Supplements SA Hell Fire is a pre-workout giving you smooth energy and extreme pumps.
Loads of Energy
To perform at your best during your gym workouts you need energy.
This is an ultra concentrated energy drink which gives you 300 mg of caffeine per scoop to ignite your training session. Three cups of coffee would give you the same amount of caffeine.
Each scoop has 50 mg of the unique stimulant Higenamine which will help you be more focused during your weight training session.
It also improves mental clarity and increases energy levels.
Better Muscle Pumps
Glycocarn has been added to give you more of a ‘pump’ during your workout.
This cutting-edge ingredient is the latest and most effective clinically proven nitric oxide (NO) enhancer on the market.
Nitric Oxide dilates or ‘expands’ your blood vessels to allow more oxygen and nutrient rich blood to reach your muscles.
Lots of Servings
This product has 40 servings which will be more than 2 month’s supply if you train 5 times per week.
Due to the high amount of caffeine there is no need to exceed the recommended dosage, making this one of the more affordable pre-workouts available.
Supplements SA Hell Fire offers athletes a great training performance boost with the added unique ingredients setting it apart from other similar products. Worth a try if you are on a budget.
- Great productReview by Argy (12 September 2017)
- EffectivenessTastePriceWhat a product. Great pre-workout. Decent effect and an explosion of energy. Just comes down very fast...pump lasts +- 40 minutes. Thought i'd try the mango & coconut, never again! Tasted horrible. I did finish the container nonetheless.
- Must haveReview by Shadow (4 August 2017)
- EffectivenessTastePrice30mins after taking it you feel like
- The Best Product For The PriceReview by Milo510 (17 July 2017)
- PriceEffectivenessTasteThis is probably the best pre-workout on the market - effectiveness vs price wise. It gives loads of energy with decent muscle pumps. After using it for 3 years on & off, it remains my go-to pre-workout. Taste is alright, can improve a bit, but otherwise the best in my opinion.
- Oh HELL no!!!!Review by lee (13 April 2017)
- PriceEffectivenessTastedecided to take 2 scoops of hell fire and I still can't get my heart rate to get back to normal...I can't sleep it feels like I'm going to get a heart attack!!!!the feeling won't go away and I'm always feeling nausea....be carefull guys I might need to see a doctor
- Just what you are looking for!Review by Kick@ss (20 January 2017)
- TastePriceEffectivenessTaste is good, take as specified not how you want to. Don't drink the kinda power that forms at the bottom of it, tastes bad. Performance increase is definitely noticeable. I would recommend this to anyone.
- Pure ExellenceReview by Patnova (16 November 2016)
- TastePriceEffectivenessThis product is brilliant. (warning) after a month of using it twice a week your body will become immune to it and you won't feel the rush you had when starting with it.
- Hellfire HappinessReview by Hanswors (25 October 2016)
- PriceEffectivenessTasteThis stuff is awesome, I drink 2 scoops before riding my bike and it makes me fly. My poor riding mates can't even keep up with me on a training ride.
Hellfire has changed me for life, I have gone from a fun rider who just wanted to ride his bike to a raging unstoppable cycling machine.
Thank you Hellfire!!!
- Does NothngReview by knocks (21 September 2016)
- PriceEffectivenessTasteI have recently switched to Hell fire, and I must say its the worst pre workout I have ever taken. its like I did not drink anything and even worse my body just crashes. instead of giving me energy it drained it, I even tried taking two scoops but still nothing. I am very disappointed
- FocusReview by D Michael Kepa (26 July 2016)
- TastePriceEffectivenessNo wonder it is called Hell Fire
25min after taking it in, you will feel fire all over the body. Not wanting anything else than training
it really does its work. Um not gonna stop using it
- love itReview by brandon (12 July 2016)
- EffectivenessTastePriceA very goood supplement,i love it cause it works and it does not cause any harm to your body
- Good pump, good focus, horrendous taste.Review by Garreth (5 July 2016)
- PriceEffectivenessTasteI'm quite a veteran when it comes to pre workouts, so after a 2 week detox I decided to double scoop (600mg caffeine) the first time I used this product. Needless to say, BIG MISTAKE.
I spent my entire session hearing my heartbeat in my ears whilst standing next to the water dispenser, downing endless amounts of water.
