Reach a new level in your training with EVOX Amino Energy. Increase your energy & focus with our Amino Energy pre-workout boost. The effective ratio of rapidly absorbed amino acids assists you in muscle-building with BCAAs and arginine to help support intense, vascular pumps. Mix up our Amino Energy before or during training for added mental focus, physical energy and recovery support. Now you can Train Longer & Harder the EVOX way.
Serving Size: 1 Slightly Heaped Scoop (10g)
|Amount Per Serving||NRV*|
|Energy (kJ)||27 kJ||0%|
|Protein (g)||0 g||†|
|Glycaemic Carbohydrates (g)||1.6 g||†|
|of which sugars (g)||1.6 g||†|
|Total Fat (g)||0 g||†|
|of which saturated fat (g)||0 g||†|
|Dietary Fibre (g)||< 1 g||†|
|Total Sodium (mg)||40 mg||†|
|FREE FORM AMINO BLEND||5.7 g|
|L-Taurine; L-Glutamine; L-Arginine; Beta Alanine; L-Citrulline; L-Leucine; L-Isoleucine; L-Valine; L-Tyrosine; L-Histidine; L-Lysine; L-Phenylalanine; L-Threonine; L-Methionine|
|ESSENTIAL ENERGY BLEND||160 mg|
|Caffeine; Green Tea PE 95% (Camellia Sinensis) Leaf; Green Coffee Extract|
|** Nutritional values are calculated per the ingredients typical value.|
† NRV not established
Other Ingredients: Lecithin, Permitted Flavourants and Colourants, Citric Acid, Malic Acid (Acidifier's), Non-nutritive Sweetener (Sodium Cyclamate, Sodium Saccharin, Acesulfame-K), Colloidal Silicone Dioxide (Glidant), Xanthan Gum (Thickener).
• Mix 1 slightly heaped scoop (1 scoop = 10g) with 300ml - 400ml cold water.
• Add or remove water to acquire desirable taste.
• Use Evox Amino Energy 30 minutes before exercise or event.
• Mix in a water bottle or shaker for best results.
This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease. Do not use if any known sensitivities to any of the ingredients exist. Check with your doctor before use should you be on any medication. Consult a physician prior to use if you are pregnant or nursing. Do not exceed the recommended daily intake. Food supplements should not replace a varied diet. KEEP THIS PRODUCT IN A COOL, DRY PLACE OUT OF REACH OF YOUNG CHILDREN.
- Get itReview by Gugu (22 November 2018)
- TastePriceEffectivenessI go longer and harder on my workouts with Evox amino energy and I would definitely recommend it. It doesn't taste too good but it's bearable and it does what it's supposed to; which is give you energy for your workout. Give it a try!
- Loads of energyReview by Carin (11 January 2018)
- EffectivenessTastePriceGot a bit of a scare with my first use, because it felt like my whole body was prinkled with needles, nonetheless it gave me a huge amount of energy compared to how lethargic I usually am even before exercise and especially during. I can go much longer without feeling drained and can do more reps. Very effective. Recommended!
- Works as advertisedReview by Alf (10 November 2017)
- PriceEffectivenessTasteI work out in the mornings and this stuff gets me to the gym.
- I love it. Energy efficiency and very effectiveReview by Siya (24 July 2017)
- TastePriceEffectivenessSuper love, i feel pumped up daily.
- Very goodReview by Swolebraham Lincoln (27 August 2016)
- TastePriceEffectivenessPretty awesome!!
- Effective FuelReview by Claude (9 July 2016)
- EffectivenessTastePriceTried this product today and definitely felt that I could train with a much higher intensity without feeling drained at the end of each set. There are no caffeine / speed effect type of jitters. Don't overdose as it is sickly sweet
- puked my guts out.Review by Simonsauce (6 January 2016)
- PriceEffectivenessTasteMild but effective.
Washed it down with some extra water because it was too sweet to mix into a standard-sized shaker, Only ended up puking everything out.
- Tasted horribleReview by Jessica (9 November 2015)
- PriceEffectivenessTasteI got the orange flavour and it tastes really bad, almost like sick. Didn't want to eat after my workout at all. Having said that, it was great for energy and keeping me focused, which is just what I was looking for.
- kinda like itReview by spikiri (3 August 2015)
- TastePriceEffectivenessStarted using it today, felt the need to push myself further than my limits. Tastes better than 3dt2. Good buy
- NICE PRODUCT TO HAVEReview by THE BEAST (20 April 2015)
- PriceEffectivenessTasteI have been using it for a week now but I can see the difference in terms of power and strengths......
- good 4 the priceReview by tiensie (28 March 2015)
- TastePriceEffectiveness4 the price, its a good product to use. Does not give u a huge mind blowing kick, but it has the required aminos and helps with recovery.
in short, give it a try.
- effectivenessReview by frikkie (28 October 2014)
- TastePriceEffectivenessIt works very good but Evox 3DT2 works much more better and give you more energy and train much more
- Not too strongReview by Gerrit (14 May 2014)
- TastePriceEffectivenessFound this product to give me a bit more energy. Not the best I've had but certainly not bad for the price. Also this product is mild enough to use everyday.
- does the jobReview by Abdul (6 January 2014)
- TastePriceEffectivenessGreat product, works well
- Good productReview by Kelvin (27 October 2013)
- EffectivenessTastePriceGreat product but found the EVOX 3DT to be more effective (and cheaper)
- NiceReview by Whalla (16 October 2013)
- EffectivenessTastePriceIt's a great product, gives you energy and keeps you focused. I would really recommend this to anyone, it even helps you enjoy the hard workout session.
- not badReview by waseem (18 September 2013)
- TastePriceEffectivenessvery good product and works well, tastes grate too. would definitely buy it again
- Good ProductReview by Johnny (3 August 2013)
- TastePriceEffectivenessAs with all the Evox products they are good tasting and affordable.It gives a little kick aswell
- AwesomeReview by Peter (30 June 2013)
- PriceEffectivenessTasteIt work wonders. Gives u a gr8 pump and lasts me the full workout. I definitely recommend it.
- good productReview by padda (6 May 2013)
- joined virgin mid april 2013. did cardio 5 times a week for about an hour 30min. after about 3 weeks felt very drained. sum1 recommended evox amino acid. all the energy i needed and more