Optimum Nutrition Fish Oils contain long-chain essential fatty acids, with equally long names like docosahexenoic acid (DHA) and eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA). DHA and EPA are essential fats that cannot be made by your body. So, consuming them through foods like salmon and supplements such as the ON Fish Oil Softgels is the only way to get DHA and EPA. Better yet, our Fish Oil Softgels are enteric coated, which means that you get all of the benefits of fish oils without the fishy aftertaste that you might encounter without this special coating.
• HEART-HEALTHY Omega-3 Fatty Acids
• Long-Chain EPA and DHA Oils
• Easier-To-Swallow Softgels
|Serving Size: 1 Softgel|
Servings Per Container: 200
|Calories from Fat|
|Vitamin E (as mixed tocopherols)|
|EPA (Eicosapentaenoic Acid)|
|DHA (Docosahexaenoic Acid)|
- ON - What elseReview by Lee (6 March 2015)
- PriceEffectivenessTasteAnother great product from ON. Nothing worse then a fish oil burp before a meeting. With these no problem.
- Love the fact that there isnt a tasteReview by Ismaeel (5 March 2013)
- Simple to take, no taste at all. Great product
- Good price and does the jobReview by Ivan (12 September 2012)
- This product is cheap and lasts for about 2months taking 6tablets a day. It's a good quality product and I've been using it for a long time now. Keeps the joints lubricated and the body feeling healthy. Definitely a smart buy.
- Healthy and GoodReview by Daryl (20 July 2012)
- No bad taste, price not to bad, why not use the best out there !!
- Love the tasteReview by Iaan (13 August 2011)
- I have been using ON's Fish Oil for 2 years now and I can feel the difference when I dont take it ! ps. Love the taste !!!
- GreatReview by Ian (19 June 2011)
- Works great.... no bad aftertaste.
Great for overall health and the price really isn't bad.
- Great Value, Great Product~!Review by Simon (7 May 2011)
- Great product in a very booming market - great value for money and most important of all great fitness results!
- essentialReview by Darin (22 October 2010)
- Have been using fish oils for the last few months and can safely say ill never stop. This stuff has so many benefits and is helping get lean!
- no bad taste!Review by ally (21 September 2010)
- fish oil normally tastes awful but these caps have no bad aftertaste. burns fat quickly
- No fishy aftertasteReview by Vic (15 October 2008)
- Finally fish oil caps without fishy aftertaste!