Supashape's Diet Whey Meal Replacement is an instant nutrient dense, high protein meal replacement that provides your body with the nutritional support needed to assist you in your efforts to reduce body fat and enhance muscle tone.
Supashape's Diet Whey Meal Replacement contains low GI carbs and a precision, "time-release" protein blend to maximise satiety and ensure no hunger pangs or energy crashes during the day. Whey Protein Concentrate, Isolate and Hydrolysates serve as fast-acting protein sources to assist lean muscle recovery whilst Soya Protein Isolate and Calcium Caseinate serve as medium and slow-release protein sources to help keep hunger at bay during your busy working day.
Whilst there are a number of high-protein diet powders and meal replacements on the market formulated with high quality protein sources, they generally use dextrose and/or maltodextrin and/or fructose as their primary carbohydrate sources. A meal replacement that claims to support your efforts to reduce body fat and enhance muscle tone should ideally not contain simple sugars, or other high GI carbohydrate sources. Supashape's Diet Whey Meal Replacement contains Oatmeal as it's predominant carbohydrate source, a unique and innovative 'first to market'. Together with prebiotic fibre, a 'time-release' protein complex , Omega 3 essential fats and low GI carbohydrates from milled oats, Supashape's Diet Whey Meal Replacement formula will provide enough fibre, protein, carbohydrates and essential fats to ensure satiety for up to 3-4 hours, perfect for individuals who intend on improving performance and appearance.
Furthermore, Supashape's Diet Whey Meal Replacement is formulated with an array of other supporting nutrients, which may assist with your overall health and fat-loss efforts, including:
• Essential Fatty Acids: for optimum health, vitality and metabolic support.
• Vitamins & Minerals: which provide nutritional support for enhanced health and wellness.
• L-Carnitine: which is an amino acid that is essential for the efficient metabolism of body fat.
• EGCG Standardised Green Tea Extract: Green Tea Extract by way of its main bio-active polyphenol, EGCG, plays an important role in weight management, helping reduce body fat by enhancing metabolism and increasing fat oxidation.
• Chromium picolinate: Chromium is essential for maintaining optimal insulin performance and by enhancing insulin's effect in the body it can improve the uptake of glucose and thereby reduce sugar cravings, leading to enhanced fat loss.
Serving Size: 2 Level Soops (40g)
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Energy||604 kJ / 145 kCal|
|Energy (Chocolate)||610 kJ/ 146 kCal|
|Protein (Chocolate)||23,5 g|
|Carbohydrates (Chocolate)||9 g|
|Fat (Chocolate)||1.8 g|
|Vitamin A||500 RE||50%|
|Vitamin C||30 mg||50%|
|Vitamin D3||2.5 mcg||50%|
|Vitamin E||5 TE||50%|
|Vitamin B1 (Thiamine)||0.7 mg||50%|
|Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin)||0.8 mg||50%|
|Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine)||1 mg||50%|
|Vitamin B12||0.5 mcg||50%|
|Pantothenic Acid||3 mg||50%|
|Folic Acid||0.1 mg||50%|
|Metabolic Support Complex||300 mg||**|
|Green Tea Extract||**|
|Omega 3 Fish Oil Extract||**|
Percent Daily Values are based on a 2 000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your caloric needs.
• Add two level scoops (approx 40 g) to 250-300 ml of cold water or fat free milk (amount of liquid added can be adjusted to meet the consistency desired).
• To form a smooth, rich, creamy shake thoroughly mix in a blender or shaker for 45 seconds along with a couple of ice cubes.
• Use one or two servings daily to provide nutritional support for a lean body or alternatively use as directed by your nutritional advisor.
- Best one I've usedReview by Lucy (23 February 2018)
- PriceEffectivenessTasteHave tried many others but this one actually makes you feel like you've had a meal.
- Good enoughReview by John (25 October 2017)
- PriceEffectivenessTasteFirst shake. Does the job well.