So the second time around, I limited myself to one scoop - and BOOM, I felt amazing. Great focus, and although no new PB's were made, the pump was good too. Plus, 40 scoops is a lot for the price!
NOTE: The watermelon flavour can only be compared to seriously foul eggs.. I am going to try the other flavours in the future, but I am NEVER buying watermelon again.
- Weak or maybe my imaginaryReview by Tocoloc (4 July 2016)
- EffectivenessTastePriceThis product seems to be weak now? The man that use to pose on the container with fire is stronger then the one with the new cover?
- It is working for meReview by Lwacks (27 May 2016)
- PriceEffectivenessTasteI like it although it tastes bad but am not taking it for taste am taking it to give me results and it is giving me exactly that.
- Beyond explanation!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Review by Matams (24 May 2016)
- PriceEffectivenessTasteThis product is potent.
It is the best of the best.
- GreatReview by Lift (28 April 2016)
- TastePriceEffectivenessReally amazing, just need to know how to stop the drop and feeling miff in gym.
- Good but needs tweakingReview by #Cochise (12 April 2016)
- PriceEffectivenessTasteFirst off it's a good pre workout make no mistake. Plus for me is Glycocarn. It's the only local brand that has it in their products.
To feel the full effect you have to double up on the serving size, but that gives you a whopping 600mg of caffeine, which makes you crash a bit and somewhat diminishes the effect of the other ingredients.
Gives good endurance, but I ran out flat 40 mins in. Maybe add some Betaine?
The dosage of B-Alanine isn't 3g as listed on the product. You only get 1.2g per serving, which is highly under dosed.
The product will certainly improve with some Citrulline Malate and Agmatine.
Otherwise good product. Let's hope they bring out V2 soon.
- Excellent productReview by Nandosguy (14 March 2016)
- PriceEffectivenessTasteThis stuff gives you a serious kick in the pants. Buffers lactic acid. I don't recommend using more than 1.5 scoops at 100kg body weight. Obviously please be careful if you lift in IPF or a drug banned sport. Taste leaves some to be desired. Overall great product though.
- GreatReview by Ockie (23 February 2016)
- TastePriceEffectivenessLets you feel great and gives you load of explosive power
- Just 1 scoop -You feel like Superman.Review by MERGZ (9 February 2016)
- EffectivenessTastePriceJust 1 scoop -You feel like Superman.
Really explosive stuff..
- SuperbReview by Lennox 6 (8 February 2016)
- PriceEffectivenessTasteThis stuff gives u the energy u've been looking for all these years
- good stuffReview by suga (4 February 2016)
- TastePriceEffectivenessamazing gets you to pump those workout with treadmill forever lol
- Amazing productReview by King Kong (31 January 2016)
- EffectivenessTastePriceTook 2 scoops with 5g SSA creatine supreme ,, felt like a freaking superhero... Blue raspberry tastes like castor oil mixed with lemon juice though
- superbReview by jacked nerd (14 January 2016)
- PriceEffectivenessTaste1 scoop is all you need, 2 scoops = insomnia followed by a crash after 10 hours. Haha! Insane power and pump. I would prefer this over anything else for its value for money.
- epicReview by bdawg (11 January 2016)
- PriceEffectivenessTasteTook one scoop, benched the gym.
- greatReview by Lidacris (6 January 2016)
- TastePriceEffectivenessthis stuff is off the hook,crazy energy booster and pump...1 scoop is more than enough...
- BestReview by Blitzed (21 December 2015)
- PriceEffectivenessTasteI'm 105 kgs and use 1.5 scoops to get enough energy that I want to puke, but keeping working out while I puke. It can help your one rep max become your 8 rep hypertrophy and put another set on top of that. I have used all the others and you won't beat this for the price.
- BEST value for moneyReview by Kelvin (7 December 2015)
- TastePriceEffectivenessIncredibly strong, only reason I never gave it a 5 for effectiveness is because it was either a perfect amount of energy or WAY too much that I feel jittery, not always consistent but other than that its great!
