Nutritech L-Glutamine optimizes workout recovery and enhances protein synthesis for lean muscle gains.
Poor recovery from training will affect an athlete’s performance and progress.
Injuries, being susceptible to colds and a lack of motivation may all be symptoms of poor recovery.
Supplementing with L-Glutamine gives lifters the support they need to continue training hard.
Most Abundant Amino Acid
L-Glutamine is the most common amino acid found in your muscles. Up to 60% is L-Glutamine.
During exercise glutamine levels may be depleted faster than the body can replenish them resulting in poor training performance and recovery.
Prevent Muscle Wastage
With a drop in glutamine levels cell volume and hydration decrease leading to muscle loss. Maintaining proper glutamine levels keeps your hard-earned muscle.
Immune System Support
Cells in your intestines responsible for proper immune functioning prefer glutamine as a fuel source rather than glucose.
Enhance Protein Synthesis
A positive nitrogen balance in your muscle cells promotes protein synthesis which is your body’s ability to utilize the protein you get from food more effectively.
Glutamine consists of 19% nitrogen and is the primary transporter of nitrogen into muscle cells.
Nutritech L-Glutamine uses the micronized form which dissolves easily and can be added to any preworkout or whey shake for optimal muscle protection and recovery.
Serving Size: 5 grams (1 flat scoop)
|Amount Per Serving||NRV*|
|of which total sugar (g)||0|
|Total Fat (g)||0|
|of which saturated fat (g)||0|
|Dietary Fibre (g)||0|
|Total Sodium (mg)||0|
|* Nutrient reference values (NRVs) for individuals from the beginning of 37 months and older expressed per single serving.|
Dietary Fibre method of analysis - AOAC - 991.43
Contains no common allergens.
Manufactured in a facility that uses eggs, dairy, soy, wheat (gluten) and nuts.
• Mix 1 flat scoop with water or beverage of choice in a shaker.
• Take 2 to 4 servings per day.
• Use a serving before and immediately after training.
• To get the most out of the product following a weight training program 3 – 5 times per week.
Regular training and proper nutrition are essential for achieving your goals. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Consult your doctor prior to using this product especially if you have any suspected or known medical condition. Do not exceed recommended daily intake. Dietary supplements should not replace a proper diet.
- Dry mouthReview by Sam (13 September 2019)
- Not 100% sure but I have been having a very dry mouth and a runny nose. Apparently these are some of the known side effects of taking this. Having said that, I am a more frequent visitor to my gym and my recovery levels have shot up tremendously.
- ExcellentReview by Seun (30 March 2019)
- Excellent product and Excellent service from Supplement World