!
- Excellent, cheap and great value for moneyReview by Big gunz (9 June 2016)
- TastePriceEffectivenessBeing a student, getting a good protein tub is expensive. But this, this is a winner. Gives you so much protein in small ounces (25 g). I advise anyone to try it out.
- GreatReview by MrMan (16 April 2016)
- TastePriceEffectivenessExcellent product. Best whey I've ever used probably because it does not have the chemicals, sweeteners & flavourants like the other whey powders. I cannot handle the usual whey powders because it makes me feel bloated - this has no effect on me. A wonderful product.