Evolve Nutrition Pure Whey contains:
- Highest biological value form of Protein known to science.
- Naturally high in Glutamine and BCAAs.
- Supports lean muscle growth and boosts recovery.
Serving Size: 1 scoop (28 g)
Servings Per Container: 35 (1kg) / 70 (2kg)
|Amount Per Serving|
|Energy||120 kCal / 474 kJ|
|Calories from Fat||18|
|Total Carbohydrates||1 g||0,3%|
|Total Fat||1,7 g||3,2%|
|Saturated Fat||0,5 g||0.8%|
|Dietary Fibre||0 g||†|
|Typical Amino Acid Profile|
|Essential Amino Acids|
|Isoleucine||1 960 mg|
|Leucine||3 192 mg|
|Lysine||2 632 mg|
|Threonine||2 072 mg|
|Valine||1 792 mg|
|Non-Essential Amino Acids|
|Alanine||1 512 mg|
|Aspartic Acid||3 164 mg|
|Cysteine/ Cystine||812 mg|
|Glutamic Acid||5 108 mg|
|Proline||1 820 mg|
|Serine||1 512 mg|
|† Daily Value not established|
Percent daily values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be highter or lower.
Ion-exchange filtered whey protein.
• Add 1 heaped scoop to 200 ml of cold water or skim milk and simply stir with a spoon.
Use this product as a food supplement only.
- Absolute fabulous, great value for money and variety can be doneReview by Jasmine (11 November 2019)
- I have used many protein shakes. Firstly from health point of view all flavored shakes either use so much sugar and colorants or sucrose - hate this taste and sugars are of NO good to anyone. with this shake mixes well, no clots and I have flavored mine with coffee, orange juice, berry juice, I get to choose what flavor i want or I just go plain... love this. pure whey for this price WOW!
- Excellent resultsReview by Tom (7 October 2019)
- Fantastic Results using this product. Tastes great to me.
Also great for high protein baked goods.
If you don't like the fresh taste of this product (tastes like skim milk) just add a spoon of Nesquik or flavouring of your choice.
- The perfect WheyReview by Overboost (24 October 2017)
- These nice tasting wheys have too many hidden sugars, this might not taste the best but it has everything that muscles need for growth, thumbs up.
- Not impressedReview by Yandi (13 June 2015)
- I knew from the off that it was unflavoured and I've had unflavoured Whey protein before, from Supplements SA. In the end, I didn't enjoy the texture and taste of this particular brand honestly. It was on sale, so I bought.
- Solid productReview by Rene (27 November 2014)
- @luke This is unflavoured whey, so expect no taste. The price is cheaper then other brands. I use coffee to flavour it and love it. Great product at an affordable price. Mixes well.
- Do not rather go for EvoxReview by luke (18 February 2014)
- Despite the bad taste, I must add that the amino-acid breakdown is rather impressive. Far better than Evox 100% whey. Compare them yourself.
- Rather go for EvoxReview by kagiso (11 January 2014)
- Just finished a bag of this stuff and so far its the worst whey protein I've ever used (well except for USN stuff). Tastes bad (especially with water) even though its unflavoured. Its also not as effective as evox protein, considering the fact that is about R40 cheaper, I would rather go for Evox 100% whey.