Nutritech Createch Loaded is a pre and/or post-workout supplement for lean muscle and training recovery.
Multi-Stage Carbohydrate Blend
To maximise creatine absorption and reload glycogen stores each serving is engineered with a 45gram fast multi-stage release 4-source carbohydrate blend which includes patented Cluster Dextrin®.
Cluster Dextrin® is a specialized carbohydrate compound which increases sarcoplasm levels in your muscles to deliver the Creatine payload.
Being highly soluble in water, Cluster Dextrin® moves quickly through your stomach, to your gut where it is absorbed and pumped into your muscles. The creatine payload which assists with strength, recovery times and endurance is transported along.
To get the best out of each rep you take, creatine gives you the edge.
With the Createch Loaded formula you receive 2.5 grams of possibly the most researched strength and endurance sports performance supplement, Creatine Monohydrate. Combined with 2.5 grams of the lighting fast absorbent Creatine HCL.
To build the muscle you crave, Createch Loaded gives enough ATP levels during critical times when working out, increasing your muscle energy for more strength and power.
To assist with protein synthesis and increase muscle mass over time, each serving has a precise 3:1:1 ratio of the BCAAs L-Leucine, L-Valine and L-Isoleucine. BCAAs are a hard-gainers weapon for keeping the gains coming.
To optimise your immune system during periods of hard training Nutritech have added 20 vitamins and minerals to keep you replenished.
• Maximum Creatine Absorption Technology
• Patented Delivery System With Cluster Dextrin®
• 20 Servings
• 6 g BCAAs on a 3:1:1 Ratio
• 20 Vitamins & Minerals
Serving Size: 1 Scoop (62.5 grams)
|Amount Per Serving||NRV*|
|of which total sugar (g)||35|
|Total Fat (g)||0|
|of which saturated fat (g)||0|
|Dietary Fibre (g)||0|
|Total Sodium (mg)||35|
|ANABOLIC CARBOHYDRATE MULTI-STAGE BLEND (mg)||45 000|
|Dextrose, Cluster Dextrin® (CCD®) (Highly Branched Cyclic Dextrin), Waxy Maize Starch, Maltodextrin|
|DUAL CREATINE SUPPORT (mg)||5000|
|Creatine Hydrochloride (mg)||2500|
|Creatine Monohydrate (mg)||2500|
|RECOVERY & ANABOLIC SUPPORT (mg)||10 000|
|VITAMINS & MINERALS|
|Vitamin A (Retinol) (mcg)||450||50|
|Vitamin B1 (Thiamine) (mg)||0.6||50|
|Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin) (mg)||0.65||50|
|Vitamin B3 (Nicotinic Acid) (mg)||8||50|
|Vitamin B5 (Pantothenic Acid) (mg)||0.85||50|
|Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine) (mg)||1.2||50|
|Vitamin B9 (Folic Acid) (mcg)||15||50|
|Vitamin B12 (Cobalamin) (mcg)||50||50|
|Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid) (mg)||7.5||50|
|Vitamin D (Cholecalciferol) (mcg)||7.5||50|
|Vitamin E (Tocopherol) (mg)||200||50|
|Vitamin H (Biotin) (mcg)||2.5||50|
|* Nutrient Reference Values (NRVs) for individuals from the beginning of 37 months and older expressed per single serving.|
Dietary Fibre method of analysis - AOAC - 991.43
** Branched chain amino acids (BCAAs)
Anabolic Carbohydrate Multi-Stage Blend (Dextrose, Cluster Dextrin® (CCD®) (Highly Branched Cyclic Dextrin), Waxy Maize Starch, Maltodextrin), L-Leucine, L-Glutamine, Creatine Hydrochloride, Creatine Monohydrate, L-Isoleucine, L-Valine, L-Glycine, Taurine, Flavour, Citric Acid, Malic Acid, Silicon Dioxide, Vitamin and Mineral Blend (Vitamin A (Retinol), Vitamin B1 (Thiamine), Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin), Vitamin B3 (Nicotinic Acid), Vitamin B5 (Pantothenic Acid), Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine), Vitamin B9 (Folic Acid), Vitamin B12 (Cobalamin), Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid), Vitamin D (Cholecalciferol), Vitamin E (Tocopherol), Vitamin H (Biotin), Copper, Chromium, Iodine, Iron, Manganese, Molybdenum, Selenium, Zinc), Non-nutritive sweetener; Acesulfame Potassium (E950), Sucralose (E955), Colourant (E110 Summer Pine Crush, E133 Cool Midnight Razz, E104 Kiwi Pomegranate Twist).
No common allergens
Manufactured in a facility that uses eggs, dairy, soy, wheat (gluten) and nuts.
Mix 1 level scoop (approx. 62.5g) with 300ml of cold water in a shaker.
Shake thoroughly and drink before or immediately after your workout.
On non-training days, take 1 serving in the morning upon waking.
This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Consult your doctor prior to using this product especially if you have any suspected or known medical condition. Do not exceed recommended daily intake. Dietary supplements should not replace a proper diet.
- Good stuffReview by J (27 August 2020)
- Big fan of this product, especially if you want a shot of carbs and BCAA's with your creatine. Monohydrate vs HCL discussion aside, it tastes great (kiwi & pomegranate) and mixes easily.
Yes it's not as cheap as straight monohydrate, but my experience is that you can easily halve the serving size and get 40 servings out of a tub without losing effectiveness.
- Awful productReview by BIG G (20 August 2020)
- This is the worst creatine or supplement I ever bought. The sugar is too high. It has after taste that's stays in your mouth for hours, even is you brush your teeth. Results zero. I will never buy it again or recommend anyone to buy it.
- Try it for yourself!Review by Vision (14 October 2019)
- Tastes weird at first sip (kiwi and pomegranate flavour). Afterwards you get used to it. Can be used pre, intra, or post workout. I take mine post because I need those carbs for packing mass. The damn thing just works man! Muscles are saturated and stronger. More reps. Less recovery time.
- Love it!Review by Wiaan (30 September 2018)
- Awesome product. I use during my sessions. Keeps me going.
- Awesome product!Review by Danie (16 September 2018)
- So glad I can finally get this at my preferred online store. Very happy with Createch. Taste is tops and works well