USN Amino-Lean is a blend of Branched Chain Amino Acids which play an important role in protein synthesis for muscle growth and repair.
Among the most beneficial and effective supplements in any sports nutrition program are Branched Chain Amino Acids (BCAAs)
Branched Chain Amino Acids (BCAAs) are one of the most important supplements in any fitness or sports program. They are made up of three essential amino acids, leucine, isoleucine and valine. Of the three leucine has been shown to improve recovery after exercise and promote performance during your training session.
USN Amino-Lean contains Glutamine which is the most abundant amino acid found in your body and is arguably the most important for building lean muscle and improving recovery.
The BCAAs are assisted with proper transportation within the cellular interior by the addition of Vitamin B6 which also helps with the reduction of tiredness and fatigue.
Take your training to the next level with USN's Amino-Lean.
Category: Vitamins & Supplements
- AminoLean Gets My VoteReview by Shiva (28 September 2017)
- PriceEffectivenessTasteWorks really well for me, especially during training and in aiding with intermittent fasting. Very little soreness and overall really convenient.
- Help not being so soreReview by Sunil (27 November 2014)
- TastePriceEffectivenessThis really helped me not to be as sore the next day from gym. Also gave me bit more extra during my training.
|Serving Size: 10.5g |
Servings Per Container: 15(160 grams) / 26 (280 grams)
Amount Per Serving
|Total Fat||0 g|
|Dietary Fibre||0 g|
|Total Sodium||65 mg|
|Vitamin B6||2 mg||118%|
|Folic Acid||402 mcg||100%|
|L-Citrulline Malate||500 mg|
|* % Nutrient Reference Values (NRVs) for individuals 4 years and older (2010).|
** Protein calculation based on nitrogen content.
L-Leucine, L-Glutamine, L-Valine, L-Isoleucine, Citric Acid, L-Citrulline Malate, Flavouring, Potassium Chloride, Disodium Phosphate, Anti-caking agents, Non-nutritive sweetener blend (Sucralose, Acesulfame-K), Colourant, Pyridoxine HCL (Vitamin B6), Folic Acid.
Allergen Warning: No common allergens have been added, but may contain traces of tree nuts, peanuts or crustaceans.
• Mix one serving (10.5g/2 scoops) with 350-400ml water in a handheld shaker, and leave to stand for 30 seconds before drinking.
• Sip before and during a training session.
• If you had a strenous training session, take another serving immediately after training.
Consult your physician before use (especially if you have a medical condition). Do not use if you are pregnant/lactating, or under the age of 18. An adequate state of hydration must be maintained - have at least 8-10 large glasses of water per day. High free-form amino acid intake may result in gastric discomfort in sensitive individuals - reduce dosage or discontinue use if this is the case. Do not exceed the recommended daily intake. This product should not replace a balanced, varied diet and healthy lifestyle.
This product has not been evaluated by the Medicines Control Council and is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
SKU #: UNALCF