Nutritech Amino Pre is an amino energy drink for a performance boost anytime of the day.
Workout Performance Increase
Successful athletes and lifters train at intensity to help reach their fitness goals.
For the energy needed to exercise at intensity caffeine has long been used in the sports industry.
Three scoops of this product will give you 300 mg caffeine which has been shown to increase workout performance.
Sharper Mental Focus
Caffeine also improves mental focus and attention.
Sharper focus lets you concentrate on the muscles being worked for optimal effectiveness.
Avoiding distractions reduces your time in the gym and keeps the workout intensity up.
Better Training Recovery
To consistently perform at their peak athletes need to recover fully from their workouts. The added BCAAs and Electrolytes will repair muscle tissue and re-hydrate your body.
More Muscle Pumps
The N.O. Complex supports increased nitric oxide levels which give fuller muscle pumps during your gym session.
This is an all-in-one drink which combines 3 products to give you convenience and save you money by not having to buy each separately.
Three dosage recommendations have been provided. One scoop as your morning kick-start, 2 scoops for mid-day energy and 3 scoops as a weight crushing preworkout.
Nutritech Amino Pre gives athletes a performance boost at various times of the day with an affordable and complete energy drink.
Serving Size: 12 grams (2 scoops)
|Amount Per Serving||NRV*|
|of which total sugar (g)||0|
|Total Fat (g)||0|
|of which saturated fat (g)||0|
|Dietary Fibre (g)||0|
|Total Sodium (mg)||30|
|Caffeine Anydrous (mg)||200|
|BCAA, EAA & N.O. COMPLEX (mg)||10000|
|L-Leucine, L-Glutamine, Taurine, L-Arginine, L-Citrulline, L-Valine, L-Isoleucine, L-Tyrosine, L-Histidine, L-Lysine, L-Phenylalanine, L-Methionine, L-Threonine, Potassium Chloride, Magnesium Oxide, Calcium Ascorbate, Sodium Chloride, Di Potassium Phosphate|
|* Nutrient reference values (NRVs) for individuals from the beginning of 37 months and older expressed per single serving.|
Dietary Fibre method of analysis - AOAC - 991.43
BCAA, EAA & N.O. Complex (L-Leucine, L-Glutamien, Taurine, L-Arginine, Beta-Alanine, L-Citrulline, L-Valine, L-Isoleucine, L-Tyrosine, L-Histidine, L-Lysine, L-Phenylalanine, L-Methionine, L-Threonine, Potassium Chloride, Magnesium oxide, Calcium Ascorbate, Sodium Chloride, Di Potassium Phosphate), Maltodextrin, Waxy Maize Starch, Citric Acid, Malic Acid, Flavouring, Caffeine Anhydrous, Non-nutritive sweeteners: Sodium Cyclamate (E952) and Acesulfame Potassium (E950), Colourant (E133).
Contains no common allergens.
• Morning kick-start / Mid-day energy
• Mix 1 – 2 scoops with 200 – 300 ml of cold water.
• Mix 2 -3 scoops with 300 – 400 ml of cold water.
• Drink 20 – 30 minutes prior to workout, on an empty stomach.
• Can be taken before or during your gym session to increase stamina.
This product is high in caffeine. Do not take within 5 hours of bedtime if you have difficulty sleeping. Caffeine sensitive individuals, assess individual tolerance with 1 scoop before adding multiple scoops. Beta-Alanine may cause a temporary prickling / flushing effect, which after continued use, may decrease or disappear. Consult with your doctor before using this product if you are using a non-prescription or prescription drug, or have had or have a medical condition (such as high or low blood pressure, cardiac arrhythmia, stroke, heart, liver, kidney or thyroid disease, obesity, seizure disorder, psychiatric disease, diabetes, prostate disorder, or other disease). Consult with your physician if you experience any adverse reaction.
- Great Creatine-free Pre-workoutReview by Veneil (17 January 2020)
- I have been using this product for the past year and it assists greatly with early morning workouts. I have half before the workout and the remaining during and it helps with performance without any stomach trouble and crash. I have tried others to only come back to this. I only find the Glacier Grape to be too strong a flavour.
- The best!Review by Vaughn (10 April 2019)
- The best product. Aminos with a kick
- Still my favouriteReview by Nicole (10 February 2019)
- Gives me great energy without a crash. Also a good “pick me up” throughout the day
- My Favourite!Review by Gavin (5 February 2019)
- Always been my favourite!
- Arctic blast!Review by Leoni (20 December 2018)
- Cant go without my Amino Pre. Arctic Blast flavour
- Great product!Review by Charl (19 December 2018)
- Awesome energy and keeps me going
- Amino Pre is great!Review by Gavin (17 December 2018)
- My preferred pre workout. Taste very nice as well and works wonders
- Number 1 productReview by Johannes (11 December 2018)
- Love Amino Pre, not only as a pre workout but take it during the day to keep me going when feeling pap
- Very effectiveReview by CP (7 December 2018)
- I've been using it for 3 years and it works very well for me.
- Really good productReview by Clay (12 April 2018)
- I am not very experienced with pre workouts, but this one does work well. I can push more than I could with out it and if mixed well it doesn't taste that bad.
- Amino-preReview by Roadstar (1 December 2017)
- Excellent product, 2 scoops are ample for a pre or during work out. It keeps you going till the cows come home, if not careful you don't want to leave the gym.