Nutritech Casein Slow Release is a slow digesting protein shake supplying muscle building amino acids for up to 8 hours.
Lean Muscle Gains
Fitness athletes and lifters need protein for muscle gains.
They get protein mostly from meat and supplement with a shake at important times.
Each serving provides 26 grams of slow digesting protein.
Time Released Protein
When mixed Casein has a much thicker texture than Whey protein.
Casein becomes a ‘gel’ in the stomach which slows down the digestion and absorption of the protein.
The digestion process lasts between 6 – 8 hours.
Prevent Muscle Breakdown
Drinking a slow-releasing shake is beneficial to preventing muscle breakdown as it supplies the body vital amino acids during digestion.
Whey vs Casein
A whey protein shake is fast-absorbing and best used before or directly after your workouts. Casein is ideal just before bed or traveling without access to quality food.
To maintain the high quality standards of their products the manufacturers routinely use independent SANAS accredited laboratories for testing.
Casein is truly a versatile shake. It can be used as an almost zero-carb / fat meal replacement drink or a sugar-free protein dessert.
Nutritech Casein Slow Release offers athletes and lifters an excellent protein source when they go for an extended time without eating any food.
Serving Size: 33 grams (2 scoops)
|Amount Per Serving||NRV*|
|of which total sugar (g)||2|
|Total Fat (g)||> 1|
|of which saturated fat (g)||0|
|Dietary Fibre (g)||0.5|
|Total Sodium (mg)||53|
|TYPICAL AMINO ACID PROFILE|
|Aspartic acid (mg)||1840|
|Glutamic acid (mg)||6379|
|* Nutrient reference values (NRVs) for individuals from the beginning of 37 months and older expressed per single serving.|
Dietary Fibre method of analysis - AOAC - 991.43
** Branched chain amino acids (BCAAs)
Protein Blend (Calcium Caseinate, Milk Protein, Whey Isolate), Flavouring, Cocoa, Non-nutritive Sweetener: Sodium Cyclamate (E952), Sodium Saccharin (E954), Acesulfame Potassium (E950), Flavouring, Emulsifier: Soy Lecithin.
Contains cow’s milk and soy.
Manufactured in a facility that uses eggs, dairy, soy, wheat (gluten) and nuts.
• Mix 2 scoops with 250 ml of cold water or milk in a shaker.
• Take 1 serving before bed.
• Can be used between meals when slow digesting protein is needed.
Regular training and proper nutrition are essential for achieving your goals. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Consult your doctor prior to using this product especially if you have any suspected or known medical condition. Do not exceed recommended daily intake. Dietary supplements should not replace a proper diet.
- Casein strawberry cheesecakeReview by Rox (11 November 2019)
- It’s awful, the taste and texture is absolutely disgusting. I’m really not impressed. Whey protein choc mint flavour is the best that this was really disappointing including the cookies and crème whey protein also has a awful taste
- Gym JunkieReview by Jolla (20 October 2018)
- Best product on the market, hands down. Gotta love Nutritech!
- GreatReview by Jaco (7 August 2017)
- So happy SW stocks Nutritech, now I can finally use them as my regular supplement shop again. Great Casein. Best local. Mixes easily, not too think, taste is good as well. Just not a fan of the Cookies and Cream, but the Cream Soda is great.