NPL L-Carnitine Liquid 2500 helps your body to use fat for fuel and boosts workout performance.
Fitness athletes on a weight loss or management program eat fewer calories. The result may be less energy to train at their best.
Carnitine transports fatty acids to your muscle cells so that they can be used as fuel. This gives an increase in energy.
This product is a great caffeine-free option for athletes who are sensitive to stimulant-based fat burners.
Fat for Fuel
By transporting fatty acids to your mitochondria, Carnitine encourages your body to starting using more fat as fuel which supports weight loss goals.
Improved Workout Recovery
Studies have shown carnitine to improve recovery from your training by reducing exercise induced muscle damage.
The biomarker of oxidative damage (malondialdehyde) came back to normal sooner than the placebo group.
Boost Mental Focus
Get the most from your gym sessions by increasing mental focus and eliminating unnecessary distractions.
Three antioxidant enzymes were shown to have increased significantly in response to healthy individuals taking L-Carnitine.
Antioxidants help combat free-radicals produced from intense workouts.
Delicious & Affordable
The manufacturers of NPL L-Carnitine Liquid 2500 have got the flavouring just right. We tried the Electric Watermelon and absolutely loved it.
For an affordable and great tasting energy boost to support your weight management goals this is definitely worth a try.
- Too sweet!Review by Lolla (21 March 2018)
- PriceEffectivenessTasteCherry flavour is way too sweet! Struggle to enjoy it! Cut down in the sweeteners please.
- NplReview by Genetic freak (14 October 2017)
- PriceEffectivenessTasteAwesome product
- I have been taking this for the past 2 weeks and loving the effect.Review by Mai Dee (22 August 2017)
- TastePriceEffectivenessSince I started using this product, I have noticed that my lips are dry, What could be the cause? How can I combat this? I want to continue using it as I have seen amazing results from it. This has also occurred when I tried the post workout protein shake. I wonder what ingredient I could be reacting to?
Serving Size: Tablespoon (15 ml)
|Amount Per Serving||% NRV*|
|Glycaemic Carbohydrate||0.0 g||-|
|of which total sugar||0.0 g||-|
|Total Fats||0.0 g||-|
|of which saturated fat||0.0 g||-|
|Vitamin B5||10.0 mg||100%|
|* % NRV - Nutrient Reference Values for individuals older than 4 years.|
- Not established
L-Carnitine-L-Tartrate, Vitamin B5
Other Ingredients: Reverse Osmosis Water, Flavour, Lemon Juice, Artificial Sweetener Sucralose (E955), Cyamopsis Psoraloides, Natural Sweetener Stevia, Amino Ethonoic Acid, Colourant (E110, E122)
This product is manufactured in a facility that uses materials containing milk, wheat, eggs, fish, peanuts, shellfish and tree nuts. (Allergen control in place)
Take 1 serving (Tablespoon) (15ml) once or twice daily.
Take one serving first thing in the morning and another serving before or after training.
Shake well before use.
Refrigerate after opening.
Consult your doctor prior to use. Not intended for use by persons under the age of 18. Do not use if you are pregnant or nursing unless prescribed by a sports physician / dietician. Maintain an adequate state of hydration during use.
Category: Vitamins & Supplements
SKU #: NPLCLCF