N-Methyl-D-Aspartic Acid (Methyl-EAA) found in Evolve Nutrition Methyl Test is 100X as potent as D-Aspartic Acid in stimulating HGH and Testosterone increases and is actually 'ultimately responsible' for the hormone increase with D-Aspartic ingestion.
D-Aspartic Acid breaks down into N-Methyl-D-Aspartate via a methyl transference reaction called NMDA Synthetase. N-Methyl-D-Aspartate then stimulates the Hypothalamus-Pituitary and testes to produce hormones.
So, if you take D-Aspartic Acid, it is the N-Methyl-D-Aspartic Acid, which gets there through conversion, that actually does the work by increasing testosterone levels as well as growth hormone and luteinizing hormone.
- Expected moreReview by Cyon (23 August 2017)
- EffectivenessTastePriceI have expected more from this product. must look for something stronger!
- Not badReview by Conman (9 January 2016)
- PriceEffectivenessTasteNot what was expected/ Took consistently for about a month, it did feel as though I sustained a pump longer after a session, and it did provide a better sleep
- Expected moreReview by Lifter (20 May 2015)
- EffectivenessTastePriceWhen I looked at the ingredients before I purchased it I thought this was a winner. But i expected more from the product. No real muscle gains or strength for me. The only thing was I slept better. On the search for another....
- Sex driveReview by Rees (28 March 2015)
- TastePriceEffectivenessMy sex drive was flat - work,stress,etc. Had my test tested and was down for my age. After a couple of days I fell an improvement.
- Great ProductReview by Daniel (25 February 2015)
- PriceEffectivenessTasteWeek 3 now and i have had incredible gains in strength, size and recovery. Have gone up 4 Kgs since i have been using this product, hopefully will be able to keep it up!
- Feeling strongReview by Gerhard (11 February 2015)
- EffectivenessTastePriceBeing in my 40's and doing cross-fit, working hard, kids, etc I felt a bit flat. Saw an ad for natural test support products and did some research. Decided to go for this after looking at the ingredients. After the second week I definitely noticed that I was feeling stronger during my training and had more energy during the day. The best way of doing it is to have your test levels tested at your doctor and then again after using the product. I'm going to do that the next time. I felt this helped and worth a try.
- on for 2 weeksReview by Vee (5 December 2014)
- PriceEffectivenessTastestarting to feel increase in strength, nothing major. maybe will come later. no noticeable gains yet.
- Very happyReview by Brian (20 November 2014)
- PriceEffectivenessTasteI got this based on a recommendation and glad i did. Difficult to explain but I felt stronger during my training and a kg up in weight. Libido :-)
- Super ProductReview by PumpedUp (11 August 2014)
- TastePriceEffectivenessAfter 2 weeks - Increased muscle fullness and Vascularity , feeling pumped all day long, strength has increased.
Expect some weird vivid dreams.
Libido not as great as dpol.
fairly priced. give it a shot.
- What a formulaReview by GavM (9 April 2014)
- TastePriceEffectivenessFinally a local brand with some real science in a formula well done. I'm going to give this a try for sure loving the Nmda part most couldn't rate effectiveness as I have not tried it but the science is there so it gets a perfect score.
|Serving Size 4 Capsules |
Servings per Container 30
|Amount Per Serving||%NRV|
|Testosterone Multiplier||1 890 mg||†|
|95% 3,4 Divanillyltetrahydrofuran||†|
|Horny Goat Weed Extract (Min 10% Icarlins (Aerial Parts)||†|
|Bulbine Natalensis Extract 1:1 (Aerial Parts)||†|
|Mucuna Pruriens Std Min 20% L-dopa (Seed)||†|
|Fenugreek Extract (Std Min 85% Fiber) (Seed)||†|
|ASTRAGIN™ (Astragalus & Panax Notoginseng)||†|
|NMDA Amino Acid Hormonal Trigger||†|
|N-Methyl-DL-Aspartic Acid (NMA) as Methyl-EAA™||†|
|† Nutrient Reference Value not established|
Other Ingredients: Magnesium Sterate, Silicon Dioxide, Capsule (Gelatin).
• Take 1 serving post-workout.
Must be 18 or older to use this product.
This product has not been evaluated by the Medicines Control Council and is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
SKU #: EVMTCF