For the latest information regarding Covid-19 please visit sacoronavirus.co.za
The safety of our staff, customers and fellow South Africans is of utmost importance to us during this challenging crisis and salute our government for taking swift action to combat the spread of this deadly disease.
The Safety Measures at our Warehouse
1. Hand sanitizers have been installed at exit/entry points.
2. Prior to picking and packing of all orders hand sanitizers are used.
3. Social distancing of 2 metres between staff members is in place.
4. Any staff member that reports cold / flu like symptoms will be asked to stay at home.
The Delivery Process
1. The drivers of our courier company have been trained by their respective companies to deliver parcels during Covid-19.
2. All equipment is disinfected before use.
3. Drivers have hand sanitizers at their disposal.
4. A signature is not required. The driver will sign on your behalf or contact their office to record the proof of delivery.
1. Delivery within Gauteng should be the next working day.
2. Other major centres will be 2 – 3 working days.
3. Deliveries may experience a 1 – 2 extra delay during the lock down period.