NPL N.O. Shock Pre is designed for fitness enthusiasts looking to boost performance, increase energy, enhance strength and get the most from their workouts!
This preworkout has been formulated using clinically tested ingredients that assist in improving training performance, stamina, as well as mental alertness and focus.
NPL N.O. Shock Pre has been designed to enhance muscular endurance by reducing the build-up of acid in the working muscle as well as to facilitate ATP production – the biochemical energy store used during high-intensity exercise.
In addition, this product contains ingredients that have been shown to improve cognitive function and blood glucose utilisation, ultimately improving mental focus and energy levels during training.
• Muscle Pump and Power
• Muscle Performance
• Energy and Cognitive Function
• 20 Servings
Serving Size: 1 Heaped Scoop (20 grams)
|Amount Per Serving||% NRV*|
|Glycaemic Carbohydrate||3 g|
|Of which: Total Sugar||1.6 g|
|Total Fat||0.0 g|
|Of which: Saturated Fat||0.0 g|
|Dietary Fibre**||0.0 g|
|Total Sodium||209 mg|
|MUSCLE PUMP, STRENGTH & PERFORMANCE COMPLEX||11 585 mg|
|Beta Alanine||5 000 mg|
|L-Arginine HCL||2 000 mg|
|Creatine Monohydrate||3 000 mg|
|Taurine||1 500 mg|
|Vitis Vinifera (Grape seed) [Seed Extract Standardized to 95% Proanthocyanidins]||50 mg|
|Nicotinamide (Vitamin B3)||35 mg||219%|
|ENERGY & FOCUS BLEND||1420 mg|
|Caffeine Anhydrous||300 mg|
|L-Tyrosine||1 000 mg|
|ELECTROLYTE & LACTIC ACID COMPLEX||850 mg|
|Sodium Bicarbonate||350 mg|
|Potassium Phosphate||150 mg|
|Tri-Sodium Citrate||150 mg|
|Himalayan Salt||200 mg|
|* % NRV - Nutrient Reference Values for individuals older than 4 years - Not established|
** AOAC 985.29 (Method of analysis)
Beta Alanine, Creatine Monohydrate, L-Arginine. Hcl,Anti Caking Agent, Taurine, Maltodextrin, Isomaltilose (Palatinose), L-Tyrosine, Flavouring, Fruitaric Acid, Fructose, Sodium Bicarbonate, Caffeine Anhydrous, Himalayan Salt, Potassium Phosphate, Trisodium Citrate, L-Theanine, Non Nutritive Sweetener (Sucralose), Vitis Vinifera (Grape Seed) [Seed Extract Standardized To 95 % Proantocyanidins], Nicotinamide (Vit B3),Pterostilbene, Colourant (E110).
Made in a factory that processes dairy, egg, soy, gluten (wheat, barley and oats), tree nuts, peanuts and fish.
• Mix one heaped scoop (approx. 20 g) with 200 ml of cold water and consume 10 minutes before training.
• Individuals sensitive to stimulants should start by using ½ a heaped scoop to assess their tolerance.
• Do no exceed more than 2 scoops within a 24-hour period.
Not intended for use by persons under the age of 18. If you suffer from any chronic medical condition consult with your healthcare practitioner before using this product. Do not use if you are pregnant or nursing unless prescribed by a sports physician/ dietitian. Maintain an adequate state of hydration while using this product. If you are taking any chronic prescription medicine consult with your healthcare practitioner before using this product. Discontinue use at least 2 weeks prior to any planned surgical procedure. Do not exceed recommended usage.
- Bad packagingReview by Thabiso (22 February 2020)
- I bought this product from The Glen Mall JHB fond the product at 1/4 of the container. My body was itchy after consuming it
- Good productReview by Maas (19 November 2019)
- Like the product, works well. Not crazy about the taste.
- BAD!!Review by Unknown (10 July 2019)
- This is of the worst product ever!! make my body itchy!!! sometimes make me feel sick and stomachache and not effective at all !!!
waste of money!
- Outstanding ResultsReview by Pres (9 April 2019)
- One of the best kick ass pre-workout products on the market yet. Well done NPL on making an awesome product.
- Reasonable productReview by Jaco (18 March 2019)
- I like NPL in general. Though I was skeptical about this product due to previous bad review.
Pre-workouts are really relative to each different user.
It doesn't taste very well, and does not last very long, but for about 40 minutes I have good increased energy, and slight strength increase with improved focus.
I would recommend this as an entry level pre-workout.
- On the expensive side and has no great effect.Review by Nerosh (2 January 2019)
- Reconsidering the brand