Supplements SA Creatine Supreme is micronised to create a fine powder which maximises absorption and improves digestion to improve gains.
Creatine monohydrate is the most popular and effective supplement used by athletes looking to increase athletic performance.
- Instant short term (Adenosine Triphosphate) energy and strength.
- Essential for sprinting (athletics, swimming, cycling), rugby, soccer, cricket, hockey.
- Speeds up recovery from injury through a process called Myogenesis.
Serving Size: 5g
Servings Per Container: 100
|Creatine Monohydrate||5000 mg|
Allergen Warning: Contains no common allergens, but is produced in a facility that processes Whey, Casein and Egg.
• One serving is a rounded teaspoon (5g) with a glass of fruit juice or with water and five or more teaspoons of dextrose.
• Ingesting a carbohydrate solution (sugars) with creatine promotes a 60% greater increase in total creatine concentrations in the muscle, compared with taking creatine alone.
C• REATINE SUPREME can also be taken with a pre- or post-training drink, or both, as your drink should include protein and carbohydrates.
First four days:
• 4 servings (20 g) spread out throughout the day. This is the loading phase.
• 1 serving (5 grams) in the morning on an empty stomach.