NPL Creatine Fuel is an all-in-one muscle size and performance drink designed for Hard Gainers.
Amplify Muscle Growth
This creatine drink has been specifically formulated for the hard gainer struggling to increase muscle size.
Two level scoops has 10 grams of a creatine blend to help pack on the gains.
Creatine is the most researched and effective supplement currently on the market.
Superior Creatine Delivery
Unlike standard creatine monohydrate which is best suited for athletes wanting lean muscle this product has an effective creatine delivery system.
The Insulin Potentiation Complex together with the carbohydrate blend will spike your insulin level which increases the amount of creatine and other nutrients into your muscle cells.
Workout Performance Booster
ATP is your body’s energy source. Creatine increases the speed ATP gets renewed. This means more training endurance and less fatigue.
Being able to lift heavier weights will stimulate more muscle fibre for growth. Studies have shown creatine to increase power output during weight training.
To constantly train at their peak athletes need proper recovery from their gym sessions.
The added blend of Branched Chain Amino Acids (BCAAs) and Electrolytes will give you better and faster recovery from those grueling workouts.
Perfect for Hard Gainers
NPL Creatine Fuel improves on the tested benefits of creatine by formulating an all-in-one muscle builder for the hard gaining fitness athlete.
Serving Size: 2 Heapedl Scoops (Approx 40 grams)
|Amount Per Serving||NRV*|
|Glycaemic Carbohydrates||25.6 g||-|
|of which total sugar||18.4 g||-|
|Total Fat||0.0 g||-|
|of which saturated fat||0.0 g||-|
|Dietary Fibre **||0.0 g||-|
|Total Sodium||71.0 mg||-|
|Nicotinic Acid / Amide / Niacin||20.0 mg||125%|
|TRI-CREATINE STACK||10000 mg||-|
|Creatine Monohydrate||7500 mg||-|
|Creatine HCL||1500 mg||-|
|Creatine Gluconate||1000 mg||-|
|MUSCLE PERFORMANCE PUMP STACK||2500 mg||-|
|Betaine HCL||1000 mg||-|
|ANTIOXIDANT INSULIN POTENTIATOR||150 mg||-|
|Alpha Lipoic Acid||100 mcg||-|
|Vitamin C||150.0 mg||150%|
|Chromium Picolinate||100.0 mcg||286%|
|* % NRV - Nutrient Reference Values for individuals older than 4 years.|
- Not established
** AOAC 985.29
Dextrose Monohydrate, Waxy Maize, Fructose, Maltodextrin, Highly Branched Cyclic Dextrin, Creatine Monohydrate, Creatine HCL, Creatine Gluconate, Taurine,, Betains HCL, Ant-Caking Agent, Flavouring, Sodium Bicarbonate, Salt, Ascorbic Acid, Tri-Sodium Citrate, Non-Nutritive Sweetener (Sucrolase), Nicotinamide, Alpha Lipoic Acid, Colourants, Chromium Picolinate.
This product is manufactured in a facility that uses raw materials containing Soya, Cow’s Milk, Gluten, Fish, Nuts and Shellfish.
• As a dietary supplement, mix 2 heaped scoops (approx. 40g) with 300ml of cold water.
• For the creatine loading phase, drink 2 scoops twice daily for 3-5 days, then maintain at 1-2 scoops daily.
• For best results during maintenance, take 1 scoop first thing in the morning and 1 scoop directly after your workout.
• On non-training days, take 1 scoop in the morning.
• Use as directed by your fitness adviser.
Consult your doctor prior to use. Not intended for use by persons under the age of 18. Do not use if you are pregnant or nursing unless prescribed by a sports physician/dietitian. Maintain an adequate state of hydration while using this product.
- I love it.Review by Katt (24 February 2019)
- TastePriceEffectivenessI started training two years ago and first few months nothing worked as im allergic to milk, peanuts and egg. But since starting to use NPL Creatine.. Iv gained nicely and I can lift more than my body mass and still going stronger.. Thank u Creatine
- A suggestionReview by Shinobi (7 February 2019)
- TastePriceEffectivenessNPL creatine is cost effective, it tasted great and gets the job done. Its been my brand of choice since 2017. However, the new ingredient added (waxy maize) makes the taste almost unbearable.
- 100 percentReview by More power (15 March 2018)
- EffectivenessTastePriceVery nice I am sticking to it