- Very goodReview by Breyten (13 October 2017)
- PriceEffectivenessTasteLove this shake.
5days a week once a day at work for lunch replacement.
Lost 10kg in one month.
- Great stuff!Review by Mario (6 July 2017)
- EffectivenessTastePriceBeen using this diet whey for over 2 years as a meal replacement for breakfast. Keeps me well satisfied until lunch and helps prevent muscle loss while on a ketogenic diet. I have mine with double the liquid content so it's more like a slightly thick drink but folks can have it as per instructions, just find that a bit thick ( pro-nutro consistency ).
- Great product!Review by CherryBomb (20 June 2017)
- PriceEffectivenessTasteI've used many shakes before but this one is rich, creamy and tasty.. Keeps me full and has awesome weight loss benefits.. Perfect!
- Works goodReview by Deon (14 June 2016)
- TastePriceEffectivenessKeeps me full for along time but hate the taste. To thick and this is my first ever meal replacement. But it does the job.
- its thick and creamy, just so awesome. and the energy levels, it got it all.Review by Shaz Maths (25 July 2015)
- TastePriceEffectivenessThis a very awesome shake.. I replace 2 meals with it and I look and feel great.
- Love it!Review by Amands (19 April 2015)
- PriceEffectivenessTasteThis is the best shake ever. Drink it 4 times daily with 2 meals 3 hours apart. Llove my supashake!
- Great taste, good quality productReview by Pierre (1 April 2015)
- PriceEffectivenessTasteWorks excellent for smoothies, especially post workout protein power mixes, as well as a great tasting breakfast mix (with banana, pb etc). By itself, not as artificially sweet tasting as regular whey concentrate or isolate. Average priced. Overall a great product, recommended.
- A definite yes!Review by Christine (19 March 2015)
- TastePriceEffectivenessThe only reason I rate taste as a 4 is because I really don't enjoy any meal replacement or protein shake to begin with. So for me, a 4 is not to be taken lightly. I drink this before gym early in the morning and it keeps me full, energised and fantastic until I can stomach my first real meal of the day! Thanks supashape x
- Bad tasteReview by Zaber (1 December 2014)
- PriceEffectivenessTasteIt is my first time that I use a Meal replacement drink. This one has very little taste but is thick. Taste like a very light chocolate mousse.
I won't use it again.
- Awesome tasteReview by Nicky (16 October 2014)
- PriceEffectivenessTasteBest meal replacement yet! Love the taste and texture. Thick and creamy. Keeps you full for a while
- Great Product !!!Review by Jean-Pierre (11 June 2014)
- EffectivenessTastePriceIt is the best Meal Replacement I ever had and will use it again. It keeps me fuller for longer and that rich creamy taste is to die for. And thanks to Supplement world for there speedy service and great site. Customer for life..
- Excellent product!Review by Sarisha (21 February 2014)
- PriceEffectivenessTasteGreat taste. Keeps you full. I love this MRP.
- ExcellentReview by IcEy (28 January 2014)
- PriceEffectivenessTasteGreat results and tastes yummy!! Highly recommended...
- Great TasteReview by Sunel (1 August 2013)
- PriceEffectivenessTasteI love my shake, creamy and tasty.
Will recommend to all chocolate lovers and loose weight the same time.
- Great ProductReview by roelien (6 September 2012)
- Great product, very thick and creamy. Love it. Very filling
- Great product!!Review by Lionel (20 August 2012)
- This is the best MRP i have ever had!! It tastes great with water and skim milk. It fills you up and keeps you full for a long time.
starting to see some results early on... Good stuff supa shape keep i up
- Great MRPReview by De Wet (25 July 2012)
- This is a great MRP.
It fills you and tastes good.
- excitedReview by bex (24 July 2012)
- I have just started the strawberry supashape diet whey meal replacement and I am very excited to see if it works. What I can say is that it tastes great and keeps me full for 3/4 hours... Let me know how long every one does this for and if you have seen great results...