USN Zero Carb IsoPro is a pure ultra-filtered whey protein isolate which is low in fat and has zero lactose or gluten.
This premium whey isolate uses whey that has been manufactured using a low temperate cross flow ultra-filtration which preserves the beneficial whey fractions.
Being a single source whey isolate ensures rapid protein uptake. Beneficial for reducing muscle recovery time when consumed after a workout.
USN Zero Carb IsoPro is the perfect solution for athletes and health enthusiasts looking for a low-fat, zero lactose whey shake.
Serving Size:± 1 Scoop (23 grams)
|Amount Per Serving||*%NRV|
|OF WHICH TOTAL SUGAR||0 g|
|TOTAL FAT||0,6 g|
|OF WHICH SATURATED||0,1 g|
|DIETARY FIBRE||0,6 g|
|TOTAL SODIUM||229 mg|
|*%Nutrient Reference Values(NRVs) for individuals 4 years and older (2010)|
|AMINO ACID PROFILE ( grams/ 46 g double serving)|
|** Essential Amino Acids(EAAs)|
^Branched Chain Amino Acids(BCAAs)
Whey Protein Isolate, Cocoa Powder, Flavouring, Stabilisers, Sodium Chloride, Non-nutritive Sweetener Blend (Sucralose, Acesulfame-K).
Manufactured in a facility that also process (may contain) Gluten (Oats), Fish and Peanuts. Whey may contain traces of Soy (from Lecithin).
• For 20 g PROTEIN SERVING: Mix ± 1 scoop (23 g) into 150 – 200 ml of cold water or milk.
• OPTIMAL 40 g PROTEIN DOUBLE SERVING: Mix ± 2 scoop (46 g) into 300 – 400 ml of cold water or milk.
• Shake or blend thoroughly for 30 seconds or until all powder is dissolved. Vary the amount of liquid to achieve your desired texture and consistency.
• Is best when consumed in conjunction with a well balanced, whole foods based diet. Your individual protein needs will vary depending on your activity level, specific fitness goals, gender and body weight. Adjust your total protein intake accordingly.
Consult with your doctor prior to use, especially if you have a medical condition. Not suitable for pregnant/lactating women, individuals under the age of 12. Individuals under the age of 12 – 18 years should not exceed one serving a day, especially if taking in high quantities of dietary protein sources. Do not exceed recommended daily intake. Nutritional supplements should not replace a varied diet.
- Solid IsolateReview by Ryan (2 September 2019)
- Good product! I most use isolates, so have a very good comparison base. Price could be a bit sharper. Re quality, can recommend.