Nutritech Creatine HCL is concentrated and fast absorbed creatine for increased strength during your gym workout.
Fitness athletes have been using the most researched supplement for the past 20 years.
Studies have shown creatine to be effective for increasing power and strength during weight training.
Lean Muscle Gains
The increase in strength allows you to train with heavier weights.
Not only will you become stronger, the increased load on your muscles will stimulate them for growth.
Monohydrate vs HCL
Creatine HCL is a newer form which allows for increased solubility and increased bio-availability. An independent study found creatine hydrochloride to be 59 times more water soluble.
Zero Water Retention
This means that you don’t need to load or cycle creatine HCL and it doesn’t increase water retention sometimes associated with monohydrate.
This is an excellent product for athletes looking for a caffeine-free workout performance booster.
Available as capsules for lifters who are on the go, each 4 capsule serving gives you 3000 mg of Creatine HCL.
Nutritech Creatine HCL offers fitness athletes a performance increase with convenience at a price to match many budgets.
Serving Size: 4 Capsules
|Amount Per Serving|
|Creatine Hydrochloride (HCL) (mg)||3000|
|Vanadyl Sulfate (mg)||2.5|
|Piperine 95% (mg)||5|
Creatine Hydrochloride (HCL), Vanadyl Sulfate, Piperine 95%, Magnesium Stearate, Silicon Dioxide, Capsule Shell (Gelatin, Purified water, Colourant).
Contains no common allergens.
• Take 4 capsules.
• Use a serving 30 minutes before training.
• On non-training days take 4 capsules on an empty stomach upon waking.
• Drink at least 2 to 3 liters of water per day.
• This product does not have to be cycled.
Regular training and proper nutrition are essential for achieving your goals. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Consult your doctor prior to using this product especially if you have any suspected or known medical condition. Do not exceed recommended daily intake. Dietary supplements should not replace a proper diet.
- Best CreatineReview by Henk (15 March 2019)
- Best creatine out there
- Gainz!Review by Lombaard (5 February 2019)
- Gainz! Creatine HCL over monohydrate any day!
- Best CreatineReview by Vic (16 November 2018)
- Best Creatine that I have used. Enjoy the fact that you do not need to load it as monohydrate. Keep up the good work Nutritech.
- Love it!Review by Gowan (25 October 2018)
- Good solid gains and increase in my strength!
- GreatReview by Wiaan (30 September 2018)
- When I need a break from caffeine preworks but still want a boost for my training I use this. Great strength and endurance. Not to keen on capsules and would prefer a powder like the old concrete.
- Amazing ResultsReview by Lunga (3 July 2018)
- Been taking this supplement for a week and I feel the energy when I hit the gym. I carry heavy weight than before, boosting muscle gains. It works brilliantly.
- great productReview by mcdee (21 June 2018)
- i used it for a month and i saw tremendous results . it worth the price