Nutritech Creatine Mono is ultra pure micronized creatine monohydrate to build muscle mass and boost training performance.
Athletes and lifters have been using creatine for the last 20 years to increase lean muscle mass.
Being effective and cheap it is considered as the true original muscle builder.
Creatine is naturally found in meats, eggs, fish and is possibly the most researched supplement on the market.
Studies exploring the benefits of using creatine range from power output, weight, lean mass, exercise fatigue and many more.
Being able to train with heavier weights stimulates more muscle fibres to increase lean muscle. Most studies have confirmed the increases in power and strength.
Boost Workout Performance
ATP is your body’s ‘fuel system’. Creatine helps replenish ATP levels quicker which boosts workout performance by reducing fatigue and improving endurance.
Ultra Pure Micronized
The manufactures have used a micronized form of creatine which dissolves in liquid.
This improves absorbability and reduces waste.
Nutritech Creatine Mono is the original sports performance booster giving you lots of servings at a cheap price.
Serving Size: 5 grams (1 rounded teaspoon)
|Amount Per Serving||NRV*|
|of which total sugar (g)||0|
|Total Fat (g)||0|
|of which saturated fat (g)||0|
|Dietary Fibre (g)||0|
|Total Sodium (mg)||0|
|Creatine Monohydrate (g)||5|
|* Nutrient reference values (NRVs) for individuals from the beginning of 37 months and older expressed per single serving.|
Dietary Fibre method of analysis - AOAC - 991.43
** Branched chain amino acids (BCAAs)
Contains no common allergens.
Manufactured in a facility that uses eggs, dairy, soy, wheat (gluten) and nuts.
• Mix 1 flat scoop with water or beverage of choice in a shaker.
• Take 2 to 3 servings per day, evenly spaced, on an empty stomach.
• After 5 weeks of continued use take 1 week off and start cycle again.
• Loading Phase: Week 1
• Take 20 grams per day.
• Maintenance Phase: Week 2 – 5
• Take 10 – 15 grams per day.
• Off: Week 6
• No Creatine
Regular training and proper nutrition are essential for achieving your goals. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Consult your doctor prior to using this product especially if you have any suspected or known medical condition. Do not exceed recommended daily intake. Dietary supplements should not replace a proper diet.
- Cannot complainReview by Joo Eek (22 June 2020)
- Good price and the creatine is legitimate.
- Very effectiveReview by Deon (9 March 2020)
- Solid creatine. Lots of power and strength
- Best creatine on the marketReview by Deon (18 February 2019)
- Best creatine on the market
- BestReview by Neo (18 September 2018)
- It works
- its epicReview by kevindube4real (4 September 2018)
- must improve the taste but other wise everything is good its epic been using it for a month now and the transformation is amazing keep it up 5 star
- cheap and worksReview by Gro_W (12 October 2017)
- Title says it all. Friendly on the pocket (I'm a student) and it just works. Strength increase after about 2 weeks. Gains after about 12 weeks. Solid product.