Supplement Factory Maltodextrin is a polysaccharide that is used as a food additive. It is produced from starch by partial hydrolysis and is usually found as a creamy-white hygroscopic spraydried powder. Maltodextrin is easily digestible, being absorbed as rapidly as glucose, and might be either moderately sweet or almost flavorless.
Category: Vitamins & Supplements
- ExcellentReview by Ashu verma (21 September 2015)
- TastePriceEffectivenessgreat product to consume for work out
- Make my own mass gainerReview by Mickey (12 February 2015)
- PriceEffectivenessTasteI use this to make my own mass gainer but much cheaper and better quality. Use Supps SA whey protein concentrate for protein, add this for carbs, olive oil for fat and flavour with Nesquick. BOOM ..... good quality mass gainer.
- ExcellentReview by andre (3 March 2014)
- PriceEffectivenessTasteGreat product
- fantastic valueReview by reagan (27 September 2013)
- EffectivenessTastePricesuch a reasonable price. and the post workout effects are amazing . couldn't have asked for a better carb supplement for that price . recovery has really improved
- Great product to consume post workoutReview by Jared (22 July 2013)
- PriceEffectivenessTasteI have this post workout with Supplement Factory Dextrose after my workout and I can definately notice a difference in my performance and recovery!! The price is honestly amazing.
- worth it!!!Review by Gys (21 March 2013)
- If you're a hardgainer or struggling to consume the right amount of calories to gain weight... This is the product for you... Tastes good with milk and has an amazing price!!! Ive used 100g per day and it gave me energy and will help you to gain weight!!! One of the most affordable pure carbs i know of!!!
Serving Size: 50gr
|Amount per Serving|
100% Pure Maltodextrin
Before and after training:
Dissolve 1 heaped scoop (50g) into liquid of choice and shake/stir.
During the day:
Add 1 heaped scoop (50g) to your protein powder for great meall replacement product to help increase energy levels.
SKU #: SFMDCF