SSN Anabolic Muscle Builder is a complete nutrition shake for rapid muscle growth.
Increase Muscle Size
This shake gives you 33 grams of quality protein per serving to help you put on muscle.
Protein is important because it is the major building block your body needs to start making gains. Without enough of it you are not giving your muscles the fuel they need to increase muscle.
Power and Strength
Creatine has been added which gives you more strength and power during your workouts so that you can start to lift heavier weights.
Pushing more weights in the gym stimulates your body to increase more muscle mass.
After you’ve pushed yourself in the gym, having a serving of this shake after your workout will help you recover faster.
Improved recovery time means you can train at your best for each training session.
Better Protein Synthesis
The BCAA’s in this shake not only help with recovery but also enhance how your body uses the protein you get from food and shakes. Resulting in faster gains.
Complete Protein Sources
As protein is so important for your muscle building, 5 sources of protein have been added to make sure you get the benefits of each one.
With the added vitamins SSN Anabolic Muscle Builder has been a popular choice for many athletes starting their weight training program.
With over 100 customer reviews on our site we are confident this mass gainer will meet your fitness goal needs.
|Flavour: Cookies and Cream |
Serving Size: 2 Scoops (100g)
Servings per Container: 20 (2kg) /40 (4kg)
Amount Per Serving
1533 kJ / 365 kCal
|ANABOLIC AMINO ACID COMPLEX||3550mg|
|† RDA not established|
Anabolic Protein and Amino Acid Complex (Ultra Filtered Whey Protein, Soya Protein Isolate, Fat Free Dairy Solids, Calcium Caseinate, Egg Albumen, Creatine Monohydrate, L-Glutamine, Taurine, L-Leucine, L-Valine, L-Isoleucine), Maltodextrin, Flavour, Guar Extract, Sodium Chloride, Vitamin Blend, Sucralose, Chromium Picolinate.
Allergen Information: Cow’s milk, Soy, Eggs.
This product is manufactured in a facility that uses eggs, dairy, soy, wheat (gluten) and nuts.
Mix 2 scoops (approx 100 g) with 300-400 ml cold fat free milk.
For ease of mixing use a blender or shaker.
For best results take one serving immediately after weight training workouts.
Additional servings may be taken during the day depending on individual caloric and nutritional requirements and ones need to gain muscle mass.
Lactose intolerant individuals should substitute cold water for the fat free milk.
Serving size and mixing ratios may be adjusted to meet individual requirements and taste preferences.
Seek advice from a health care professional before use if you have any pre-existing medical condition. Discontinue use and consult your doctor if any adverse reactions occur. Use this product as a food supplement only. Do not use as sole source of nutrition for weight reduction.
Category: Nutrition Drinks & Shakes
SKU #: SSNANMBCF
- It worksReview by Warren (8 August 2016)
- PriceEffectivenessTasteBalanced nutrition
this stuff allows you to put on weight quickly
Suggest add extra cardio depending on dosage
- Perfect I tell u.Review by SD (23 June 2016)
- PriceEffectivenessTasteGained 3kg's in two weeks. with good training four days a week u'll see the results, an lena bafana gale robale get enough sleep so u can grow
- Good gainsReview by Muscle (18 June 2016)
- TastePriceEffectivenessI've used it for a week and I have already gained some muscle mass. Don't waste time on other products.
- Very goodReview by Michael (26 February 2016)
- TastePriceEffectivenessVery good product. Cookies and cream flavour tastes amazing in my opinion.
- goodReview by suboor (23 February 2016)
- saiyathuReview by saythya (14 February 2016)
- EffectivenessTastePriceGood product but result give late
- I gained 5 kgs in 3 months ...Review by Kunal (8 February 2016)
- PriceEffectivenessTasteI gained 5 kg .. my main moto was muscle gain and so I got it ... I was 81 with 6% fat .. well I m now 86 with the same percent of fat ... Dont knw how it works .... Although I also took creatine and other pre and post workouts regularly ... And this requires 2 hours of workout in 6 days a week for a better result ..!