Evox 100% Egg is a complete protein, boasting an exceptionally high biological value, excellent digestibility and a superb source of sulphur containing amino acids. Nutritionists generally agree that egg white albumin is the standard to which all proteins are compared.
Benefits of egg white albumin include being lactose free, fat and cholesterol free, containing high quantities of amino acids, both branch chain and essential amino acids, and numerous micro-nutrients to provide all the essential nutrients needed by highly active individuals. Egg white protein is absorbed during the second phase of digestion allowing maximum absorption of the instantized protein.
One serving of EVOX Super Egg Protein combines the cutting edge technology to create the perfect egg white protein formulation. Each 30g serving also contains the equivalent of 6 fresh egg whites for a high protein yield.
- Great ProductReview by Michael (31 March 2016)
- TastePriceEffectivenessVery awesome product, definitely does what its meant to do... I take it at night because I'm lactose intolerant and its a slow digestive
- ImpressedReview by Jakes (20 August 2014)
- EffectivenessTastePriceReally impressed with this product.
Strawberry and Chocolate taste great.
Expensive in my opinion, but worth it when you see the results.
- GreatReview by Cameron (2 June 2013)
- Amazing product, taste isn't too bad and helped me really lean out and gain muscle!
- worth itReview by Yusuf (8 November 2012)
- money well spent on this product
- AwesomeReview by Justin (18 August 2012)
- Great tasting.
Great for lactose intolerant people :)
- Run from strawberry!Review by Shaun (28 March 2012)
- Great product. Strawberry is awful in my opinion. Chocolate is a win
- great resultsReview by rochelle (2 January 2012)
- Ever since my bf has been using this he's just been looking better by the day. I recommend all guys to use this if u want more chicks!
- Not to badReview by Draco (2 January 2012)
- Average price. Works well. Doesn't mix well in cold milk. Taste nice
- good product, bit expensive for egg proteinReview by chris (1 January 2012)
- works gr8 in smoothies
good source of protein
does not taste good on its own but is okay when you mix it with something else
works well for gaining muscles
bit pricey for the amount of quantity you get
- Gr8 pure egg proteinReview by Mayuresh (2 September 2011)
- Its really awesome my frnd was using it for 6 mnths n nw he's build is much better den b4 even i taste it n used it gr8 product beginner should try it
- Very NiceReview by Janus (23 August 2011)
- I used this in conjunction with Evox 100% Whey. Whey for pre-workout and the egg post-workout. The Egg protein give you that little extra needed for recovery and energy during the day. Taste is sweet. Flavor is nice
- it will take you thereReview by MX (15 July 2009)
- first time I bought it was 2006 and I improoved a lot. I didn't excecise for two years but now I started the gym mid this year and I realise what worked for me Supper Egg from EVOX with the maxmum Protien.
Guys trust me it works. but now it is the half of container inside LOL....
Serving Size: 30g
|Fat Total||< 1g||< 1g|
|Energy (Cal)||95 Cal||316 Cal|
|Amino Acid Profile|
|** Nutritional values are calculated per the ingredients typical value.|
• Take 2 rounded scoops (2 scoops = 30g) with 200 - 300ml of water or skim milk.
• EVOX 100% Egg can be used to supplement your mid-morning, mid-afternoon and post-training meals.
• Add or remove water or skim milk to acquire desirable taste and thickness.
• Best used for active individuals on a muslce maintenance or growth program.
• Mix in a blender or shaker for best results.
SKU #: EVEEPCF