- I love itReview by Mrbiggs' cake (27 November 2015)
- PriceEffectivenessTasteawesome great stuff
- awesomeReview by blocky (22 October 2015)
- PriceEffectivenessTasteVery effective
- Get it if you want serious gainsReview by Nabz Khan (17 October 2015)
- PriceEffectivenessTasteThe name says it all. 1 scoop I felt nothing after 2, I was invincible. After 30 minutes you will feel the tingling feeling I feel it in my face and then you will know it is game on
- Already Recommended it!Review by Walter (28 September 2015)
- TastePriceEffectivenessExplosive product but i cant handle the nausea and wanting to puke after training. Its Def helping me to push my bodies limits
- won't let you downReview by Bevan (10 August 2015)
- TastePriceEffectivenessWent through usn biogen products that 3dt nothing so a friend gave me a sample and damn this hell fire the name says it all what ever workout you do youl be doing it with ease and so much energy although I hate the taste and when pushing boundaries you feel like throwing up while in the peek of cardio explosive training but I'm impressed with this supplement 10/10 won't go wrong.
- Good stuffReview by Cass (28 July 2015)
- TastePriceEffectivenessMakes you feel like superman
- averageReview by jeff (22 July 2015)
- TastePriceEffectivenessProduct is so over rated!
- its works like a fireReview by sukhi (2 July 2015)
- PriceEffectivenessTasteMy body don't feel so easy any supplements. this is first supplement i can say this is really works. When i hit gym, don't feel like to go home, so much energy with only 1 scoop. No worry about taste. HELLFIRE is the best ever. Great supp. keep it up. ( sukhdeep)
- Would definatly recommendReview by Andrew (1 June 2015)
- EffectivenessTastePriceI gym at 5am, so don't eat before any felt completely fine. First time I took 1 scoop didn't really feel anything. Next day took 2 scoops and haven't looked back. Really felt it working 30min after taking, did feel tingles, especially in my fingers but nothing wrong with that. I've used it for 1 month so far and really impressed with the results, would definably buy again.
- One scoop for beginnersReview by John (28 April 2015)
- PriceEffectivenessTasteGreat product, but this stuff is rough...don't take 2 scoops on day one. You need to get used to it, so don't be a tough guy/girl. I repeat, one scoop, get used to it, then see if you need to take more. I took two scoops and two Beta-Ecdysterone caps on day one thinking I could handle it, but I couldn't. My workout only lasted about 30mins. I had to stop to prevent my heart from exploding! (well it felt like it)
- It worksReview by Bisto (31 March 2015)
- TastePriceEffectivenessI used this product. The first day i didn't sleep at night but when the time goes on i had no problem with sleeping. The resuts are good it gave me so much energy, so i will encourage everyone to use the supplement
- a MUST HAVEReview by Angel Varnfield (8 March 2015)
- PriceEffectivenessTasteI CANT TRAIN WITHOUT IT !
The pump is incredible, the energy i have is a kick-ass for any workout day ! I always refer clients and friends to use Hellfire !
Awesome awesome product !!
- great productReview by Arnold (3 March 2015)
- PriceEffectivenessTasteI had the new blueberry one with a shot of blue powerade and 250ml water tasted really good and gave me a good kick, used it at night had no problem sleeping.
- worked for meReview by Rich (3 March 2015)
- TastePriceEffectivenessi really like the product expect the taste which I struggle to get down. just pinch the nose and swallow, but my workouts are great. for me constant energy with no crash.
- Great ..no....AMAZING,pump but made me sickReview by Junior (26 February 2015)
- PriceEffectivenessTasteFelt horrible after my session. I mean I DID take two scoops but I felt like this was gonna burn through me. Never ate anything (puked all my post meal) and I could barely sleep.PLEASE DON'T TAKE THIS AFTER 5PM!!!
- Works niceReview by Riaan (26 February 2015)
- PriceEffectivenessTasteI don't like the taste of it but it really works. Must bring out other flavours or better this one.
- Focus and enduranceReview by Tiaz (11 February 2015)
- EffectivenessTastePriceI train at night, so I was looking for something that would give me a boost after a long day but not keep me up all night. A friend gave me some of his and it was great. Like the other users said, smooth energy. The first few times I still struggled to get to sleep, but then I used half a scoop and no problems. Still had a decent workout. Tub will last me 2 months easy. Great value for money. Taste is o.k. They need to bring out other flavours though.
