SSN’s BCAA capsules contain a potent and precisly balanced blend of the Branched Chain Amino Acids – L-Leucine, L-Isoleucine and L-Valine, which are important building blocks of lean muscle tissue. In addition to their lean muscle building properties, BCAA’s are metabolized directly in the muscle, and may thereby improve nitrogen retention by sparing other amino acids for repair and rebuilding. Clinical studies show that BCAA’s taken prior to exercise spares muscle BCAA reserves thereby providing an effective anti-catabolic (tissue sparing) effect, whilst BCAA’s taken post-exercise with a carbohydrate and protein shake, supports muscle building and recovery efforts.
To maximise the BCAA’s anabolic / anti-catabolic properties, consider adding Creatine Monohydrate to your supplement plan as well as increasing your daily protein intake by way of a high quality pure protein supplement such as SSN's 100% Whey Protein.
Serving Size: 5 Capsules
|Amount per Serving||% DV*|
|Pharmaceutical Grade Crystalline BCAA blend (L-Leucine, L-Valine, L-Isoleucine)||2500mg|
* Percent Daily Values not established.
Take one 5 capsule serving 30-45 minutes before training and/or immediately following your workout, ideally along with a carbohydrate/protein shake, such as our Anabolic Muscle Builder. Or use as recommended by your nutritional advisor
Seek advice from a health care professional before use if you have any pre-existing medical condition. Discontinue use and consult your doctor if any adverse reactions occur.
- Decent product for when starting out.Review by Johan (11 July 2014)
- These capsules work great when you're new to BCAAs.
Easy to swallow
No bad after taste
Low BCAA per serving (5 capsules=2.5g)
Price can be deceiving. Better value can be had from other products.
- beat the tasteReview by Larry (8 April 2014)
- when u can't stomach the taste of bcaa powder this is the way to go. awesome product, you just have to take alot of pills to get the same amount of aminos as the powder
- Effective!Review by Matthew (24 March 2014)
- Love this, easy, fast and effective! For the price its worth it!
- GoodReview by Johan (12 September 2012)
- Easy to use and very effective too. Good price as well.
- Great product and priceReview by Ari (31 December 2011)
- Much easier to take caps than powder, no bitter taste and price is great.
- Easy to use and essentialReview by Ari (2 December 2011)
- So easy to take my BCAA's now. Just pop some tablets and all done. Prefer the caps to the powder, no more bitter taste. Extremely well priced.
- GreatReview by Jetaine Preston (18 September 2011)
- Great product. I felt the product working when combined with my pre work-out drink (Evox Muscle Punch 3DT), it provided much more SUSTAINED energy and i hardly felt tired. When used post workout, i noticed substantial increase in muscle recovery time.
Would def recommend.
- Great ProductReview by Rasheel (15 July 2011)
- This product really protects lean muscle and assists recovery especially during hardcore workouts. Will definitely purchase again.
- Good stuffReview by Roger (14 July 2011)
- This product works. Well priced and good results.
- user friendlyReview by johann (8 March 2011)
- This BCAA caps of SSN is so user friendly for me that is the whole day on the road. The packaging suits me so well , I can carry it everywhere and always keep me anabolic. As we all know its very important to have good BCAA to maximize optimum growth and recovery.
- niceReview by Darin (6 September 2010)
- Helps me hold on to my lean muscle when cutting. A must have if trying to loose weight and keep muscle.
- CAPS VS POWDERReview by Nick (10 August 2010)
- Good product, no complaints. But it seems as if ssn bcaa powder per serving has a higher value in grams of the bcaa complex compared to the ssn bcaa caps... The caps might last longer by a day or 2. Both cost the same so if you want to stretch your rands go for the caps, if you are looking for max nutritional value go for the powder....
- Great ProductReview by Johann (1 June 2010)
- I have used this product as a supplement for protecting my muscles during an extreme cutting/fat loss training cycle. It does take your body out of the catabolic state and surely is quite recommendable to anyone going on a strong caloriec deficit for fat loss purposes. Highly recommendable, good quality product.