Cytomax® Performance Drink is made for a different brand of athlete. Its blend of complex carbohydrates and sugars work to sustain energy, so you can train harder, build stamina, and achieve superior results - Proven Results!
BEAT THE BURN
Exclusive to Cytomax products, Alpha-L-PolyLactate™ is a proprietary energy source proven to provide energy longer and faster. Cytomax lowers acid in muscles, which prevents burning and cramping during training and helps reduce soreness and speed recovery.
In a University Study, the Alpha-L-Polylactate found in Cytosport Cytomax was shown to: Provide Energy 3X Faster and 3X More Efficiently Than Glucose. This breakthrough allowed athletes competing in a long hard ride (90 minutes at 65% VO2max) to sprint 22% longer on Cytomax than when consuming another popular sport drink.
Simply put, Cytomax outperforms the competition - so you can outperform yours.
Serving Size: 1 Scoop (25g)
|Amount per Serving||% Daily Value*|
|Calories From Fat||0|
|Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid)||60mg||100%|
|Calcium (as dicalcium phosphate, calcium succiante)||6mg||1%|
|Magnesium (as magnesium oxide, magnesium succinate)||14mg||4%|
|Chromium (as chromium nicotinate)||50mcg||40%|
|Sodium (as sodium citrate)||120mg||5%|
|Potassium (as potassium citrate, monopotassium phosphate, potassium succinate)||60mg||2%|
|Advanced Carbohydrate System||22g||**|
|(Maltrodextrin, crystalline fructose, dextrose, alpha-L-Polylactate)|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
• Before: Begin using Cytomax Performance Drink 15-30 minutes before training for quick, effective hydration, acid buffering and optimum levels of performance.
• During: Use Cytomax Performance Drink continually during exercise (940 ml./hour) to ensure proper hydration/electrolyte replenishment and optimum levels of performance.
• After: Continue using Cytomax Performance Drink immediately post training to ensure glycogen restoration, electrolyte balance and to reduce post exercise cramping.
This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
- AwesomeReview by Shaun (12 July 2013)
- PriceEffectivenessTasteThis stuff taste great and really helps keep you going without all the pain and stiffness the next day!! I can really push harder. Love it
- Best product I have usedReview by Ian (22 January 2012)
- I use it for both running and cycling. No cramping and very little soreness the next day. Also quite a consistant energy booster on long rides.
- Great productReview by Lulu (7 November 2011)
- I use this on my MTB rides and I love it. No matter how long the ride or how hot it is, I've never bonked during the ride or felt completely exhausted couple of hours after the ride like I used to without it. For me this is definitely a must have for rides lasting longer than 1,5 hours.
- Awesome Product for EnduranceReview by Michael (25 August 2011)
- Best energy supplement I have used.
I completed the Sani 2 Sea this year and this product was the base of my training.
Awesome sustained energy and didn't even worry about cramping.
- Don't overdo itReview by Ray (23 February 2011)
- This is a good tasting product and keeps your stamina levels up during gym, however if you drink too much of the stuff you can get a little sick. Too much meaning 800ml plus.
Rating = 8/10
- great taste..Review by Altus (10 July 2010)
- i bought this product a week ago. GREAT taste and keeps me hydrated throughout my workout!