- i would give a 10 star ratingReview by whos ur daddy (7 February 2015)
- PriceEffectivenessTasteThis pre workout one of the best i have had . Jack3d is good but doesnt last as long as hell fire and top of all hell fire is the best for muscel recovery everything is great with this pre workout. Im impressed with supplements sa good job guys
- The worst preworkout to date.Review by Migz (27 January 2015)
- PriceEffectivenessTasteA friend and i decided to try this product, after doing some researching claiming to be one of the strongest preworkout on the shelf, and with it being only 270 rand comparing to other preworkouts it was a cheaper option. All i can say is terrible, mixed 2 scoops 30min before gym, it tastes bad, and the after taste is even worse, thought it was going to burn a hole through my throat with the pungent flavour which presumingly was supposed to taste like watermelon but tasted like acid, on the way to gym my stomach curdled left me feeling naar with an itchy effect in my head. People react differently to preworkouts but both us had the same issue, after 2 scoops, i put the rest where it belongs, IN THE BIN! i wouldn't recommend it to anyone due to such a horrible experience.
- Sadly dissapointingReview by Martin (22 January 2015)
- PriceEffectivenessTasteI'm not big on taking pwo's and have only used USN NitroX before. I started crossfit and wanted to get something to give me a boost during training. After reading a lot of reviews on different products I thought let me give this a try since the price ain't too bad.
I have been taking it for a week now and I have yet to feel any energy boost, improved endurance, or anything after taking this. This is really strange since I don't consume a lot of caffeine so it's not like my body has an elevated tolerance.
When I still used NitroX I could feel a drastic boost in energy, almost like a kick on the behind. However, the reviews of nitroX here on this website suggested that it is a waste of money so only because of that did I decide to try something different.
I'm really hoping that this will get better but if not then I'm not going to waste my money on this again. I also experienced a garlic after taste after the first serving. Even my wife noticed it even though I did not come near any garlic.
- winnerReview by night_crawler (22 January 2015)
- PriceEffectivenessTastecurrently my favourite preworkout. have been through most, but this is a beauty. smooth smooth smooth energy .... did i say smooth. great pumps during training. they need to come out with more flavours.
and for the price.... you can't go wrong.
- Used 2 servings, great product!Review by Daniel (25 November 2014)
- PriceEffectivenessTasteHave only used 2 servings but highly recommend HellFire. Endurance up, energy up, pumps were there but nothing great. I have tasted better, but its not bad or anything.
- Train the whole dayReview by Jono (20 November 2014)
- PriceEffectivenessTasteHaven't tried alot of pre-workouts but this is my fav. Great focus and zoned for my training. Had to force my self to leave the gym lol
|Serving Size: 5g (1 scoop) |
Servings per Bottle: 40
|Per 100g||Amount Per Serving|
|Energy||200 Cal / 840 kJ||8 Cal / 33.6 kJ|
|Protein||64 g||3.2 g|
|Total Fat||0 g||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrates||0 g||0 g|
|Sugars||0 g||0 g|
|Dietary Fibre||0 g||0 g|
|Sodium||0 g||0 g|
|Beta Alanine||24 g||1.2 g|
|Creatine Monohydrate||20 g||1.0 g|
|Glycine||20 g||1.0 g|
|Glycocarn||8000 mg||400 mg|
|Caffeine||6000 mg||300 mg|
|D Aspartic Acid||6000 mg||300 mg|
|Alpha Lipoic Acid||2000 mg||100 mg|
|Higenamine||1000 mg||50 mg|
|Nicotinic Acid||600 mg||30 mg|
Beta Alanine, Glycocarn, Creatine Monohydrate, D Aspartic Acid, N Methyl Glycine, Caffeine, Alpha Lipoic Acid, Higenamine, Nicotinic Acid.
Allergen Information: Contains no common allergens, but is produced in a facility that processes Whey, Casein and Egg.
Take 1 scoop in 100ml to 200ml of cold water.
Drink 30 minutes before training.
Need only be taken on training days.
Do not take within 4 hours of bedtime to avoid interrupted sleeping pattern.
Do not use if you are pregnant or nursing, or if you are being treated for heart disease or high blood pressure. Should not be used in conjunction with any prescription medication, including MAO inhibitors, stimulants or anti -depressants.
This product has not been evaluated by the Medicines Control Council and is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Category: Vitamins & Supplements