SSN Ignite is a nutritionally advanced fat burning, metabolism and energy boosting formulation comprised of a unique complex of 8 fat-metabolizing ingredients. These ingredients act synergistically to support fat burning, boost energy and focus levels and promote thermogenesis. Ignite enables you to burn fat faster than diet and exercise alone. The thermogenic effect causes an elevation in your body’s metabolic activity with the result that fatty acids become a preferred source of energy to working muscles. Not only do fatty acids from body fat become a primary source of energy, but during exercise, Ignite will stimulate your body to burn fat faster and sooner into your workout.
Serving Size: 4 Capsules
|Amount Per Serving||NRV|
|from chromium picolinate|
|IGNITE THERMOGENIC BLEND||1489 mg||†|
|Methylxanthine Blend (from Yerba Mate Extract & Caffeine Anhydrous)||†|
|Seville Orange Peel Extract||†|
|Green Tea Extract||†|
|supplying 95% polyphenols; catechins 90%; Epigallocatechin Gallate 45% - supplying minimum 90 mg of EGCG|
|Grapefruit Extract (Naringin)||†|
|Standardised for 95% Piperine|
|Nutrient Reference Values (NRVs) for individuals 4 years and older (2010). |
† NRVs Not Established
Other Ingredients: Gelatin (Halaal & Kosher), Micro crystalline cellulose, silica, magnesium stearate (free-flow agent), Colour (E129, E171, E133, E122, E104).
This product has been made in a factory which uses egg, dairy, soy, wheat (gluten) and nuts.
• As a dietary supplement, take 4 capsules with a glass of water 2 times daily.
• Take one serving approximately 30-60 minutes before exercise and the other serving approximately 30-60 minutes before breakfast or lunch.
• Do not exceed 4 capsules in a 4 hour period and 12 capsules in a day and if sensitive to stimulants, do not take within 4 hours of sleep.
• For best results combine Ignite with an exercise program and a calorie controlled diet that is low in fat and simple/refined sugars. Drink a minimum of 2½-3 litres of fluid per day. Read the entire label before use and follow the instructions.
Not intended for persons under 18 years of age. Seek advice from a health care professional before use if you have any pre-existing medical condition. Do not use if pregnant or nursing or at risk of, or are being treated for high blood pressure, heart disease, renal disease, hyperthyroidism, spasms, psychiatric disease, suffer from migraines, have asthma, or are taking asthma medication. Discontinue use and consult your doctor if any adverse reactions occur. Keep out of reach of children.
- Worth the tryReview by Bruwer (22 November 2018)
- TastePriceEffectivenessI started using the pills with 2 in the morning and 2 before exercise in the afternoon. After two weeks I increased it to 4 pills in the morning and 4 pills before exercise - I do agree about the headaches and the "sick feel", but I will now just go back to the 2 pills instead of the 4.
It really do help with the intensity of my exercise and I have more energy - I cannot really tell if my weight drop was so effective as I thought it would be, but due to exercise and weight training I do not really care as I can notice in my dresses that a lot of cm melt away.
Sometimes some things don't work for you as well as for others, but you will never know if you don't try.
- SSN IgniteReview by Legend (28 October 2018)
- TastePriceEffectivenessI bought this product before, it rocks with good diet and exercise too. I found that am losing weight fast and lean muscle too. I decided to combine it with SSN Anabolic Muscle Builder. They worked perfectly . I love this Brand SSN.
- SSN IgniteReview by Legend (11 September 2018)
- TastePriceEffectivenessVery impressed on my first day.After looking for a fat burning and weight loss this ignite works.l take 1 pill before lunch and see how my body react on it, and before training I increased to 2 pills . Focus, energy and after training l feel great. My advice is use this product step by step, increase as your body feeling comfortable with the dosage.
- Very impressed it. Works best l have hadReview by Curt (27 August 2018)
- TastePriceEffectivenessAfter looking for a fat burning and weight loss this lignite works.As a road Cyclist and runner .l take 4 pills before training . Focus, energy and after training l l feel great .At gym l also use it after a week the results talk for themselves.
- Not Well at all !``Review by mel (29 May 2018)
- PriceEffectivenessTasteIm not sure if im suppose to feel like this for the 1st days but im 2nd day on the SSN burner but i feel nausea and light headed dunno if i should stop or what thinking maybe it will go away .........i just feel Sick and i cant sleep at night ....
- worth the tryReview by sese (18 April 2018)
- PriceEffectivenessTasteso far so good
- Good, but not all ingredients are the bestReview by Donny (16 March 2017)
- PriceEffectivenessTasteSo after trying a bunch of thermogenics, I found that SSN ignite reacts pretty well to make your heart rate run high, 4 pills and a coffee has my arms shaking like a maniac, my biggest loses were around 600grams on a day, and some 100gram 200gram loses.
Though, mentally I find it messed up my calm mind for weeks/months afterwards, very explosive fights and sudden anger, and im glad im off these pills, back to my calm demeanor hence the 2 star for effectiveness, I don't think these pills should only promote weightloss, it should also keep you sane as much as possibly.
