NPL Pre-Ignite is a concentrated preworkout giving athletes more energy and focus to train at their best.
Boost Workout Performance
Most fitness experts agree that to maximise gains in the gym athletes need to train at a higher intensity.
Every 2 scoops of this product will give you 400 mg of caffeine which has been well studied to be an effective sports boosting ingredient.
Increased Mental Focus
Not only do the stimulants increase energy levels they also improve mental focus making your time in the gym more efficient.
Combined with caffeine the manufactures have included 150 mg of the patented stimulant Advantra Z 6% which has been sold for over 16 years within the fitness industry.
More Muscle Pumps
The N.O. Pump Complex contains the latest researched ingredients to promote vasodilation which is the increasing of blood vessel ‘size’ to improve blood flow for better pumps during your workouts.
The combination of Creatine HCL and Beta Alanine in the performance stack help with increasing strength and endurance during your training sessions.
Lifting heavier weight stimulates more muscle fiber for lean growth.
Generous Amount of Servings
The manufacturer’s recommendation of 2 scoops will give you 20 servings.
Due to the strength of the product many athletes should have a great workout with just one scoop, giving them a product which lasts almost 2 months depending on how often they train.
Cheap Pocket Rocket
NPL Pre-Ignite is a concentrated preworkout that packs a punch if taken at the full dose. The quality formulation should give many a workout performance boost with just one scoop making this a very affordable product.
Serving Size: 2 Heaped Scoops (10 grams)
|Amount Per Serving||% NRV*|
|Glycaemic Carbohydrate||0.4 g||-|
|of which total sugar||0.1 g||-|
|Total Fat||0.0 g||-|
|of which saturated fat||0.0 g||-|
|Dietary Fibre **||0.0 g||-|
|Total Sodium||78.9 mg||-|
|Vitamin C||125.0 mg||-|
|Nicotinic Acid||50.0 mg||125%|
|Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine)||25.0 mg||1471%|
|Vitamin D||3.8 mcg||25%|
|Vitamin B12||25.9 mcg||1042%|
|Folic Acid||100.0 mcg||25%|
|N.O. PUMP COMPLEX||3800 mg|
|L-Citrulline Malate||2000 mg||-|
|Agmatine Sulfate||500 mg||-|
|Betaine HCL||1250 mg||-|
|Grape Seed Extract||50 mg||-|
|PERFORMANCE STACK||4000 mg|
|Beta Alanine||3000 mg||-|
|Creatine HCL||1000 mg||-|
|ENERGY AND FOCUS COMPLEX||900 mg|
|Siberian Ginseng||200 mg||-|
|Caffeine Anhydrous||400 mg||-|
|Advantra Z™ 6%||150 mg||-|
|*% NRV - Nutrient Reference Values for individuals older than 4 years.|
** AOAC 985.29 (Method of analysis)
Beta Alanine, L-Citrulline Malate, Betaine Anhydrous, Agmatine Sulfate, Maltodextrin, Caffeine Anhydrous, Sodium Bicarbonate, Anti-Caking Agent, Siberian Ginseng, Salt, Advantra Z® Citus Aurantium 6%, Vitamin C, Potassium Phosphate DI, L-Tyrosine, Sucralose, L-Theanine, Vitamin B3 Nicotinic Acid, Grape Seed Extract, Vitamin B6, Bioperine, Colourants (E110, 122, 133, 104), Flic Acid, Vitamin B12, Vitamin D, Folic Acid, Vitamin D
This product is manufactured in a facility that used materials containing milk, wheat, eggs, fish, peanuts, shellfish and tree nuts. (Allergen control in place).
• Mix 2 heaped scoops with 250ml of cold water and drink 10 minutes before training.
• Individuals sensitive to stimulants should start off by using 1 heaped scoop.
• Do not exceed more than 4 scoops within 24-hours.
Do not use if you are pregnant or nursing. Not intended for use by persons under the age of 18. Consult a physician before using this product if you have been treated for, have been diagnosed with, or have a family history of any medical condition, or if you are taking any over-the-counter or prescription medication. If you are under medical supervision, consult with your physician before use. Use only as directed. Do not exceed the recommended serving size, as improper use of this product does not enhance results.
- Best pre-WorkoutReview by Sandile (15 June 2019)
- TastePriceEffectivenessMy first pre-Workout I ever tried , I'm glad I tried NPL....focus and energy was massive I felt like lifting the whole earth..☺️☺️????????????
I will buy again, i recommend two scopes(Beast Monster)
- WowReview by Pres (9 April 2019)
- TastePriceEffectivenessCrazy potent pre-workout.
It made my workout super intense
- DecentReview by Kj (24 March 2019)
- TastePriceEffectivenessPoor taste
- 1 scoop took some time to kick in but over all was potent enough for my workout. Will try two scoops next timeReview by Amy (11 March 2019)
- TastePriceEffectivenessGreat product that needs to improve on taste and some potency
Really helped me focus on my workout and pushed harder
- Mild effectsReview by Steve (1 March 2019)
- TastePriceEffectivenessNot extremely potent, did help to get in right mind set focusing up to finish the set.
- Not bad, needs to taste betterReview by Kj (12 January 2019)
- very weakReview by aju (22 October 2018)
- TastePriceEffectivenessvery bad product , rather invest in a different product that's more expensive yet effective
- AwesomeReview by Duifkuit (18 October 2018)
- TastePriceEffectivenessAfter doing some research I found that npl provides effective energy-efficiency . It helps me to train at my best and I cannot go without it
- Great productReview by Lester (12 August 2018)
- TastePriceEffectivenessAfter using other brands decided to try it. Excellent strength and energy and tingle lasted a while telling me it's working. Keep it up.
- Potent StuffReview by Jack Dempsey (18 March 2018)
- EffectivenessTastePriceDelivers super energy and mental focus when working out. Keep it up NPL!
- Best product everReview by Simphiwe (22 November 2017)
- PriceEffectivenessTasteThis is the best pre workout I ever use ,well done npl
- GreatReview by Marty (17 August 2017)
- PriceEffectivenessTasteNot that expensive. Energy levels is high. Strength is up. Heavier lifts. Train like a beast non-stop.
- Great workoutsReview by Warren (16 July 2017)
- PriceEffectivenessTasteI only use 1 scoop so I get the 40 servings. Taste is good. Price is brilliant. Will buy again.