Evolve Nutrition Basix Agmatine Sulphate is a premium N.O. pump amplifier which assists in improved and longer lasting pumps.
Agmatine's is mostly known for stimulating the release of Nitric Oxide by acting on the Nitric Oxide Synthases, which results in better pump during your workout.
However Agmatine has other possible benefits such as stimulating the release of pituitary hormones, including Luteinizing Hormone (LH) which may be the reason users report an increase in lean muscle and decrease in body fat.
Being a N.O. amplifier improved endurance during training and shorter recovery times after may be other possible benefits of Agmatine.
Evolve Nutrition Basix Agmatine is truly a versatile supplement which supports a variety of fitness and athletic goals.
Serving Size: Half A Scoop (1 g)
|Amount Per Serving||NRV|
|Agmatine Sulphate||1 000 mg||†|
|† Nutrient Reference Value not established.|
• As a dietary supplement, take half a scoop per day.
• On workout days, take half a scoop 45 minutes to an hour before working out.
• Or take a quarter of a scoop upon waking and then a quarter of a scoop 45 minutes to an hour before working out.
• On non-training days take a quarter of a scoop twice per day, spaced out 8 to 12 hours apart.
This product is intended for healthy adults over 18 years of age. Do not use this product if you are pregnant or nursing a baby. Always consult a physician before using this or any dietary supplement, especially if you have any known or suspected medical conditions. Do not use with anti-depressants or MAOI inhibitors. Keep stored in a cool, dry place away from children.
- Great Product, worth the priceReview by Snow3y (18 January 2016)
- TastePriceEffectivenessYou need to know about nutrition in order to take this product correctly. Do not take it with a PWO that has AAKG, Arganine, DAA or Creatine Monohydrate.
Great product, it is effective and worth the cost.
- AmbivalentReview by Christopher (21 October 2015)
- PriceEffectivenessTasteUsed this together with my PWO. Results were ok but not blown away by this.
- This is what they put inReview by Fernandez (28 March 2015)
- TastePriceEffectivenessMost imported pre-workouts are using this in the ingredients. This is a fraction of the price and it works!!! I get a great pump during my workout which lasts about a hour after. Winner.