I took L - tyrosine (which ignite has, and what i believe is causing the problem ) separately and had similar anger issues. I might be wrong, since i haven't found any peer reviewed research explaining what im finding, but I don't feel it should be ignored. I found better thermogenics that caused better results and less anger related problems.
- It just worksReview by locueh (5 January 2017)
- PriceEffectivenessTasteAs a domestic cyclist we always looking for something that will help us keep our weight down and that has no band stimulants - I used the product for 2 months (4 tabs in the morning before a ride and 2 at breakfast) along with along with 2 CLA tabs at lunch and dinner. I just found i need to lay of the double expressos...
- Great energy boostReview by dede (9 April 2016)
- EffectivenessTastePriceI will say this actually ignite m engine...it's incredible energy is powerful,no more struggling in gym, now I can train even more longer in gym.well its m first day it seems very helpful
- It made me extremely tired and i got a nasty rash all over my bodyReview by Lisa (29 January 2016)
- TastePriceEffectivenessThere is something in there that i am allergic to. And i have tried many supplements. No doctor could tell me what it is or could give me anything for it.
- Before taking them I weighed 100 kgReview by Fat Loser (11 January 2016)
- PriceEffectivenessTasteBefore taking them I weighed 100 kg (one bottle later and intense training) I managed to reach 86 kg . Lasted me 2 months .at first taking them you'll feel funny sweat like a M.f . So I'd advise you to take 2 pills for first 2 weeks ( 2 times a day) then 3 . Work best with CLA , Fish Oil and Whey.
- excellent productReview by keeo (13 June 2015)
- PriceEffectivenessTasteI was a teenager who weighed 140kg. I lost 40kg within a year of using this product. Worked well for me. It's gives lots of energy. But I suggest when you first take it. Take 2 tablets in the morning and another 2 at 2pm. Do lots of high intense training in the morning. Weights in the afternoon followed by short sprints. And maybe when you're done with this product switch to ssn thermo build. Oh drink about 4-4.5 litres of water a day. Not more not less.
- Really worksReview by Fatty (1 April 2015)
- EffectivenessTastePriceI've tried thermo pink and had great results, last time I ordered it was out of stock so I bought SSN Ignite. I read the reviews and seen everybody had experience nausea. I did as well then I learned the nausea was caused by milk. Do not take milk with this product. you will feel horrible! But besides from that I experienced a very good and rapid weight loss. This product is very effective. The price is a bit high if you compare it to other products but I will definitely buy this again. It works great with CLA and a strict workout. If you really want to lose weight, tone or just burn fat this product is the way to go! And every thing I've tried had its side effects, but no pain NO GAIN!!!!! or loss.... for that matter.
- GREAT!!!!Review by AMICA (27 January 2015)
- PriceEffectivenessTasteI've done my BMI and i was clinically obese. Need to lose 25KG. Seems like a really hard thing to do. I started looking towards "sups" before i start my training at the gym. And this product was recommended to me by my BF.To my great surprise ... I lost 2KG in one week. I have less cravings for food. I can actually feel this product work( I only drink 4 tabs in the morning to get my body used to it). I would totally recommend this to people. It also gives a lot of energy.
- It works...if you do it right.Review by Average Joe (3 November 2014)
- PriceEffectivenessTasteI've been using this product for about 3weeks now. All i can say is it works nicely I'm down almost 5kgs(training 4 days a week and using a protein and carb controlled diet). Furthermore, to future readers of this review, I'm sure you've read the above ones. I to suffered from those symptoms of nausea etc. however, that was because I wasn't eating through the day and wasn't drinking enough water. spoke to a consultant and rectified my ways.
- WorkedReview by Toning (15 October 2014)
- TastePriceEffectivenessI used it mainly to tone, and I lost 5 kg in less than 3 weeks. As a girl it makes a huge impact! I'm keeping my weight down on it, but haven't seen any changes anymore recently.
- goodReview by cheri (16 September 2014)
- PriceEffectivenessTasteI feel that us girls are not supplementing right .1 tab a day is enough for a week then increase to 2 for one week the 3 and then 4 this is extra energy your body will not handle , I personally love it.
- Absolutely HORRIBLE!!!!!Review by John (31 July 2014)
- TastePriceEffectivenessPurchased this fat burner 2 days ago and it really is rubbish!!! nausea is insane and it makes u not wanna train! Threw up about 4 times in a day and really terrible headaches. Wouldnt recommend it to anyone
- Rather notReview by DON'T (23 July 2014)
- TastePriceEffectivenessAs a girl I have not had any weight loss. I have only felt nauseas, disorientated and not been able to work due to uncontrollable shivers.
- Ignite pillsReview by Susan (4 July 2014)
- TastePriceEffectivenessI stopped using these pills after two days, it made me feel very nauseous, light headed and generally unwell. I also struggled to sleep at night, even after taking the second dose of the day at lunchtime. I will not use these pills again.