Evolve Nutrition Beta Alanine is a stimulant-free performance amplifier that improves muscular endurance for more productive workouts and enhanced recovery.
Beta-Alanine can be used by weight trainer and/or endurance athletes to help boost intracellular carnosine levels which in turn may lead to increased endurance, lean muscle and strength gains.
It increases buffering capacity in the muscle which means that carnosine helps prevent your muscles from becoming too acidic during times of stress.
Carnosine is found primarily in type 2 (fast twitch) muscle fibers, which are the ones that are most important for explosive movements. This makes Beta-Alanine supplementation ideal for weight trainers, sprinters and other power athletes.
Another important benefit of increased carnosine levels is that carnosine is a powerful precursor in potentiating Nitric Oxide (N.O.). This means better pumps during your workouts.
Beta Alanine is a cost effect addition to your training regime to help maximize your training sessions for improved results.
|Serving Size: 1/2 Scoop (3,2 g) |
Servings per Bottle: 60
|Amount Per Serving||NRV|
|Beta-Alanine||3 200 mg||†|
|† Nutrient Reference Value not established.|
• As a dietary supplement, take 1 half scoop twice per day.
• On workout days, take one serving approximately 45 minutes before your workout and the other serving spaced out 8 - 12 hours, preferably with a meal.
• On non-training days, take 2 servings per day spaced out 8 - 12 hours.
• For best results, Beta-Alanine should be used daily.
• Results are usually noticed within 1 to 2 weeks with them becoming pronounced as intracellular carnosine levels increase due to usage.
• Beta-Alanine should be used for a 2 to 3 month cycle, followed by a 4 week break before cycling again.
• Note: Beta Alanine may cause a harmless prickling / tingling / flushing sensation in some users. This sensation generally decreases with continued usage. If this sensation becomes bothersome, taking Beta-Alanine with a meal may help blunt this effect.
Keep out of reach of children. Not for use by individuals under 18 years of age or by women that may be pregnant or nursing. Always consult a physician prior to using any dietary supplement.
This product has not been evaluated by the Medicines Control Council and is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
- This worksReview by Ady (28 April 2017)
- EffectivenessTastePriceFirst day I used this and it gave me a boost of energy! Big Time! I don't take creatine, but wanted something to assist with endurance and this went a long way...thank you Evolve Nutrition
- Fantastic energyReview by Jaco (25 February 2016)
- PriceEffectivenessTasteAwesome product. So glad Evolve made a pure Beta-Alanine only product. Works great with pre-workout, even alone as a pre-workout sometimes. Gives me great energy throughout the day, without a crash. Tingling feeling in the beginning is quite hectic, but gets better over time. Just wish it didn't cost so much, but is the only proper Beta-Alanine only product I could find local :)
- Good productReview by Christopher (21 October 2015)
- PriceEffectivenessTasteI have found this to be very useful product. It has definitely assisted in enabling me to work out with greater intensity and my cardio endurance has improved. Been very happy with this product.
- A must have to your arsenal of supplements!Review by Jays (21 November 2014)
- TastePriceEffectivenessThis stuff rocks my world! It's so intense you just smash everything, PR after PR... You defiantly need this if you're gonna push past your plateau! Get some now!
- AwesomeReview by Pete (3 November 2014)
- PriceEffectivenessTasteIf you love beta alanine like I do this is for you nothing better than that feeling of it running across your head at least evolve has 60 servings at the correct 3200mg dose I add it into my pre and wow you got to love it !