RUDX Whey Protein is a great tasting shake to increase training performance and lean muscle.
Build More Muscle
Every fitness athlete needs protein to feed their body for muscle recovery and growth.
They get their protein from meat and dairy sources while supplementing with a whey shake around their training times.
Each serving of this product gives you 20 grams of high quality protein.
In addition to the muscle building protein, the manufacturers have added 2 grams of extensively studied creatine monohydrate.
Your strength will increase during your workouts and you will be able to exercise for longer.
ISO 22000 Certified
This product is produced in a ISO 22000 Certified facility which is a family of codes to address all areas of optimal food safety management from distribution, manufacturing and packaging.
Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Point (HACCP) are manufacturing principles with structured systems to prevent the contamination of food from chemical, biological and physical hazards.
Cost Saving Size
To save you money the manufacturers have only made a 3kg size. By you purchasing more they are able to reduce their costs and pass the savings onto you.
Each tub will give you a generous 90 servings which will last you almost 2 months if you use 2 servings on training days and 1 on your days off.
Quality At A Great Price
RUDX Whey Protein is one of our more competitively priced options but don’t let the cost take anything away from the outstanding quality.
- Amazing product!Review by Activelee (11 January 2017)
- PriceEffectivenessTasteBest protein supplement I have ever used! Doesn't make me feel ill or bloated like other products do. Amazing taste!!
- ImpressedReview by Marc (5 January 2017)
- EffectivenessTastePriceIntroduce to Rudx Whey in Dec and blown away.
BEST Whey i have tried and really affordable!!!
- Best ever!Review by Mix (8 November 2016)
- PriceEffectivenessTasteTruly the best taste, quality and price that money can buy!
- great productReview by craig (8 November 2016)
- PriceEffectivenessTasteAs a public figure,I always have to look my best,and inspire others...... I have used many other brands through the years,and found RUDX products work the best for me. I'm on my feet 11 hours a day,and never lack energy. Awesome products!!!
- GOOD STUFFReview by RA (3 November 2016)
- PriceEffectivenessTasteAmazing taste, value for money, and best results ever!!!!!!!
- Great product great value!Review by Brad (23 September 2016)
- PriceEffectivenessTasteGreat whey! Love taking it after a awesome workout! Great for recovery as well!!
- Best by farReview by Shanti (20 September 2016)
- TastePriceEffectivenessBest whey by far, Results guaranteed.
- Great productReview by Nick (20 September 2016)
- PriceEffectivenessTasteI've tried many different brands and I can say that this is value for money! You get a great tasting product that is effective and it's resonably priced!! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
|Amount Per Serving||% NRV *|
|Total Carbohydrates||8.5 g|
|of which sugars||3.4 g|
|Total Fats||0.9 g|
|of which saturated||0.5 g|
|Total Fibre||0.5 g|
|Creatine Monohydrate||2.0 g|
|Tribulus Terrestris 40%||0.1 g|
Whey Protein Concentrate, Soy Protein Isolate, Maltodextrin, L-Glycine, Creatine Monohydrate (2.0g/serving), Dextrose (2.0g/serving), Cocoa Powder, Stabilizers, Flavouring, Salt, Tribulus Terrestris 40% (0.1g/serving), Lecithin, Sucralose Acesulphame-K Blend, Zinc Lactate, Magnesium Oxide.
Suitable for lactose-intolerant individuals
2 Heaped 25ml scoops should be mixed with 225ml of cold water or milk.
Take a serving directly after your workout.
For maximum gains use a serving 30 minutes before training and then 4 heaped scoops after.
On non-training days a serving can be taken 30 minutes before breakfast on an empty stomach.
Should not be used as your only form of nutrition or protein intake. It should always be consumed supplementary to a balanced diet and in conjunction with an exercise program structured to meet your personal health and fitness goals. This product is not intended to aid or cure any medical condition and should not be used as a substitute for any medication prescribed by a medical practitioner. Before starting an exercise program, making radical changes to your diet or introducing any form of supplementation, it is advisable to consult a medical practitioner.
Category: Nutrition Drinks & Shakes
SKU #: RUDWPCF