Evolve Nutrition Carnitine provides 2500 mg of Carnipure® L-Carnitine in a flavourful and delicious concentrated liquid form.
Carnipure® L-Carnitine is an effective stimulant-free nutrient that is known to play essential role in the facilitation and metabolism of long-chain fatty acids into mitochondria for beta-oxidation and energy generation.
Available in 5 delicious flavours, Evolve Nutrition Carnitine offers a premium product with the active ingredient manufactured in Switzerland at an affordable price.
Serving Size: 15 ml
|Amount Per Serving||%NRV*|
|Total Fat||0 g||†|
|L-Carnitine (as Carnipure®)||2500 mg||†|
|Pantothenic acid||10 mg||200%|
|* Nutrient Reference Values (NRVs) for individuals 4 years and older.|
† NRV not established.
Purified Water, L-Carnitine (as Carnipure®) Base, Citric Acid (Acidulant), Flavourant, Non-Nutritive Sweetener (Sucralose), Preservatives (Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate), Calcium-D-Pantothenate.
No common allergens have been included.
Manufactured in a facility that processes Milk, Soy, Egg, Wheat (Gluten), Barley (Gluten) and Oats (Gluten).
• Shake well before each use.
• As a dietary supplement, take one 15ml serving, 15-30 minutes before main meals or training.
• This can be taken up to 3 times daily.
- Pretty D@rn GoodReview by Iron_Man (11 March 2021)
- Got the pineapple flavour, taste is frikken good.
I have 2 half serving per day, 1 on before meals the other 40 mins before my cardio. Drink my PW during cardio and smash the weights. Energy is there through fat metabolism, so my rest is shorter.I did get learner and felt more energetic.
Careful with other stimulants and drinking too late, you may have trouble sleeping.
- Great flavor, great resultsReview by Keegan Marais (30 June 2020)
- I tried this during June and when i received it the packaging leaked which lead to half the bottle down the drain.... fast forward through a quick complaint and the owner of evolve calls me, explains the fault and personally apologizes as well as sends me a evolve shirt and a replacement free of charge ....... that is customer service and really impressed me alongside the product actually being really good.
- Love itReview by Kim (8 April 2016)
- Don't like normal fat burners and after researching other options Carnitine seemed to be a great option without caffeine. After 3 days I did feel more energised, enjoyed my workouts more. To soon to see results, will keep you posted. Flavour is delicious.